logo

KraftMaid Cabinetry

Posted:    Jack P

Bad service

KraftMaid Cabinetry
We purchased kitchen cabinets from kraft maid through home depot, eight years ago. Total cost: 22, 000 K.quarter rouund around cabinets was starting to look old, so I called home depot to order some and was told that the finish of my, porcelain glaze, has been discontinued. home depot went on to tell me that kraft maid suggested that we try and stain the quarter round our selves, even though this finish is a four step finish. the home depot guy was trying to tell me that neither home depot or kraft maid have any responsibility towards us. My husband contacted the home depot head office and filed a complaint. we are awaiting a response. I have to say that DANNY, at the head office took the time to listen to us.he however said that he still has to check with kraft maid about a solution.
Comments United States Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jul, 2010 by   getCre8ive 0 Votes
May I suggest that you call KraftMaid directly. I believe the porcelain glaze was not discontinued, but merely renamed. I have never had good luck with Home Depot, but have always found KraftMaid to be first rate. Remind them that they got the JDPowers award, #1 for customer service.
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   Dawn M. 0 Votes
I signed a contract w/Lowe's to redo my kitchen cabinets, I chose Kraftmaid Cabinets Top of the line. I requested a Light Oak Cabinet finnish.

I paid in advance to get order started on May 31, 2010. Received the cabinets 4wks. later. Upon opening the boxes W/ builder we found the cabinets a light oak, BUT the doors were a multiple of colors !

When the second round of doors came in, the cabinet doors were 6" to high!

I finally took delivery of the corrct doors on Sept.7th. . The colors are still a little off, but at this point I'm exasperated & done with this company.

I will never recommend this company's product to anyone! I feel like I wasted my money & mt time!!

Health Care Scam Costs Rising Up to $250 Billion