logo

Brainetics LLC
Fraud
2. (2 mins ago)
Freelancer.com
No support, impossible to reach them as well
3. (13 mins ago)
Hip Pooch
Dog Store
4. (22 mins ago)
Big Attack Inc
Another garcinia scam
5. (24 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

kia motors SUDIRMAN Bandung- Indonesia/ KIA pride hatchback, bandung Complaints & Reviews - unprofesianaly management

kia motors SUDIRMAN Bandung- Indonesia/ KIA pride hatchback Contacts & Informations

kia motors SUDIRMAN Bandung- Indonesia/ KIA pride hatchback

Posted: 2011-08-08 by    samarinti antonius

unprofesianaly management

siloam Sudirman bandung
jend sudirman no: 138
Indonesia
Phone: 022- 4202096
to whom it may concern, please help me, my identity
Name: samarinti Antonius
email: fungfungantonius@yahoo.com
my car engine number : MJJJB5583BK000232
type car : pride -rio hatchback
date of purchasing: 13 may 2011

here are my complains: when i buy this car, i hear sounds in the engine when i slowly raise my brake pedal in order to move (its automatic car), so i complain to the show room address as shown above, more than 5times, but the sounds doesn't go away... so i make them to write down my complains because i want them to responsible on 20 june 2011 until today they didnt give a call or something to inform me (Im being neglected by them ) almost 1 mount 1week already!!!, so just now I go there again, and curiously check my complains form which everytime I check to showroom, they will fill a form... but so funny ... they didn't write down my complains all, just write a little (they cover up ) and only once, ... actually I went to them more than 5times... so unprofesionally manage... I'm so afraid that they don't care about me... (your product KIA), please help me... I'm optimist that one day KIA motors will be booming in Indonesia... I have proof a photo and my receipt complain.. if you want to check...
Comments Indonesia Car Service Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Flu Shots Not in Short Supply