logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (1 mins ago)
Gambler Tobacco
Tube cut tobacco
3. (2 mins ago)
PCH Games
can't redeem tokens
4. (7 mins ago)
ADP Total Pay Card
False information/Inability it access funds
5. (11 mins ago)
trynulexa.com
They continued to take money from me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Knowles Gas
6428 SILLIVAN TRAIL
Wind Gap, Pennsylvania
Phone: 610-863-9016
This is arguably the most unscrupulous business person and company I have ever seen. I had propane service for my fireplace from Knowles Gas Company and in 2006 I had some repair work done by them on my fireplace. In 2008 my fireplace was not working again and I called Knowles Gas and they quoted me $98 just to have someone come to my residence. I declined to do that so I did not and could not use my fireplace. They sent me a bill for gas that I did not use so I called the office and spoke with Dianne about the bill. Both Dianne and Robert insisted on enforcing the bill because I did not satisfy the minimum usage requirement. I advised them that I was not aware of such clause and asked them to send me proof of my signature on any document acknowledging such clause. Two days later the company removed my full tank of gas and despite my phone calls and letters to them requesting that I be refunded for my gas which was already paid for and they stole by removing the tank, they refused to reimburse me and refused to respond to me in any way. I threatened to sue them and they still ignored me so I sued them. Robert called me several times after the first time the case was called up, and wanted to settle out of court so I agreed to do so. He offered to return my full tank of gas, have his agent clean and light my fireplace. I asked him about my filing fee and he asked if I would be willing to split it 50/50 and I agreed. Then I offered to write a letter to the judge, letting him know we have reached a settlement. Thinking that I was stupid enough to send such a letter before he performed his commitment, he renigged. He sent a much smaller cylinder, not my huge tank that was taken away in the first place, he did not send my check for the 50% of my filing fee. I called Robert about these concerns and later faxed him a letter stating that I will not accept what he has done because that was not what we agreed to. I stated that he removed a huge tank, filled with gas, which was already paid for, and installed a 100 gallon cylinder; and still have not refunded me for the difference. The next day, Robert had the 100 gallon cylinder removed again without any explanation and without any refund. So I went back to court and he was not man enough to show his lousy face and defend his unscrupulous, unethical, distasteful conduct. He has left me without my tank of gas and without my money but hopefully sympathetic readers will see this complaint and refuse to do business with this dishonest coward.
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tax Hacks: 5 Smart Uses for Your Tax Refund