logo

AMI Energy Solutions
Fraud/Scam
2. (4 mins ago)
Walden University
cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
3. (10 mins ago)
Freelotto
NO PAYMENT
4. (21 mins ago)
www.robecart.com
Impossible to reach the seller, but this jerk didn’t provide orders
5. (28 mins ago)
foreclosure.com
My house is not for sale

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Kymara body shaper

Posted:    Linda Buchanan

a real rip off

Kymara
I, too was drawn in by the infomercial and the "seemingly" fabulous results. All I wanted was to lose 1 inch around my waist which is 31 inches and when I remeasured after putting on the garment, there wasn't even a 1/4" change. I was so disappointed after spending a total of $79.95. And, for anyone else who still goes ahead and orders this garment, don't be further "taken" by agreeing to paying an additional $10 in postage to speed up delivery. I was told the product would arrive in four to six weeks, but if I paid an additional $10 I could have in a week. Well, fortunately, I didn't fall for this and guess what...the package was delivered in 5 business days anyway. I made myself a promise never to fall for any type of infomercial again!!!
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2009 by   idahovee 0 Votes
I LOVE the body Kymara shaper. I did have to exchange the first one for a smaller size because it didn't seem to trim me much. But the second one is PERFECT! I rarely go anywhere without wearing it.

5 Reasons You Should Join a Credit Union This Week