logo

SIM CARD ACTIVATION

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Kinder Smiles Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontist - Oradell, NJ, Oradell, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - unprofessional treatment

Kinder Smiles Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontist - Oradell, NJ Contacts & Informations

Kinder Smiles Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontist - Oradell, NJ

Posted: 2011-01-13 by    Perrier

unprofessional treatment

Kinder Smiles Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontist
400 Kinderkamack Rd., Oradell, NJ 07649
Oradell, New Jersey
The office manager/ patient coordinator is not professional at all and has very limited knowledge.
The first time I visit the orthodontist, all her talking was how you pay the office. When I had questions about why the office request patients pay the amount within four months while treatment may last over years, she cannot explain the reasons. Instead, she started to raise her voice, jumped into the judgment of patient's finance situation and accusing the patient ruining the relationship between the office.
She also gave out the wrong information about the treatment. When I called back the office to clarify, she said it is a misunderstanding; instead the fact is that she is misleading.
The worst part is she doesn't have working ethnic. Instead of helping patient, all she think is she is IN CHARGE. When she cannot give me the right answer, I tried to talk with the doctor directly to solve the problem. By then, all she told the doctor was I am trying to complain her in front of the doctor and the doctor never calls me back in four days. As last I spoke with another person in the office, who told me the doctor did not return my calls because he was told I want to complain. The fact is I have question about the treatment and I never mentioned I want to complain her in front of the doctor.
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jan, 2011 by   Smilingmom23 0 Votes
My family has been using KinderSmiles for 5 years now. During that time we have experienced nothing but amazing customer service professionalism and Doctors who truly go above an beyond. I've had 2 children treated by Doctor Schulhof and the experience has been so amazing my husband is having Doctor Schulhof treat him with Braces behind the teeth. Throughout all our dealings with him, Dr Schulhof has prove that he is not strictly "about the money" but actually has his patients beat interest at heart. My oldest was treated by another orthodontist who couldn't even hold a candle to Dr Schulhof in clinical ability or caring.
I'm sorry you had a negative experience with the office manager buy I'm sure there is some miscommunication happening and I am certainly sure Dr Schulhof has no knowledge of it.

Top 10 Mistakes in a Consumer Bankrupcty Case