logo

Net10 & Tracfone
Poor service!
2. (15 mins ago)
Debbie Travis
Debbie Travis does not stand behind her products
3. (18 mins ago)
Woolite
Stinks
4. (28 mins ago)
TheHorizonOutlet.com
Misleading credit card company!
5. (28 mins ago)
Linksys
They screw you on the warranty

Consumer Tips & Tricks

KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO

Posted:    Ken Broo

TEXT RECEIVED

Phone: 501 601 0806
I GOT A TEXT TONIGHT SAYING THAT IM A KIA MOTORS PROMO WINNER OF 750, 000 POUNDS & A KIA RIO! WHATS THIS ABOUT? MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS brooks_kenya@yahoo.com IS THIS A SCAM OR WHAT?
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO complaints
KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO - LOTTERY WINNINGS

Comments

17th of Aug, 2009 by   depeche mode rules 0 Votes
Yes, I can't believe you asked... Really? Wow
 26th of Aug, 2009 by   Talleila +1 Votes
I also received a sms that I am a KIA Motors Mobile Promo winner, but I didn't enter a contest. Is is a scam?
 15th of Sep, 2009 by   Safiano 0 Votes
i have get a messege last night say welcome to kia motors mobile promo. your mobile number has won 497000 pound. my email: is Safiano_Sojo_1991@live.com
 18th of Sep, 2009 by   mataw 0 Votes
Hi I'm Shailesh from Suriname I also r eceived a message on my mobile that I have won $ 450000.I also want to know what this is all about.
 31st of Aug, 2010 by   thuso moahloli +1 Votes
i once in 2009 received an sms saying my mobile number +26658683896 has won about 497 000 pounds in the kia mobile promotion.was it real. my email adress is twu-so@ovi.com
 12th of May, 2011 by   Rodrick Sakaria 0 Votes
I recieved a message stating that I won $497 000 and a 2011 model RIO car from +447045789142. Confirm if this is true. My email is rodricksakaria@gmail.com or call on (675)71788381
 29th of May, 2011 by   dvykhatri 0 Votes
hi i got message too i won 497000 pounds in the kia mobile promo. is this bogus or what. my email add is dvykhatri@yahoo.ie ple reply any one know about that.
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   Sharon Hubert 0 Votes
Hi i got a tex message on my mobile phone saying that i have won 497, 000.00 pounds in the Kia mobile promo.Was it Real?or its just a scam.my email adress is Sharon Likius40@gmail.com.pg.Most of the scames are playing up with us just to loose our money. Just to bulsheet us.
 1st of Aug, 2011 by   EVAH LOLOH KUAMIN 0 Votes
i got a text message yesterday on my phone (675) 71527816 saying I won 497, 000 pounds and a KIA RIO 2011 MODEL CAR in KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO. IS THIS A SCAM OR WHAT??
 14th of Aug, 2011 by   Rajendra Sen 0 Votes
I too received a msg...saying I had won a a car plus 497, 000 pounds, I called one Lewis on a given No. He said it was genuine, well I cannot believe that coz...I have never participated in a lottery ever so...without playing how you can win, am sure this is a scam.
 20th of Sep, 2011 by   marnu 0 Votes
I got a text message on my mobile phone (675)73134905 last night, saying I won 497, 000 pounds and a Kia Rio Car in KIA MOTORS PROMO, which I never ever participated in. Is it real or some bulshit???
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   aklesh nalil prasad 0 Votes
hi, got sms from +27731962906, which relates in winning prices, is it a scam or what, Nalil from fiji, email/ electricsvolt@yahoo.com
 8th of May, 2012 by   Ashwinideo 0 Votes
HI i am ashwini and i also recieved a message in the morning at 5.08am saying that i won 950, 000 pounds and a KIA RIO CAR and i was ask to contact Dr Allen #+27724338533 and Email at kiamotorsaward@winning.com...i dont what is this...i am confused my Email Add is ashy2_deo@yahoo.com
 10th of May, 2012 by   ramritu 0 Votes
i have, like the many on this page, also received a text message saying that i am the winner of a KIA draw and i have won a KIA RIO and some cash. please do advise me if it be possible. i have a strong feeling that this is a scam but i did send a few text messages in one of the promotions. my email adress is shramjunior_24@yahoo.com
 17th of May, 2012 by   Jeptha 0 Votes
Hi, I'm Jeptha 4rm PNG i recieved a txt stating that i won 550 000 Euros and a KIA RIO 2012 Model car in a Kia motors Mobile phone Promo..and am to call a MR. Morgan.PH: +447035954128 or e-mail on; Kiaclaimsdept12@9.cn. Pls explain coz I didn't take part in any international phone promo.
 29th of May, 2012 by   MATILDA BILLYROSE 0 Votes
M SO CONFUSED RITE NOW...!!!Y ON EARTH SOMEPEOPLE TO DO THINGS LIKE THAT ITS SO MEAN N RITE NOW I WANNA SWEAR
 1st of Jun, 2012 by   Mukesh Prasad 0 Votes
Mukesh Prasad i recieved a txt stating that i won 550 000 Euros and a KIA RIO2012 Model car in a Kia motors Mobile phone Promo..and am to call MR. Dominic Morgan.PH: +447035954128 Mobil +447700044987 or e-mail to Kiaclaimsdept12@9.cn.
He asked me to pay F$500 for the transfer the winning money.
When told him that if he can pay the fee from his pocket and when the money comes to my bank i will return back some extra money to him then he put some more new rules on this issue What A JOKE
Here is his ID Pass Port
 5th of Jun, 2012 by   Susurina Tabore 0 Votes
hi, I have received a text message from a Mr Morgan telling me that I won a Kia Rio but I cannot remember that I enter any phone promotions this year.We had that kind of Kia Rio Motors mobile promotions in our country but that was last year and the car was displayed in front of Morris Hedstrom shopping mall in Suva.I wonder if this is true or just a scam...
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   Jona Masirewa Seru 0 Votes
Ive just received a message on my phone that i have won 550, 000.00 Pounds & a Kia Rio 2012 model in a Kia Motors Mobile promo. I don't know if this is true or not. It was sent by Mr Morgan. I wonder if its true?
 5th of Sep, 2012 by   wildey 0 Votes
hey my name is Rigi from Fiji and i just received a text saying that i have won 550, 000.00 pounds and a KIA RIO 2012 MODEL CAR in KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO and that i should call a Mr. Thomas on +27735506992 or email: kiaclaimsdept12uk@live.com...if this is a hoax can someone please do something about this.as i have read the comments the amount of winning the money keeps going up. i know this wont stop them but some people can lose their money on this, receiving this kind of text. i haven't called the number yet so can someone let me know if this is a scam email me on rehanna_l@yahoo.com

New Gift Card Rules & Military Scams