logo

Intoxalock
Hidden Fees
3. (10 mins ago)
Motorola India
Very poor customer service!
4. (12 mins ago)
Worst company possible

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

KMART FEEDBACK SURVEY WIN 2,500.00, Jonesboro, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - wEBSITE DOESNOY HAVE ENTRY

KMART FEEDBACK SURVEY WIN 2,500.00 Contacts & Informations

7965 TARA BOULEVARD
Jonesboro, Georgia
Phone: 770-477-0521
kamartfeedback.com
The advertisement which is printed on the back of the kmart receipt "Kmart Values your feedback tell us about your experience and you could win $2, 500 is a fake. There is nowhere to put the 19 digit number which is located on the sales receipt. They need to pay out the 2, 500 dollars who have a valid complaint. This is true because I see others have experience the same frustration as I.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Oct, 2008 by   robert a. morris, sr. 0 Votes
my receipt # is: 03817 093008 012 94374 but I find no place to enter?
 12th of Oct, 2008 by   Rhonda Busboom 0 Votes
I wish that your food pantry had more items to choose from.The store is closer to my house than a grocery store.
 25th of Oct, 2008 by   Willodean Meriwether 0 Votes
Printed On My Recent sales slip, Also the one, I have from past visits to, K-Mart Store Here in our city, Has one of the same messages.#07607 102108 010 00212, So There, Is No, place To Give Feedback.What I;Asking Is Why
 26th of Oct, 2008 by   Russ Schwinge 0 Votes
Why play games wit people asking them to give their feedback when there is NO place to do so. I got the same thing from Target but they do have one and care what you have to say and feel about their store. I would like to have someone contact me and tell me why!!! Russ
 29th of Oct, 2008 by   ROBERT J KAIVER 0 Votes
MY RECEIPT 0302410290801035701 NO SURVEY TO DO AS FOR COMENTS
U REALLY NEED MORE CHECK OUTS THEN 1 THE SERVICE POOR I KNOW TIMES ARE HARD BUT GET REAL
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   c. moor 0 Votes
I don't want to see our Kmart leave town, but 3 people walked out last saturday because of bad customer service only two lines to check out were open one had a customer with some kind of coupon problem the other the clerk said she had to go get change! they left everyone standing there waiting, and waiting. People started walking out saying I don't need it that bad.Kmart you need to do some clerk trainning.for service.
 21st of Nov, 2008 by   Donna 0 Votes
I was very upset because I tryed to take something back I picked the wrong thing they would not exchange it because I didn, t have the receipt it wasn, t even opened . Wal-Mart would of took it back. The prices are also alot more than wal-mart we got a target now I don, t have to shop at k-mart. I don, t have the receipt so I don, t have the number but it was Selinsgrove Pa .
 21st of Nov, 2008 by   brenda marrero 0 Votes
es una tienda muy completa el servicio es bueno se encuentra lo que se necesita.
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   Barb MacGeorge 0 Votes
I am sure there have to be some complaints. I have none with Kmart for as long as I have been dealing with them good job so far.
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   Barb MacGeorge 0 Votes
wher is the area fo the Number#0339311220801098815
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   Adrian Castellano 0 Votes
not very neat at all, i saw too much mess.Thanks.adrian.castellano.
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   L DiLuzio 0 Votes
I think it's terrilbe to advertise for a prize when this is a scam on the part of K-Mart!!!What a way to try and draw customers to your website, maybe with the hopes that they will shop there.?
 27th of Dec, 2008 by   tina 0 Votes
I Can't Find The Entering Text
 17th of May, 2009 by   william a.smith 0 Votes
what is this ? how can i enter this contest?
 31st of May, 2009 by   Michael Scovens 0 Votes
May 31, 2009
I have a Kmart receipt . Where do you enter the feedback. I agree that they should pay everyone with a receipt
the $2500.00. Michael Scovens-Baltimore, Maryland
 26th of Jul, 2009 by   matjrmel1949 0 Votes
ever sence sear purch kmart they took up the same atued twared there customer they just dont care how maney lie they tell and even if thy are in print were is the attuooroney jeneral office at mel tiemann (816)796-6241

Senators Clash on Consumer Protection