kia motors SUDIRMAN Bandung- Indonesia/ KIA pride hatchback

siloam Sudirman bandung
jend sudirman no: 138
bandung, Indonesia
Phone: 022- 4202096
to whom it may concern, please help me, my identity
Name: samarinti Antonius
email: fungfungantonius@yahoo.com
my car engine number : MJJJB5583BK000232
type car : pride -rio hatchback
date of purchasing: 13 may 2011

here are my complains: when i buy this car, i hear sounds in the engine when i slowly raise my brake pedal in order to move (its automatic car), so i complain to the show room address as shown above, more than 5times, but the sounds doesn't go away... so i make them to write down my complains because i want them to responsible on 20 june 2011 until today they didnt give a call or something to inform me (Im being neglected by them ) almost 1 mount 1week already!!!, so just now I go there again, and curiously check my complains form which everytime I check to showroom, they will fill a form... but so funny ... they didn't write down my complains all, just write a little (they cover up ) and only once, ... actually I went to them more than 5times... so unprofesionally manage... I'm so afraid that they don't care about me... (your product KIA), please help me... I'm optimist that one day KIA motors will be booming in Indonesia... I have proof a photo and my receipt complain.. if you want to check...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Indonesia Complaint category Car Service Centers
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us