logo
search

KeShoppingOnline.com, Bonita Springs, Florida Complaints & Reviews - fraudulent, misleading

KeShoppingOnline.com Contacts & Informations

KeShoppingOnline.com

Posted:

fraudulent, misleading

KeShoppingOnline.com
Bonita Springs, Florida
A Timeshare broker said we would be sent a $1000 voucher to use online if our unit didn't sell in three months. They sent the voucher. There is nothing, NOTHING most people could use or would want. The item is "free" but the shipping and handling is 30% or more of what the MSRP. Minimum S and H is $16.95 so you could actually pay more for S and H than the item is worth. They have a few items in several catagories. One catagory is "Calculators." They don't sell any calculaters, but since I clicked it, "I might like one of the following items:" Yeah right. An umbrella will really help me balance my checkbook!

We should have known when they wanted $300 for listing and selling fees up front, that the $1000 deal was hooey!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More KeShoppingOnline.com complaints