logo

Nokia Uk Mobile Promo
Fake lottery
2. (39 mins ago)
Debonair Dogos
Debonair Dogos PUPPY MILL ALERT! Debonair Dogos debonairdogos.tripod.com , www.dogo.net , debonairdogo.tripod.com www.debonairdogoargentinos.com
3. (39 mins ago)
Makeover Essentials
scam, corrupt
4. (50 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
Do not purchase from these guys
5. (1 hr 27 mins ago)

Kymora Body Shaper

Posted:    Valerie

Scam and cheating

Kymora
I was looking up the ubuyez website and found this website about the body shaper I am glad I came across it I was going to be one of those people who purchase this thing then was disappointed I am so sick of people taking advantage of other people with these fake --- products since getting married I've been having problems with my weight and have been feeling unattractive with my body image this makes me want to continue with the easy way out better eating habits and plain old exercise!!! Thank you so much I have a family to support and don't have that kind of money to waste.
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008 by   Elisha 0 Votes
This product is okay. I does help a little, but definitely not what they claim. You DO NOT look 20 pounds thinner, thats for sure!! I am tired of all the false claims just to make money. Not worth the money you spend on the product. The bottom shaper isn't even worth the $9.95 shipping cost they charge you. I'm sure you could find a better product for the money!!
 23rd of Jan, 2009 by   tlf +1 Votes
I agree...I purchased the same items. I was very disappointed when I received my merchandise. They make it look amazing on TV but when you get it home, it's so not what they make it out to be.
 29th of Jan, 2009 by   shopalot +1 Votes
I order a black and a beige one, both in large. The black one fit fine but the beige one was to big. Both labeled large but they are not the same size! I agree with one of the previous comments, the bottoms won’t even fit a child. If you try to put them on you fingers go right threw the product. Customer service is not existent, too. Sent emails and all you get is an instant reply. Called the company, they had someone call me back I told them the problem, but that was it, never heard from them again. True once they get your money they don’t care.
 10th of Feb, 2009 by   d moss 0 Votes
When I wore my shapers, they would ride up my butt.

I don't like them. I like spanx better.
 1st of Mar, 2009 by   britleo87 0 Votes
i agree this is a rip off and a scam to society . I purchased the product after my child was born and nothing seem to fit i order large i get xxl no one returns calls product is definately a rip off
 14th of Mar, 2009 by   latinqween03 0 Votes
this prodct is crappy. im 26 with 2 kids and it does not work at all. i purchased an item at walmart that is better than the so called body shaper.
 16th of Mar, 2009 by   Lalee +1 Votes
i was thinking about pirchasing this product.Thank goodness I came across these complaints...I to dont have the money to spend on a product that wont even work..
THANKS ladies!
 26th of Mar, 2009 by   Celeste Morris 0 Votes
Unfortunately I am a victim of the made to look so fabulous bodyshaper. It doesn't do any more that a good girdle. When you order and you ask for the free gifts, which turn out to not be free, because you are paying for it in the shipping and handling. You actually end up paying for another top with the shopping cost which is why it is yours to keep. Why not, you paid for it.
 10th of Apr, 2009 by   ladayv 0 Votes
I disagree, I purchase this product and it work wonders for me. I look much slimmer and I'm able to wear a straight dress after all, maybe because some of you do need to lose weight several pounds before it doesn't work, but it works well for me. I get alot of compliments when wearing the body shaper.
 10th of Apr, 2009 by   wolfegirl 0 Votes
If your fat is not fluffy, this is not for you. I'm a size 16 with a large abdomen. But it consists of hard internal fat and muscle. Ordered body shaper and jeans based on the dress size. The body shaper was extremely difficult to get on, and almost impossible to get off by myself. Definately too small and it did not significantly improve my shape! The jeans were too large! I've learned my lesson. I will be returning everything and won't purchase in the future unless I can try it on!
 22nd of Apr, 2009 by   hola 0 Votes
i ordered the same thing too. it works but not that great. after you wash it couple of times then it doenst work at all. all the fat is still hanging. the first 4 times i weared it i was so happy after a while it fades away.
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   isng4jesus 0 Votes
WOW WOW WOW THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOU HONESTY. I have been looking into this product for 3 days and continplating ordering one. A week ago I had bought a slimmer thing that has a bunch of bra like hooks and a pair of slimming bottoms in the underwear department at Jcpennys and I love them. I had bought a dress for my step daughters highschool graduation and well you know when the hubbys X is there you want to look hot lol !!! I am very impressed with what I bought a JCpennys and they were 40% off. So I got the top and bottom for $38 out the door tax and all. I put it on when I got home with the dress and feel much more comfortable and confident. I am a size 18 in all honesty and have a bra size of 42 DD. So to tuck away fat is important to me to say the least. So ladies try Jcpennys and you may like their slimming products and they are cheaper. I was seriously gona beg my hubby to buy these for my but so glad I came accross this sight. Wheeeewww what a blessing. Lots of love to all you ladies out there.
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   southerngirl 0 Votes
I have seen the commercials and I was about to be hooked. I am a size 24 jeans and 42d. I have the "muffin top" when I wear jeans. I'm glad I found this site b/c I was desperate enough to try it. If anyone is my size and can recommend a product that they have tried to eliminate "muffin top" I would love to hear about it! To the other ladies, thanks for the honest info on the kimora body shaper!
 27th of Apr, 2009 by   confusedonpriced 0 Votes
I thing the info-commerial is very miss leding, it states you buy one get one free, but that's not the case. Custmer service is no help (especially if you are in an in between size). Then it states you can get 2 different sizes and you can't. Then you start off thinking the product is $39.99 and turns out to be $70.00 so you really get nothing for free. Go figure.
 18th of May, 2009 by   Chris 0 Votes
Wow, I don't know what to say...I actually like the body shaper a lot. No, I don't look 20 lbs. smaller, but I like how it makes me feel "tucked in". I don't feel all lose and sloppy. And because of the way it is designed, it doesn't cut me in the middle like a panty girdle, with my stomach pouring out. It also gives my back support. I've worn it for a few weeks and so far, so good. I plan to order another one. I'm a size 18, 42DD bra size. I'm trying to lose weight and it really helps how I feel, self esteem, etc...and I do notice a difference in some pants I wear, it helps a lot.
 20th of May, 2009 by   Kenyetta 0 Votes
I was warned about the Kymaroas body shaper and I am glad that I was. My friend gave me a link to a great new body shaper called “Body Magic”….it really works like magic. I went from a 16 to a 12 after I put this garment on. I had an old size 12 dress that I couldn’t fit and after putting on Body Magic I slid right into it. Works well!!

Her website is www.redefineuwithmagic.com. I hope this helps everyone.
 23rd of May, 2009 by   Queesie 0 Votes
wow!!! Thank you guys so much!!! I was really considering buying this thing... I am a size 8 but I still have a little pouch and my shape isn't exactly what I want it to be. Additionally, I'm allergic to exercise!! LOL So I was truly hoping for a quick fix. Guess not!!!
Thank you!
 23rd of May, 2009 by   Von 0 Votes
I purchased the jeans and the so called free body shaper. I just got them today. I tried them on and I could not see a lot of diffference. In being fair, I did notice a little difference. I was a little upset when I place my order. First, they ask for your credit card information before providing any information to you. That was a red flag, but I continued with the order. What was to cost $39.99 ended up costing over $60.00 So, nothing was free. They even tried to get me to pay an extra shipping cost for faster delivery. I declined and I got the package very fast anyway. I am going to keep this order because I do not want to go through the hassle of return, but I will not order again.
 5th of Jun, 2009 by   Kimmy 0 Votes
Ladies listen i was a little over weight, I am not a genius, however i found a remedy just for me and i tryed it out no excersize equipment no body shaper and no B.S stories and high priced advertising.When i tell you i feel all of your pain.I was so big when i sat down my pants busted open i had to go home and change clothes so while there i started crying and looking through old pictures of my size 3-4 self 120 pounds is what Iam today and have stayed this way for years.Please e-mail me tell me a little about yourself and i will make you aware of your own remedy.Trust me Iam a mother of a 23 year old girl and grand mom but dont let that fool you my remedy helped me with my skin hair and nails too.Simply know you might have to let go of a few things, But if you want to have that man in your life take a second look every time he see you call me and i will schedule time to help you out on your remedy.You will be happy your kids will enjoy more time at the park and being a comfortable size will help you see so many changes in your life.Let's take back all of the money we have spent and let's get busy.e-mail-starrk518@gmail.com once i secure who you are i will then release my number to you.
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   paulette 0 Votes
Dont buy it, it is a Scam. $40 in shipping charges is outrageous. I experienced all the problems that have already been posted. I am now disputing the charge with Amex. All I can say is stay away.

Jury Duty Scam