logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (16 mins ago)
Achievers Point Knowledge Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Delay in Delivery
2. (17 mins ago)
NSS
Company ignores communication and doesn’t provide orders
3. (26 mins ago)
Littledale Hall Therapeutic Community lancaster lancashire rehab
Little dale hall Keith Robertson Sue Robinson Rehab RehabilitationLhtc lie, bad experience dishonest break up family friends relationships lancaster
5. (33 mins ago)

Posted:    Sam

Fraudulent site

KeShoppingOnline.com
keshoppingonline.com
I got a $1000 certificate from a timeshare company. I was given the certificate because I came to their event. I placed an order online at keshoppingonline.com on July 20, 2007 and paid over $200 for the merchandise I requested. I waited 3 months and the order never came. On September 2007 I sent them an email to request the status of my order and since I never heard from them I sent another email requesting the cancellation of my order. I was told that I would get a refund. I called on January 3, 2008 to find out the status of my refund and I was told that the check was mailed, but that was a lie because I never received the check. As of now I'm still waiting for my refund. They took my money and it seems that no one is doing anything to this company/ies to stop ripping people off.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More KeShoppingOnline.com complaints