logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
JDM Tiger Japanese Auto Parts Ltd.
missing parts to engine
2. (2 mins ago)
Calvert Quilt Shop
Horrible Customer Sevice
3. (9 mins ago)
Pay Power Visa
Took money and never applied to prepaid debit card
4. (13 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
5. (30 mins ago)
hinterlandoutfitters.com
No money back and no delivery of the order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

KlearGear.com Complaints & Reviews - Bad service

KlearGear.com Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Ursula

Bad service

KlearGear.com
I never received merchandise. After emailing and calling several times with no response, I decided to report them to BBB.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jan, 2009 by   jeffcobb -1 Votes
Me too. Part of an order made 60 days ago has yet to materialize and they only answered their email address when I threatened to write about it on my blog (their attitude is "bring it on") with complaints that I didn't use a ticket number (which could have been used if they ever answered the f-ing email) so I did: http://jbcobb.net/?p=254

Stay clear of them. I had not thought of the BBB but I guess thats the next stop.

Jeff
 5th of Feb, 2009 by   rush -1 Votes
this company has done nothing to my order, so here is where I sent them my final thoughts... fortunately they never charged my order:

cc: customerservice@kleargear.com
cc: prioritycare@kleargear.com
cc: BBB, San Antonio, Texas
cc: Every Geek in america I can and WILL get this message out to.

My instructions as to what should have been done with this order were communicated to you long ago. Based on your lack of response, and the fact that I have left 6 voice mail messages on your 800 # this week, and have YET to get a LIVE PERSON on the phone (because apparently it's just too horribly difficult to pick up a phone and punch in 10 numbers), talk to me for 5 minutes and answer my questions, instead of having to make me write out these dumb emails and waste your time and mine by having you respond to them instead of just ending this issue with a VERY SIMPLE PHONE CALL, it proves that your company just doesn't care anything about customer service.

I have been doing research online, and I have found MANY instances of reference to your company and it's shoddy track record. My only wish is that I had done this research before losing weeks off my life with the frustration you've caused me.

Some examples:

In addition to these complaints, the BBB in your area rates your company as an F, based on consumer complaints and your lack of response:

There are lots more, but suffice it to say, you wouldn't know how to service a customer if one beat you in the head with a wiffle bat full of pennies.

Your comment that I cannot file a complaint with Paypal is valid. You never took my money. However, your statement that I cannot contact the BBB is unfounded, because you do not have to be defrauded to make a report of bad business practices and lack of customer support or care.

You have had several days to screw your heads on straight and rectify this situation, which you haven't done. You have had many opportunities to call me via phone which I have provided on SEVERAL occasions, both by email AND by your 'busy customer service' line, which rings right to VM.

Also, based on this, I think it is absolutely insulting to techies and geeks that you use movie sound clips from the movie 'office space' for your 'hold music'. I also intend to contact 20th Century Fox Studios, because I believe that you would not have authorization from them to use these samples from this movie, for 'professional and sales' reasons.

I sincerely hope that you realize you've pissed off enough people to get your business licenses revoked, or you drive enough of your customers away that you eventually inspire a revolt and shut you down. I would MUCH prefer to shop from your direct competitors and pay a HIGHER PRICE for their products and shipping, than ever deal with a bunch of absolute morons as yourselves ever again.

Grow up and do what a business should: provide the goods and services you advertise, and use common sense. however, that does not seem to be your M.O., so I sincerely hope that you would just close up shop now, and save yourself the abosolute and utter embarrasment.

My final wish is that this email could be forwarded to the CEO of your company so that he too can witness the absolute idiocy I've endured from you and the horrible image you've created for this company. But I suppose that will happen right about the time you manage to send my order.
 25th of Feb, 2009 by   Nancy -1 Votes
Same here! This company should be avoided at all costs. Never do business with Klear Gear! They don't ship your order and keep your money as long as possible. I think they just take money to earn interest or invest it and now they probably have lost everyone's money in the stock market. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the entire company was a scam.
 13th of Nov, 2013 by   DCJO 0 Votes
Before you order from Kleargear.com take a look at this news story
 16th of Nov, 2013 by   StevoTOO 0 Votes
Read the fine print! This company is nothing but a rip off. lease avoid at all costs.
 21st of Nov, 2013 by   wboehmer 0 Votes
Do business with a company which fines you & destroys your credit rating as retaliation for a negative review?
Yeah, right!
We all can live quite nicely without Kleargear.com, thank you very much!
 29th of Nov, 2013 by   paullyRem 0 Votes
Who is the owner or owners of Kleargear? They should never be allowed to own/run a business again. This is just another Klear reason why the United States is going down the tubes.
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   willhe1 0 Votes
Please Note: If you are having any problems with Kleargear and they are not responding, you may want to do the following;
1. Contact the BBB for the internet and also for your home town.
2. Contact your state Attorney Generals Office for consumer affairs.
3. Contact Mr. Scott Michelman, Staff Attorney with Public Citizen representing the family. Indicate that you are willing to give a sworn statement concerning your problems and what if anything Kleargear did or did not do for you.
 26th of Dec, 2013 by   fukleargear 0 Votes
Kleargear.com is nothing but a bunch of shysters that will swindle your money from you and not send your order stay clear of this website they will try to sue you for the comments you post giving a bad review of there services. If they read this they can eat my D**k. FU kleargear.com

Pyramid Saimira Scam Forgery