chicken not cooked and bad service and customer support

rte 109
Milford, Massachusetts
had problem with food was told that letters would be sent out were not told to go to store next time food would be on house, go there would not give me food gave me hard time with saying they new nothing of situation after contacting onder of franchise would said next time no problem be taking care of tlked to her manager was A ok, Went there discused with manger on dudy said no such info was told to her there was nothing she could do basicly I was lying and was told because i was disagreeing with what she was twlling me she ask me to keave the store or she would call police because i was complaining and that was the way it goes. Called customer service said they again would take care of it her big manager would call me and resove it NOTHING I"am very disapointer I have spent over 90.00 in food that was not right and no one seems to care. At least I should get my food back that I paid for rt don't you think???
Very UP set can you bblame me???
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Logo Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)
Customer Care Service