no prize

United Kingdom
a free lotto site giving you points for visiting their site.I accumulated enough points for an mp3 player. You have to wait 90 days to get the prize.After 120 days I was told there was delivery problems, after 5 months told they were out of stock.Now they say if I do not receive it by end of november, they will give me back my points in which case I would have to wait another 90 days after ordering it.
The prize is now 200000 additional points
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful?

19th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I had been playing Kingolotto for over two years and managed to gain 73, 000 points. I used 60, 000 for a mp3 player which was back in july. It never arrived. Sent a few emails asking where it was and had two replies saying the same thing, that it was sent on some day in October. Had no response since. Its obvious they have no intension of sending it. I think maybe we should write to Watchdog. I bet there are a lot of people who have had problems with Kingolotto
 12th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Your not the only person complaining. Interestingly, they only publish kind reviews on their testimonial website, not complaints for others to see. So you spend months accruing points to exchange for prizes. You have to be pretty darned quick to bag on of the FEW DVDs offered once a fornight. If your lucky to grab a DVD, they then mkae you wait 3 months PLUS for the prize to arrive...sometiems (as currently for me) i've been waiting 4 months. Emails requesting information about the missing prize take ages to elicit a response. Is i really worth the effort just to bag some unknown DVD you've never heard of? I'm begining to think its not.
Stevie B
 21st of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm in a similar situation. I have 83, 000+ points. I got 5 numbers in January but never received a prize. there is now nothing worth spending the points on and when I tried to complain today the website said, "You have used up your e-mail allowance!" What a total waste of time. (I would guess I've sent about 4 e-mails!)
 6th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Kingolotto appears to be nothing but a scam. I was told I won a $20 gift certificate in February. It is now June 6th and I have yet to received the gift certificate, which the rules posted on the site said should take 90 days. My advice is not to waste your time with this non-paying, dishonest site.
 11th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Totally agree, ordered digital weather station in March - 4 months later still waiting, 3 emails later still waiting for an answer. Not worth the effort any longer.
 9th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I played for a couple years to finally accumulate enough points for a measly $5 Amazon gift certificate, now that's not even available. Funny it shows up when I was under the pt amount, but by the time I have enough pts it disappears. Now no "prize" is showing in their prize listings. Total waste of time!
 26th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

kingolotto - no prizes or awards

The company supposedly awards points by entering their contest daily. There are 10 daily games that are lotteries. Each game you select 6 numbers and points are awarded if the drawing matches them. The points are supposed to be awarded as prizes as they accumulate. But for some time now Kingolotto has offered and awarded no prizes nor do they have anything to offer the player. So why play? Well, if you've been playing and have accumulated enough points to be awarded a decent prize you hate to give it up and throw away months of daily play. The company continues to operate so I don't understand why they have no prizes but if they don't offer awards or prizes then they should be shut down as frauds. They have to be making money as each gane play has an advertisement the player has to see and click on. So if they have no prizes it's false, dishonest and misleading and they should be forced to offer prizes or be shut down.
 11th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes

kingolotto - no prizes or awards
United Kingdom

I have waited months since the message given that website was no longer available and they would advise when it was. Still no prize offered.

Contact Us