logo

Fraudulent website, stay away

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

kudrat partners&co Complaints & Reviews - very rude guy!

kudrat partners&co Contacts & Informations

kudrat partners&co

Posted:    M.Jay

very rude guy!

kudrat partners&co
Malaysia
I am MBB cardholder with a good track record last time. after i resigned, no income n being full time student, i have difficulties to pay the card and currently my card overdue RM2400.a guy named DEIV-INDIAN GUY called from KUDRAT PARTNERS &CO- Contact NO:0192367595 and 03-78742769 call me several times n asked me to pay in a rude manner. He also called my mum through home number n informed MY MUM as i have credit card overdue with specified amount. I really unsatisfied with all this things .i called him back n explain but he laughed at me. Asked me to pay in full immediately. i told him currently i have no income n request for negotiation. he yelled and threatened to meet me somewhere. i wonder why Maybank hired ALONG to collect payment from customer. which MR DEIV is too rude, annoyed, stupid. however, i called MBB recovery dept and the staff allowed me to send letter request for rescheduled payment .i highlight all this complaint to maybank. hope u can take action because i plan to cancel all my facilities with your bank and for card center, please don't hire ALONG as a 3rd party to collect payment from customer.
Comments Malaysia Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Oct, 2010 by   chongchong 0 Votes
You have to understand the process of bank collecting the money. First their own recovery department or dept collection department will try to reach you and collect the money from you. However, after certain months they unable to reach and collect from you, which i believe would be your case also, they will save their effort to focus on more collectible account than your account by passing your account to some external debt collection agency. Well, of cause they have not much control on the other debt collection agency behavior.

First of all, if you will not want anyone to call you or your family chasing for money, make sure you at least pay the minimum or at least call and talk to the bank about reason and how you want to settle the balance and not letting the balance grow with the interests. The bank only want to earn the money, they will not want to send your account to external collection agency if you able to contact them and tell them your situation or they able to collect at least the minimum payment from you.

Another way i can suggest you or any other people who not able to settle your loan. DO NOT sit there and think that the bank will understand your situation. Go talk to the bank when you having financial difficulty or AKPK, an unprofitable organization by Bank Negara to help manage and rearrange all your financial debt (http://www.akpk.org.my/)

Hope you learn something from it.

Thanks.
 28th of Jan, 2011 by   k1m 0 Votes
I have a similar unpleasant experience with Kudrat as well. They have been calling me non-stop for several months now and it's always, pay up this amount or else the bank will sue me. Well, at first I was compliant as I thought they would sympathize that I was in between jobs and had no money to pay. So one day at the end of last year, a most unpleasant lady named Rachael told me that I must pay RM3k of my RM16k debt in order to facilitate a term payment. I still thought she was trying to help me but then it turned sour when I told her that there was no way for me to get that kind of cash in a week or so. She told me that if everyone said that then the bank will lose out and that everyone manages to get the money. She also told me to borrow from anyone I could because if I didn't then the bank will sue me. Ha! I do see a pattern here with everytime they can't get their money they resort to the threat of suing somebody! I also have incured more debts trying to get said money. But of course they don't care.
Then things started to get more sour as the new year passed. At this stage, Rachael told me that they have agreed on
a RM830 monthly payment. In which I said, there was no way to do it but instead offered to pay RM500. She then said that was the final offer and if I can't make it, the bank will sue me. She also said that the 27th was the cut off date to pay. Then her boss John (who seems nice at first, will tell you more as my story progresses) calls me up to ask what was wrong with the offer. I said I couldn't pay it. Not because I didnt' want to, but because RM500 is all I can afford. Then he says that that was all they can offer because they can't bend the law according to me. He also said to think long and hard if not I will get sued.

Ok, so the dateline has come and gone. Rachael calls on the date itself and asks me what time I will be banking in said amount. I told her that I can't make it. She said that I had promised. (If I know I don't have the funds, i definitely would not have promised!) So she tells me that I have until the night to pay or else... Anyway, do keep in mind that when they are talking to me, it is never in a nice tone of voice.

Backtracking for a bit, about a week ago, I walked into HSBC to ask if I could pay them directly as I feel like Kudrat has been quite harsh. I spoke to a HSBC representative there and she advised me to write a letter stating how much I can pay and my reasons for wanting to do without Kudrat. I had written that I felt that they were harsh especially with their words. She then said that whe would forward my letter to Kudrat and the relevant parties. I said ok, and I'm still waiting on them.

So, on the 27th, I was bombarded with calls and messages from Kudrat to call them back. I finally wrote an SMS stating that I will only speak to them if I get to pay RM500 a month and if that is not possible, I would only want to speak directly to a HSBC representative or take on AKPK's services.

Guess that didn't go too well, because their boss John called and asked me why I said that I was harassed by them. I said, you call constantly, and are not nice and you threaten to come to my house! He said well, we are following the law. Well, yes SIR you are but the law also does not allow you to raise your voice at me and tell me that I am not the one harassed but instead I am harassing your people. Can you believe the nerve! He said I was harassing his people! How so? He said because I said they have been harassing me. Unbelievable! What kind of people are working here? Dellusional perhaps? He also said that they were being nice as to not sue me. I said go ahead. And he said, well, you wouldn't have the money anyway. He added that I should have thought about it before borrowing from the bank. I said well, I lost my job after I received the credit card. He said it's not the banks problem. Have a nice day!

So here it is. Yes I do owe the bank. No, I do not want to skip payment. But Kudrat is not accepting RM500 and they are the biggest prats there ever was. So AKPK it is. Even though Kudrat says that I will have a difficult time with them. Maybe, I don't know. But at least I've met the people there and most of them are former bank negara staff and will not treat you badly.

Somebody must make this problem with Kudrat or other agencies more apparent in the eyes of the public or govt bodies. They must be more courteous and of course logical in their arguments with us. There is no need to add more insult to injury.
 18th of Mar, 2011 by   DamnKudratPartnersandMaybank 0 Votes
Same goes with me. We know their KPI is to make sure the customer pay by hook or by crook!. But come on lah.. NO NEED TO YELL AND THREATEN US!. I made my attempt to convert my cc payment to term loan. But still MAYBANK rejected it. Made an appeal. Still rejected and ask me to pay at least 800 monthly. Told them I only managed to pay RM300. And plan to settle all by end of the year. Then later they submitted my name to this so called 'LAWYER' company. This 'LAWYER' company started to send me the Demand Letter, asking me to pay all the balances within 14 days!.. If I'm not mistaken, DL can only be sent by lawyer company. Kudrat Partners is not a law firm anyway.

The nightmare started. Last 2 days, there was this Indian guy from this company called me asking me when can I pay. I said, I can only managed to pay RM300 per month. He started yelling at me and threaten to inform my HR. He only agree to stop the 'NICE' conversation when I informed him that I will speak to Maybank officer on this.

I couldn't sleep that night figuring how I'm going to settle this. The next morning, i googled for their company info, and found out this site. There are few sites (lawyernet) similar to this. All of them telling the teribble stories been harrasing by Kudrat Partners and Co (M) Sdn Bhd (321720-T).

This morning, he called me back. Not sure the same person or not. This time he said they are going to send my file to Bank Negara. I was planning to go to Maybank to discuss this during lunch time. I couldn't wait more and went to Maybank right after the conversation end. Met 2-3 Maybank customers who are having same problem with me.

The Maybank guy told me to wait at least 3 days, since I'm requesting for them to recalculate the exact figure to be paid. Immediately when I reached my office, I email and fax email to Kudrat that I will settle the payment with Maybank and urge them for not calling me anymore. I told them, once again I received any call from their people, I will report this to Bank Negara & police.

Maybank will be happy now that more and more customers are going to settle the cc balances. But bare in mind that soon they will loose more and more customers with the way they treat their customers. We will definitely spread the news on this.

Kudrat Partners and Co will certainly ignore or couldn't be bothered with this type of complaints. But I do hope 1 day they will learn a lessons.. This is not the way of doing the business okay. Make people scared and you earn commission on that..

For those who are in the same boat with me, I pray that God will help all of you. There is a lessons to be learn here. Do good to others so that 1 day God will do good to you. Luckily, I have someone who are willing to lend me the money and pay whenever I want.

This is my first time writing openly to the forum. I would prefer not to tell anyone about my life. But this is TOO MUCH which I think I should tell anyone who faced the same situation. Ya, we are not a good in handling our own money, but certainly we DO NOT DESERVED TO BE THREATED LIKE THIS..
 28th of Feb, 2012 by   James Tan 0 Votes
Just to share my own experience. I was also a victim from this Kudrat piece of shit. Yes it was my own problem to owe Maybank a small debt of 3K but it was out of anger I refuse to pay them when they blocked my card for non payment to my other card account which I had cancelled and paid off to the very last cent but didn't know there were a few more ringgit that was not cleared after the bill cycle and I didn't know about it. My mistake I didn't peek at the statement they sent. That causes my only card to be blocked and cancelled. After appeal and much arguments they refuse to listen and my card cancel stays status quo so I decided not to pay them at all. Collections started to call and I told them my story and ask the bank to reconsider to reactivate my card but no news. Six month passed and I had also changed my HP number since I changed to my new company.

Then it started. I received a call through my company line identify himself from the legal firm Kudrat Partner. I told him what give him the liberty to call me through my company line and how the hell did he get my number and my new work place info. He told me non of my business how they get my info and ask me when am i going to pay up. I told him that I owe the bank and only the bank calls me to collect my debt and not a third party. That is when he became arrogant raising his voice and threatened to visit me at my office and stuff like that. I told him he is most welcome since my new company is also my friend's company and my friend knows about my problem with Maybank. He became mad and told me to wait and don't go anywhere and he will reach in one hour time. I waited and he didn't turn up. The next day he called again and straight away i asked why didn't he turn up and he avoided my question and started harassing again with all the threats I will be sued and my days are counted for bankruptcy and stuff like that. I laughed at over the phone telling him he must have missed his medication time asking him since when Malaysia law sues a person for bankruptcy for a 3K debt and he got furious and started yelling me with vulgarity. For the next few days calls after calls from different person from the same firm calls to harass me with the same script and until he triggered my nerve and that's it. They triggered my mood to start playing with them and I told them to be prepared for my turn of bombardment.

I did as I promised. I wrote to Maybank c.c to BNM, MOF and even told my personal lawyer to be on standby. I went all out to get them. My letter went to Maybank and i used my lawyer to sent another follow up letter also c.c to BNM and MOF. Maybank called immediately to discuss the best way to settle my problem. I told Maybank to engage the bosses from Kudrat to meet me up at Maybank to table the problem together. Finally Kudrat chickened out and refuse to meet up and as mentioned by Maybank, Kudrat had asked Maybank to take my case from there which I refused. I insist Kudrat to take on my case and request to meet all the people who had harassed me but they had cowardly chickened out. Maybank "appealed' to me to let the matter rest and gave me all sort of proposal to reinstate my card and give me the discounts to my outstanding. I refused all the offers and requested Kudrat to contact me which they refused until today. After losing all the mood for the game I let the matter rest but I found the conclusion. These bunch of people from Kudrat may act like they are some gangster jalanan or some street fighter but in fact they are just some sissy bunch of coward chicken that only dare to bark behind the phone.

Tips: until today I still call the number using my private number and ask for the names I remember like Jega, Azri, sumitha and harass them and threaten them with all sort of threats. I hope that will give them the shivers and spoils their mood and stop acting like they are above the law.
 28th of Mar, 2012 by   ZzzzzzzRty 0 Votes
So what solution that our ministry doooo.. Plz lah no1 .. Solve this kepala along... Sial
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   tonydomme 0 Votes
Kudrat & Co scammers
they have called me too! they came to my in law house and threaten my mom. i got so pissed off so i called them back and talk to this piece of SHIT named Mr. Tamil @ 019-6018527 / office number 03-78730119. Their managers Mr Rao @ 03-7874 6629 and Mr. Nick @ 03-7874 9263. I personally told them they have no rights and respect on people and asked them who the hell they think they are?? I ask them how did they get my data and what gives the fucking bank to sell my personal data to a third party ? this idiot answered, its part of his job. i told him i dont give a shit about his job and i dont fuckin owe him anything. if i owe the bank, let the bank officer come and not a bunch of looney goons like them guys. then the guys gets very rude. he threatened me. i threaten them that i will file a law suit against the bank and them, and they just laughed. these fuckers are a bunch of goons. i told them lets meet in person somewhere and settle this one on one talk or even a street fight like a male at an un-disclosed location some where. they start giving a bunch of pussies reasons. in the end, i told them to fuck off. i told them if they cross my line, i will hunt them down. till to date i never heard from them.

Scentura Scam , John Mattes Smells a Rat