logo

KSRTC Contacts & Informations

KSRTC

Posted:    Ganesh Mani

refund not received

I tried to book a e-ticket on 17-08-2007 from chennai to bangalore thro' KSRTC's website using my SBI Internet banking facility.

The amount Rs.502 was deducted, from the SBI account , but the ticket couldnot be booked and the "transaction Failed" message was displayed.Also the following is the transaction comment in my SBI account " OB170718IG01022908 TRANSFER TO 30138375629".

I've sent 4 mails till now to them, but did not get any reply till now. It's really frustrating.
Comments India Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Apr, 2008 by   Prakash 0 Votes
I Booked KSRTC bus (e-ticket) from Bangalore to Ooty for 04 Apr 08. Due to the tension between Karnataka and Tamil nadu the buses got cancelled. After that I was not allowed to cancel it through online. I wrote couple of mails to there help desk. After that I got response that they will do the investigation and will come back.

I waited for 2 weeks, but no reply. The nagain I sent couple of reminders still no reply from them.

This is really frustrating and pathetic service form KSRTC.
No body is ready to respond to the customer mail.

KSRTC has Very poor IT management. Even KSRTC has not published the cancellation procedure in there website.
 20th of Jul, 2008 by   Siva Sikkan 0 Votes
Can any one give KSRTC customer care mail id ... so that i can apply for money refund for my ticket...!!??
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   Thanveer 0 Votes
I have also booked the ticket 25th of October the seats got timed out. But the KSRTC has claimed the amount for the from credit card. Sent mail to KSRTC refund department but no response.
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   Thanveer 0 Votes
Credit card is ICICI the transaction Ref No: OB596304
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Deepu Francis 0 Votes
I too had the same problems.I mailed to onlinerefund@ksrtc.org id stating the amount deducted.After few days i got a reply like this

Respected Sir/Madam,
> We have received your mail and the same will be verified and
> necessary action will be taken to refund the amount. You are requested
> to check up with the bank/statement of account for the refund amount.
> Regards...
> KSRTC
Then no news from there side.So i sent one more mail.
Reply was

Respected Sir/Madam,
Please call on 080-22221325 or 22221321 *283 for delay in refund of credit card payments.
Please call on 080-22221325 or 22221321 *280 for delay in refund of online SBI (debit cards) payments.

REGARDS..
KSRTC.
I tried contacting this number but no body picked up on the first day.
Later with the help of my friend fron banglore i contacted them.They asked to contact the bank concerned.
The bank guys(ICICI) told that the amount will be credited in the next statement.Waiting for that.
 7th of Apr, 2009 by   its_me 0 Votes
I had booked tickets on FEB 20th, 2009, but had to cancel for some reason.After 2 months also i still did not get the refund amount irrespective of sending mails and calling them for N number of times.

KSRTC is a big FRAUD and eating peoples money and getting profits.
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   sreenu 0 Votes
I have Booked ticked from bangalore to Vijayawadda through KSRTC online I didn't get the ticket but money was deducted from my bank. these customer numbers are not working. My Booking traction number is "OB1202769" .
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   PrK 0 Votes
I took a bus from Belandur to Silk Board, I didnot have chnage for rs 100/- I gave 100rs note to the conductor, he too didnot have change, s he wrote the balance behind the ticket as rs 90/- and asked me to collect later.

But the problem is that due to some urgency I forgot to collect remaining 90 rs from him.

No is there any possiblity that i can get my remaining 90 rs from the conductor...???

Need help..!!!
 28th of Feb, 2010 by   Robin fernandes +1 Votes
severe Bed bugs problem in almost all Rajahamsa and other KSRTC buses throught Karnataka.. We cannot sit, we cannot sleep in the buses due to bed bugs especially in night buses. we have already informed to the concerned authorities but no proper response or action has not been taken so far..

THIS WILL SPOIL THE IMAGE OF KARNATAKA TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT..
if the action is not taken within the nearing future, we will report it to The Chief minister of Karnataka.
we request you to take action on the above as soon as possible..
 21st of Dec, 2010 by   tumkursrinath 0 Votes
I too had encountered a similar problem. I had booked tkt blr to pune for 10 oct 10 for Rs. 924 but cancelled it on 3rd oct 10 online. As per booking history, I should have got a refund of Rs. 676. But even till date I have not received the refund. I don't know whom to contact. please help me.
 23rd of May, 2011 by   sevugaraj 0 Votes
05/05/2011
COIMBATORE
BANGALORE
05/05/2011

This was my transaction.Till date i didnt get refund.The number what they've given on their website nobody picking...very worst service...
 27th of May, 2011 by   Varsha Varadarajan 0 Votes
Hi,

I booked a ticket from Tirupathi to Bangalore for 21/05/2011 which I cancelled . I am yet to receive my refund.The ticket cost was
Rs.410.PNR no J23487696.The details are below.

PNR Number :J23487696Date of Journey :21/05/2011
Service Start Place :TIRUPATHIService Start Point :TIRUPATHI B.S.
PassengerStart Point :TIRUPATHITime of Departure :18:02 Hrs.
PlatformNumber :22or23Class of Service :AIRAVAT (VOLVO AC)
PickupPoint :TIRUPATHI B.S.ServiceEnd Place :BANGALORE
Service End Point :KEMPEGOWDA BSPassenger End Point :BANGALORE
Trip Code :1802TPTBNG
No. of Seats :1 (Adults=1; Children=0 )

Kindly do the needful and refund the monet asap.My no 09901300221

Regards,
Varsha
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   metalnonmetal 0 Votes
Hi,
I tried booking tickets on KSRTC eticket online website on 27/09/2011 from Bangalore to Mercaca/Madekeri (coorg) via transaction ID ksrtc OB4537745 and ksrtc OB4537760. The transaction failed but an amount of RS 1752 was debited both times is debited.
They are not picking up phone.
How can i get a refund back ? please help !
 15th of Oct, 2011 by   s.karna 0 Votes
i haved booked my ticket using ksrtc website and i have not got the ticket but the amount has been deducted twice .my user id bharathappu
transcation date: 09/10/11.

Failed Booking History

Slno OB Ref NO Journey Date Start Place End Place Booked On
1 OB4636600 06/11/2011 BANGALORE MUNNAR 09/10/2011
2 OB4636624 06/11/2011 BANGALORE MUNNAR 09/10/2011
3 OB4636706 06/11/2011 BANGALORE MUNNAR 09/10/2011

Please refund the amount i am trying to last one week
Thanks
s.karna
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   sscsantosh 0 Votes
I have canceled my Goa ticket. But still I did not get the refund.
Following are the details.

Journey Date :- 06/10/2011
Trip Code :- 2032BNGPNJ
PNR :- J25674831
Seats No:- 5
Said Refund Amount :- Rs.638.00

Till today I have not received my amount...
Please do the needful...

Thanks,
Santosh
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   sathyanarayanan.m 0 Votes
I tried to book a e-ticket on 09-10-2011 from Bangalore to ernakulam throw' KSRTC website using my axis Internet banking facility. The amount Rs.876 was deducted, from the axis account, ticket book successfully after i was cancelled on 10/10/11 my journey date was 10/10/11 cancelling charge was not credit in my account I thought the amount will be repaid to my account, but till now nothing had happened. I've sent mails till now to them.
 24th of Nov, 2011 by   Rajkumar goud 0 Votes
I tried to book a e-ticket on 14-11-2011 from banglore to tirupathi thro' KSRTC's website using my HDFC Internet banking facility.

The amount Rs.1008 was deducted, from my Hdfc account, but the ticket couldnot be booked and the "transaction Failed" message was displayed.Also the following is the transaction comment in my hdfc account " POS 5326760107071156 KARNATAKA STATE TRANSFER TO Refenece number 755119 ".

I thought the amount will be repaid to my account, but till now nothing had happened. It's really frustrating.
Always ksrtc online booking have very bad feedback u people are cheating the customers please transfer my amount to the account i knew u will be having track record.
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   shimrays 0 Votes
I tried to book a e-ticket on 30-01-2012 evening (around 7:40 Pm) for 01-02-2012 from Bangalore to Pune AC Volvo thro' KSRTC's website using my SBI Internet banking facility.

The amount Rs.923 was deducted, from the SBI account, but the ticket couldn't be booked and "transaction Failed" message was displayed. Also the following is the transaction comment in my SBI account " OB5386601 IG89464534 TRANSFER TO 30138375629 CAO-FA-KSRTC E-T".
 18th of Feb, 2013 by   Hrishikesh N. Dave 0 Votes
HELP :
I have canceled my KSRTC booking on 11the of Feb 2013. But still the refund amount is to received from them. Please suggest what should I do on this issue... ?

Online Shoppers Warned About '12 Scams of Christmas'

Latest Groups