logo

REGUS GROUP, MARK DIXON, HQ,
GLOBAL CONSUMER FRAUD
3. (43 mins ago)
Topix.com
Topix is gathering user's personal data, in conjunction with the NSA, to use it to, "spy on citizens, profile them and invasion of privacy
4. (52 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-08-30 by    annonymous2029

cleanliness

kfc
United Kingdom
our visit to this restaurant was very short lived, we ordered our food, as we had children we went to find a seat, after searching round the restaurant for a table clean ish to sit at we sat down awaiting our food which was delayed due to incompitance, the person serving me went off to take another persons order and didnt take payment for my order, once sat i felt uncomfortable about the mess of the table so i asked a member of staff if they could clean the table i was sat at with my 4 children. this wasnt followed through my food was brought to me still the table was dirty i asked the person delivering my food if he could clean the table so we could eat our food this person did so with such A fuss, non of the 15 tables was clean the floor was dirty chips on the floor was very dirty and not at all clean. why i am making this complaint is i feel the standards had been dropped imencly as the bins were ful inside and out. I also went to the toilet to find solids stuck to the pot and put on the wall discusting, luckyly i had eaten my tea before seeing this as this pic shows it on the wall.
i have attacted some pictures of the restaurant,
hope to see this restaurant in more of a cleaner state or i will have to take this further.
many thanks,

KFC KFC KFC KFC

Comments United Kingdom Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jul, 2008 by   jim 0 Votes
I and my wife arrived @ kfc ayr @ about 723pm on sunday 13th of july 2008 the shop was not busy one of the operators was cleaning the bin area, when he finnished that chore he then procceeded to touch the foodstuffs and serve customers. 10 minutes went by before he was able to serve me, i then instru cted him that i wished to speak to his supervisor he told his supervisor i wished to speak to him. i told the supervisor that he had been working with chemicals and served cusyomers without washing his hands, he was then told to wash his hands after which he served myself. having looked around the eating area i noticed it was not up to kfc's usual standard of clenlieness my wife also notified me that there was no toilet tissues or paper in the ladies restroom. service is slow and needs to be reviewed staff are not as pleasent as they could/should be. one of the opperators was bearded with long hair, his hair was not contained in the statutary hairnet this is unhighgenic and should be corrected post haste.
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   bigsmellyman 0 Votes
check out kentuckeyfriedcruelty.com
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   angels123 0 Votes
myself and my family went to the kfc in accrington on saturday 26/9/09, and i was so disgusted of the place, it was awfull, tables not cleared off, food and rubbish on the floor, i had to clean our own table with the wipes, it was awfull to be honest, and to top it off my husband orderd the meals, and we didnt even get them in boxes just thrown on a little paper plate, whitch i find disgusting, other people had theres in boxes, so why didnt we? i dont think we will be eating in this dirty disgusting kfc again...
 7th of Mar, 2010 by   ian jones 0 Votes
I would like to bring to your attention at the absolute disgrace of the premises and the parking area of your store on the Moorgate retail Park in Bury Greater Manchester, when i arrived on Sunday afternoon the 7th of March with my family at approx 15:00hrs the tables, chairs and floors were an absolute filthy disgrace, there was food on the floor which had not been swept up and tables and chairs not wiped from when i dont know ??, needless to say we did not stay. the car park area was worse than inside with bins not emptied and all over the car park your packaing was strewn and i mean all over there was not a car park space without one of your boxes in, i feel that the manager in charge (if there is one ) should as a matter of genearl house keeping rules ensure that the area's inside and out are to an acceptable standard as apperance is everything ??? filthy inside and outside means ?? low levels of housekeeping and with apperances like that no wonder you have health issues.

Needless to say that next weekend i will take photographs and ensure that the local paper recieves copies to show the total lack of respect your company shows.
 10th of Mar, 2010 by   DJ Jaybee 0 Votes
Now they have moved the drive-thru ordering - rather than a speaker positioned next to the menus, where you can see the items and check the prices - around the corner next to a disgusting blackened grease covered door with a huge bin at the other side of the window... not very appetising... I have a better idea... let's not order anything from a place that thinks this is acceptable. God know what goes on behind the scenes if that is their public image. Disgraceful.
 30th of Aug, 2011 by   AerosmithandQueen 0 Votes
That sounds and looks like exactly like every KFC I've ever been to. It's KFC what where you expecting a restaurant run by Gordon Ramsey.
 30th of Aug, 2011 by   GoldOpals Opals 0 Votes
You may have been to the shop after a rush. From the photos, it looks as if it was not unusual. The toilets are not that bad, not perfect but not bad. Blame the customers
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   catslady 0 Votes
i used to enjoy kfc food but will not eat it any more as the state of the resturants being dirty and a hazzard to your health, if you go to a resturant you dont expect it to be dirty and eat of dirty tables and slip on floors and have hairs in burgers this is from a few different kfc, names brighton high street goring takeaway worthing and teboura way southampton the cleaner had dirty uniform on and couldnt wipe a table properly and the bognor town one dirty and cleaner not cleaning tables floors dirty, i dont enjoy it enough to outlook this . The staff dont understand you anymore!!!
 14th of Sep, 2011 by   Takisis -1 Votes
So let me get something straight:

1 - You're complaining that at a fast food restaurant, in which the workers are most probably paid minimum wage, the tables and bathrooms are not spotless.
2 - Did you clean up after yourself after you and your spawn were finished eating? Did you pick up all the crumbs that your spawn most probably threw on the floor?
3 - Did you tip the person who you were expecting to wipe down your table for you after you were finished eating?
4 - Why the hell would you cry about french fries on the damn floor, are you letting your oh so precious children crawl around on it?

With your standards, you should go to a 5 star restaurant. And pay the prices there. If you want cheap decent food, then eat at KFC... and get it to go like everyone else does.
 25th of Nov, 2013 by   Michelle Gledhill 0 Votes
Please go to this web site ... Dewsbury KFC is shit ... As for cleanliness 1) Do you eat from a table that has everyone's chewed up left overs on it ???...No ??? You would at Dewsbury KFC.2) Would you be happy people going to use your bathroom and seeing excrement all over the walls ??? No .They seem happy enough at Dewsbury KFC ... We have been to Dewsbury KFC ordered our meal to be told there is no chicken ... Just what does KFC stand for Kentucky Fried Chips ?? Was once there and the drive through window was not working the fella went from the kitchen to outside touching doors etc etc came back and did not wash his hands, seen them go to the toilet come back and not wash their hands before handling food stuff ... You know it's bad when there is a page set up called the above ... The staff cannot get orders right, always something wrong or not there ... When you eat out you expect the place to be CLEAN ... Tables and floors ... Not walk in and skid on someones leftovers or the overflow from their spewing bins ...

Mechanic Scams