logo

Ballard Designs
Do not order from them
4. (8 mins ago)
Dr. Hardik Vyas / Hardik Vyas / Rahul Vyas
Fraud guy on matrimony sites
5. (29 mins ago)
Puerto Bahia
Timeshare

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Knowles Gas, Wind Gap, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Fraud and Unscrupulous Conduct

Knowles Gas Contacts & Informations

Knowles Gas

Posted:    Defrauded

Fraud and Unscrupulous Conduct

Knowles Gas
6428 Sullivan Trail
Wind Gap, Pennsylvania
Phone: 610-863-9016
This company removed my 100 gallon tank of gas two days after I called them and requested proof of any contract that I signed saying I will use a minimum amount of propane per year. I purchased the home from a previous owner and continued on using Knowles Gas company. However, my fireplace malfunctioned so I did not consume any propane for that year but Knowles Gas still billed me for non-usage. Despite repeated calls to their office, faxed and mailed letters requesting that they refund me for my full tank of gas, they failed to respond. Steer clear of this unscrupulous bastard of a company and the manager. Let's get the word out. They do bad business!!
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Knowles Gas complaints
Knowles Gas - DISHONEST BUSINESS

Comments

15th of May, 2009 by   Defrauded 0 Votes
 4th of Jan, 2010 by   knowlesisrippinmeoff 0 Votes
Agreed knowles gas is a rip off company ! Dianne has no knowledge of what goes on around her ! i was charged $4.45 a gallon fpr f*&$5n propane !!! I calle d and she said because i didnt use enough - so now im going to open my doors and window and crank up the heat - does this make any sense to anyone? i am writing a letter to our state rep to figure this one out because obama gives me a tax credit to insulate and replace windows and install more fuel efficient appliances but then the damm gas co charges me more ? I want an old fuel sucking boiler so i dont have to pay so much for fuel
???????? I could heat my house with gold chips at that price

Identity-Fraud