Kmart Feedback Survey

Posted:

Cannot access web site given on receipt

4.15
Kmart
Bay City, Michigan
Phone: 989-671
kmartfeedback.com
After my purchase on my receipt, is a survey with a chance to win $2,500.00 . You only have 7 days after purchase to enter. Cannot access web site given on receipt. I have tried for 7 days.
Complaint comments Comments (31) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Comments

9th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
All I get when I go to kmartfeedback.com is "can not be found". How are you supposed to do your survey if you can't get on it???
 12th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I REALLY HAD A GOOD EXPIERENCE THE LADY WAS VERY HELPFUL. SHE PAGED SOMEONE TO HELP ME AND WHEN THEY DID NOT COME SHE CAME AND HELPED ME.

THANK YOU DEBORAH WEST.
 12th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
Kmart sometimes does not have what they say they do. Also they know were all their things are in the store.
 12th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I would like to win this prize.
 27th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I, too, have tried to access this feedback survey to be in the running for $2500, and it does not go through. I have been so disappointed in Kmart for the last few years that I rarely shop there anymore, and this situation is just the frosting on the cake. I do not think you really want to know how people feet about your products, etc. I just will not be including Kmart on my shopping trips anymore, unless it is a last resort.
 27th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I can understand a mistake as everyone makes them. However, there is no excuse as to why Kmart hasn't discontinued their false feedback/sweepstakes advertisement on the receipts. Customers should mean more to them than this.

Thanks,
 8th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
today went to k mart see this sigh saying $1.00 off one single item asked the cashier to scan see if this true and come to find out the stock person say oh that was sopose to b for $1.00 not off so they get away with just taking the tag off and not letting me have it for what was posted on the tag . i think this is wrong what do u think ?
they always seem to post one thing and then one goes home and see that they been scammed well k mart / sears seems to b getting away with this i wounder what there policy is they wont tell me does anyone know where i can find this policy to show this local k mart / sears there own policys on this
 24th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have tried unsuccessfully to access the web site for the survey. I guess all the other complaints are valid!!
 23rd of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Kmart Feedback Survey - Logging in
K-Mart
Cedar Rapids
Iowa

Send yourself an e-mail with www.kmartfeedback.com on it and you will be able to go in and do the survey. Works everytime for me.
 6th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I cannot get on for the feedback so I am not surprise about that everytime I go to Kmart you can't find anyone to help you and you can't find what you are looking for and when you find something that you want there is no price so you have to run around the store or go to customer service to find the price so I can see why this rebate is no surprise that you can't get on it
 22nd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I thought the cashier was very polite and helpful
 31st of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
cannot access the survey advertized on the receipt. Otherwise had very good service at the store
 16th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Sorry that I couldn't find the srvey. Can't imagine why it didn't appear as I thought it would. I would really like to be in the running for the $2500.00. I think your Kmart is a fine store and has all the lovely merchandise that is worth buying for my home.9d38b
 17th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I agree with the other complaints. I tried to get on the website and got Australia and England stores. I could not find the USA one. I wanted to enter the chance to win the $2, 500. It is frustrating to try and not be able to find the website.
 25th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Can not access kmartfeedback.com to register for the $2500 give away after answering a survey. Please help!
 28th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
GET A LOAD OF THE 800 #124 125. NO FEED BACK SUCCESS ALSO GET ONLY OVERSEA NO USA. MY CHECK DECLINES BY KMARTS CERTEGY SERVICE. KMART WOULD NOT HELP CERTEGY WOULD NOT HEL P MAYBE THAT'S WHY A CLASS ACT LAWSUIT IS AGAINST THEM FOR THIS SAME REASON. DECLINING CHECK S THAT HAVE FUNDS TO COVER IN BANK CASE IN 2007 AUG. YET KMART STILL HAS CERTERGY . EVEN AFTER NOTICE SAYS 3 MILLON RECORDS WERE STOLEN BY PAST OFFICER OF CERTEGY. AND SOLD TO OTHER DATA BANKS. TRUE? I DONT KNOW! I WAS NOT NOTIFIED MY ACCOUNT AND CK HAD BEEN COMPROMISED.
 26th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Are all of you complaining about K-mart NUTS? I just went to their website and completed the survey in a couple of minutes. Oh well - the fewer of you able to use a computer make my chances of winning better every day. I had no problem signing up for the sweepstakes. Like the other lady said more chances for us.
 29th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
wasn't able to bring survey up
 26th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Well today (11/26/08) I went into K-Mart into the electronics section and the gentleman was very nice and friendly but when I went to check out the cashiers (there were two I'm assuming the other was in training) I approached with a smile but none was returned from either it was like they were so into training but not pleasing the customers; as I left there was no mention of "Thank You for shopping at K-mart" or not even a "Thank You" they looked at me like it was a problem for them to wait on me and I had left.

I really never had a bad experience like this until now I had went to the Madison K-mart I usually go to Goodlettsville where I live but happened to go to this one because it was close by work during my lunch hour trying to get some of my Christmas shopping completed.

I just wanted to drop a few lines to let you know that we do appreciate comfortness when we enter and leave the store with a smile instead of a discomfort. Thanks for your time.
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I shopped in Glasgow, KY Thanksgiving Day while visiting there. Since the prize is to given for telling of one's experience shopping, I suppose this it the
place to be.
My experience was fine. Clerks made a point of pointing out the buy one/
get one free offers in Thanksgiving motiff items such as towels, tablecloths,
etc. There were other buy one/get one free items scattered throughout
the store. I was impressed by the store's stock. I come from a larger city
and felt Glasgow was very fortunate to have such a store.
My receipt # is 03822 112708 003 70526