logo

Uniqcare Recruitment Ltd
Uniqcare Recruitment
5. (11 mins ago)
Susana B. Tolchard, Attorney
didn't do the work, wont return money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Kymara body shaper

Posted:    Linda Buchanan

a real rip off

Kymara
I, too was drawn in by the infomercial and the "seemingly" fabulous results. All I wanted was to lose 1 inch around my waist which is 31 inches and when I remeasured after putting on the garment, there wasn't even a 1/4" change. I was so disappointed after spending a total of $79.95. And, for anyone else who still goes ahead and orders this garment, don't be further "taken" by agreeing to paying an additional $10 in postage to speed up delivery. I was told the product would arrive in four to six weeks, but if I paid an additional $10 I could have in a week. Well, fortunately, I didn't fall for this and guess what...the package was delivered in 5 business days anyway. I made myself a promise never to fall for any type of infomercial again!!!
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2009 by   idahovee 0 Votes
I LOVE the body Kymara shaper. I did have to exchange the first one for a smaller size because it didn't seem to trim me much. But the second one is PERFECT! I rarely go anywhere without wearing it.

Health Care Reform is Unconstitutional