KSRTC Airavat Volvo

Posted:

Bangalore to Tirupati Airavat Volvo

KSRTC
India
We had booked a KSRTC Airavath Volvo bus from Bangalore to Tirpathi (4 tickets) on 14.08.2009 (PNR J14225549 and TRIPCODE 2145BNGSHK). The bus time was 10pm. We waited till 1am with my partialy diabled father but the bus did not come and noone did respond when we called in the number 9980915635. Our pickup point was at K R Puram Ganesh Temple and till our long wait of 4 hrs only one KSRTC Airavat Volvo came and that too it did not stop at the above pickup point.
This is really starnge and irresponsible bevaiour. I want my refund back.
Contact:Arijit Mukherjee, Mobile: 9886885640
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

27th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
KSRTC is really messing up. I booked a ticket in March to Hyderabad and on date of journey, I could not take the print out of the ticket as the server was down that day. When I reached the bus stop, the conductor asked me to pay again for the same ticket and claim the refund for what I paid on net. But it did not work as the ticket details were removed from the profile and was not able to cancel it. I wrote to the customer care and till now there is no response. Real pathetic service. Hope someone hears these complaints and take action. I stopped travelling by KSRTC after that. I either travel by APSRTC or by Train.

Contact Us