logo

Celcom
Worst Customer Service
3. (18 mins ago)
broadwaytour.net
They took money for the tickets and never contacted me again
4. (19 mins ago)

Kmart
2535 Hubbell Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa
Phone: 515-262-5628
I received an email that stated I should be at the Hubbell location at 10:00 am for an interview. I arrived shortly before 10:00 am and waited patiently in line behind 3 people. When I arrived at the desk for my turn I told the woman at the service counter that I was there for a 10:00 am interview. She laughed and said that the HR person was not there. I was then told I'd have to come back at 12:30 pm. I waited in the car in the parking lot and came back in at 12:20 pm. I was told that she still wasn't in. I waited there and while I waited another person came to relieve that woman and a man came over and she told the relief person that he was her brother and that she was taking him back to human resources for a job interview. There was a lot of laughing and she looked directly at me several times as they were laughing and then she took him back to HR. Finally at 12:40 pm I was told that it would be another 10 minutes and that I would be seeing Scott, not the HR person. I waited until 1:00 pm and saw no sign of anyone, was not told that it would be just a few more minutes and so I told the person at the desk that 3 hours was enough time wasted and left. When I got back home I called and asked for a manager, I got Scott but the manager's name is Brian according to the sign in the store, he justified and made all kinds of excuses for what had happened and even implied that it was my fault not theirs. Seriously? Don't shop there unless you want severely poor service and don't care how they treat you.
Comments United States Employees
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Feb, 2008 by   Frank Webb 0 Votes
ON 2/14/08 I WAS IN THE KMART STORE IN BALTIMORE, MARYLAND #3146. THE CASHIER WHO WAITED ON ME, STEPHANIE MADE MY WIFE AND I FEEL LIKE WE WERE BOTHERING HER BY HAVING TO WAIT ON US. STEPHANIE NEVER SMILED, LOOKED LIKE SHE REALLY DID NOT WANT TO BE AT WORK TODAY THEN SAID THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING KMART IN A LOW AND ALMOST PAINFULL WAY. I FELT ALMOST SORRY FOR THE GIRL BUT MORE SORRY FOR THE CUSTOMERS THAT WERE IN HER LINE. MY WIFE AND I SHOP IN THAT STORE EVERY WEEK AND SPEND ABOUT $ 150.00 A WEEK. I WOULD EXPECT AT LEAST A SMILE.
 19th of May, 2008 by   Mrs. David R. Peters 0 Votes
K-Mart is losing customers. Perhaps telling people they can win gift card and not carry thru with it is one of the reasons. I use to like K-Mart very much, but do not like people who lie.
 19th of Oct, 2008 by   Annette Shaffer 0 Votes
no signs for prices on items especially sale items. Also am handicapped and needed to use scooter thru store aisles were not wide enough to run scooter thru
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   Catrice Davis 0 Votes
While I was placing some toys on lay a way for my child, the cashier made a comment about wasting her time if I was not going to get the lay a way off and paid in full.
 28th of Nov, 2008 by   James 0 Votes
While shopping at KMART conatcted a clerk to inquire about a products location. She said in a rude tone its located in electronics. I went to electronics and found 6 customers in line with only on clerk. Whn i went to check out there were only three cashiers open and nearly 20 customers in line. There is no excuse for customers to have to wait in line that long. The Taft store customer service...stinks.
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   SHEILA MCNEILL 0 Votes
KMART IS DEFINITELY LUCKY TO STILL BE IN EXISTENCE. THEY REALLY NEED TO KEEP THE LAYAWAY DEPT. OPEN. THAT MIGHT BE WHERE THEY MAKE THEIR $$$. THERE ON LINE SERVICES ALL OF THEM ARE NO GOOD. THANKS
 7th of Mar, 2010 by   Jmele10 0 Votes
03/07/2010 at 5:32pm. I went to return a couple of items. There was a lady in front of me and the employee that was handling her returns was very polite with her. When it was my turn, the items that I was returning were a cordless shaver for men, a man's shirt that was too big for my son and a bottle of Herbal Essence shampoo that I did not even use. The shirt was on one receipt and the other two items where in another receipt. The employee opened up the box of the shaver to see if anything was missing. Everything was there, so she scanned the item and the receipt for the return. As she was just finishing up the transaction, I noticed that she did not include the shampoo along with the shaver. I let her know nicely that the shampoo was also on that receipt. The employee took out the money for the shaver from the register and slammed to drawer really hard. She handed me the money and exhaled very loudly. She grabbed the shampoo roughly and examined the bottle. She even opened the bottle, squeezed it and then slammed her hand on top of the bottle to close it when with just a finger you can close the bottle. I told her that I didn't even use the shampoo at all. Then she responded in a rude matter that she has to check every item. One thing is the shaver, but a bottle of shampoo, she is being ridiculous. The employee gave did the transaction and gave me the money for the item. She also did the transaction for the shirt quickly, while complaining to her other co-workers that she hates her job.

Honestly, there was no need for her to treat me this way. And she was not even wearing her Kmart uniform...no vest or shirt, her tattoos were all exposed and no name tag. I finally was able to see her name on the return receipt which is Laquenna. She was making a few negative comments about her job out loud as well.

I have shopped in Kmart for many years now and I am so disappointed in how it has been changing throughout the years.

Kmart is really going down the drain when it comes to the people they hire. It's a shame on their part.
 7th of Mar, 2010 by   FireRam 0 Votes
I really hope you call the store and speak with a manager about the employees actions! No need for that. If "Laquenna" does not like her job and is miserable there then Laquenna need to get another job and not take her unhappinessw in life out on a paying, faithful customer. I do not shop at K-Mart but regardless of what store if this had happened to me someone would have been notified before I left. I would have tried to bring it to a managers attention right in front of the employee.
 1st of Jan, 2011 by   Mrs J Jones 0 Votes
i was cheated on my rewards in the Cambridge Ohio Kmart. The clerk in layaway was so rude. She first refused to let me use my card, then when she had to she only acted like she did. I spent $1200 that day. I did not get any reward points. What gave her that right, and why me? who else did she cheat. The manager wasn't any help either, he argued with me and took her side. I had receipts. Check your points right away. I'm not going back in there. At Walmart at least you know your not getting points. Mrs Jones Cambridge Ohio
 7th of Mar, 2012 by   Newton Customer No More 0 Votes
Think what you want. If you were scheduled by them for a job and showed up and were treated that disrespectfully how would you feel? Seriously, I'm over-qualified for the job. They have no professionalism whatsoever. I was early for the interview not late. I then waited for three hours and they still failed to show one iota of professional courtesy. If this is how they treat prospective employees how do they treat people who actually work for them?
 7th of Mar, 2012 by   Newton Customer No More -1 Votes
Thank you for asking that excellent question. Its a good one.
 7th of Mar, 2012 by   Newton Customer No More -1 Votes
If you have an email stating the date and time you are to be there for an interview sent by them, are you not "entitled" to be interviewed? Seriously, I drove in from out of town to interview for the position they had posted. They wasted not only my time but my gas and wear and tear on my vehicle. Come on Seriously? I was already going by their schedule of 10:00 am.
 31st of May, 2012 by   miriam cruz 0 Votes
MY SISTER AND I WENT TO KMART IN PONCE PUERTO RICO WE WANTED TO PURCHASE A RECLINER.WE ASK AN EMPLOYEE IF HE CAN HELP US.HE SAID HE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.25MINUTES LATER NO SHOW.SO I WENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE SPOKE TO A YOUNG MAN TO ASK HIM IF HE CAN CALL SOMEBODY TO HELP US IN THE FURNITURE DEPT.HE PROCEEDED TO KEEP DOING WHAT HE WAS DOING, AND NEVER CALLED ANY ONE FOR HELP.SO I ASK HIM TO CALL THE MANAGER HE FIRST HESITATED THEN MADE THE CALL.15MINUTES LATER THE MANAGER DID NOT SHOW UP, SO I ASK HIM AGAIN TO CALL THE MANAGER AGAIN 10 MINUTES LATER ANOTHER SUPERVISOR SHOWED UP.HE ASK HOW HE CAN HELP ME .I EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT WE NEEDED HELP WITH A RECLINER BECAUSE IT WAS VERY HEAVY, BUT NOBODY SHOWED UP TO HELP US, SO WE HAD TO PUSH THAT BIG BOX OURSELVES.HE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT HE HAD AN EMPLOYEE THAT WAS RETIRING AFTER 30YRS WITH COMPANY, AND THAT THEY WHERE HAVING A GOING AWAY PARTY FOR HER.I TOLD HIM I WAS A MANAGER FOR 15YRS.THAT OUR FIRST PRIORITY WAS CUSTOMER SERVICE.I THEN ASK HIM TO GIVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER TO THERE CORPORATE OFFICE.HE GAVE ME A NUMBER THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH KMART AT ALL.I WAS GIVEN FOUR DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS WHICH HAD TO DO NOTHING WITH KMART .I HAD TO GO ONLINE AND LOOK UP THE NUMBER, AND I CALL SO I WAS TOLD THAT THE MANAGER HAS TO CALL ME WITH IN 2 DAYS.TO SEE HOW HE CAN SOLVE THIS ISSUE.NOT VERY HAPPY WITH KMART OR THERE MANAGERS NON THE LESS THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Beware of WiFi Scammers!