logo

GWM South Africa
Poor after sales service
2. (17 mins ago)
Bulliongurus Research Private Limited
beware of this company! it causes nothing but extreme loss!
3. (25 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
4. (27 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER
5. (30 mins ago)
perfectkicks.net
Don’t buy from them- -total scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Bad customer service

Kentucky Fried Chicken
Lesotho
www.kfc.com
I went to buy ice cream for me and the kids in KFC Lesotho today. The cashier rang four ice creams after I had told her to ring five. She told me that she didn't sell ice cream to pregnant women. I received bad service as she was not friendly. She told me to go to another till. When I got to the other till the cashier told me to start the que from the back. I then explained that the other cashier said I should go to her till. She also refused to sell me ice cream because she said that she also didn't sell ice cream to pregnant women!!! I then asked for the manager and ten minutes later a woman walked out of the office. I asked her whether it was in KFC's policy not to sell ice cream to pregnant women and told her that I would like to buy the ice cream. She went and made the ice cream and I paid the cashier who's name is Masenate who had earlier suggested that I cry for the ice cream because no one will sell me the ice cream. The service was ridiculous. I certainly don't need that kind of service as a KFC customer. My kids love KFC and I think the employee's should be taught customer service. I would like to take this matter further and therefor request head office numbers for South Africa/Customer relations department.

Comments Lesotho Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2011 by   Buggy84 +1 Votes
I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING THE COMMERCIAL OF THE CHEESY BACON BOWL HERE IN HAWAII! MY HUSBAND AND I WENT TO THE ONE HERE AT PEARL HARBOR HAWAII, AND I ORDERED THE CHEESY BACON BOWL, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT IT HAD BEEN DISCONTINUED! I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT IF YOU PLEASE STOP SHOWING COMMERCIALS FOR THAT PARTICULAR MEAL, AND ONLY START SHOWING COMMERCIALS FOR THE CHEESY BOWL WITHOUT THE BACON!
THANKS!
SINCERELY,
IRRITATED CUSTOMER!
 26th of Nov, 2011 by   NickiB +1 Votes
its called a mashed potato bowl, only difference is the "cheesy bacon bowl" has bacon bits in it. ONLY DIFFERENCE. the cheesy bacon bowl was only for limited time, you cant get mad at kfc for the commercial..put in a complaint to your local cable company (not that they'd take you seriious)
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   U.S Marshal V.Morton +3 Votes
12/21/11 about 4:30pm My 70 year old dad went to kfc hwy441 lochart fl. And was faced with a very RUDE staff. First he, s 70 and don, t get his senior discount. He paid full price for two breast for me for dinner. We are both 20 year Vets. of the navy. (ret.) I, m now a u.s marshal. I just happy it wasnt me who stop!!!. Your so called staff put two breast in one of those buckets for like a 20 piece. And smashed the lid all the way down to the two breast. I, m very POed at how they treated my father. You just lost two people. As i, m a Fed. employee my bad press you, ll lost alot more...
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   Ramelle  Best Advice +5 Votes
I'm impressed Marshal. Good comment. pay no attention to the punctuation nazi. She's made her share of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors and shouldn't be casting stones and bullying you Marshal.
watchoutforyou PLEASE. Get A Life. Marshal Morton
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   U.S Marshal V.Morton +3 Votes
I will i got you address now. I just knock on your door. What part of us marshal don, t you get????
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   Dre Day313 0 Votes
Hi,

I eaten at KFC in Novi, Michigan and gotten sick from cantaminated chicken. I had to go to emergcy and my regular doctor. I was so sick from Vomitting, Cramping and Abdominal pain and bloody Diarheal illness i lost 12 to 14 pounds from this and racked up huge medical bills and to mention i'm scared to eat chicken period again. The lab results came back i had gotten Campylobacteriosis is normly called Campylobacter Per. Centers for Disease Control. I called the store and complained and no one even called me back so now my attorney is gonna call for me and were going to the media with this..
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   azlan alias 0 Votes
kfc bangi utama service yang terbaik... so good
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   azlan alias 0 Votes
kfc bangi utama yang terbaik
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   Mr Right25 0 Votes
Mauritius KFC is SHIT!!!
customer service has quite improved(maybe) but the food quality hasnt. TRY EATING RAW CHICKEN AND YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN. PEOPLE DID COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT, BUT I THINK THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF KFC IN MY COUNTRY DOESNT HAVE TIME TO READ OUR COMPLAINTS.THEY KEEP SELLING IT LIKE THEY WANT.
i ate the KFC in UK and its a lot more better than the one in my country.
and i dont know why they only give one ketchup per client.how selfish can they get???
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   Christine Evans 0 Votes
I bought a takeaway from KFC Merrylands Cres in Dagenham Essex England. I ordered 2 peices of chicken, (stating no legs, ) I found 1 peice of chicken (could not tell you what cut it was, as it was so small) and 1 leg...1 tower, 2 large fries, 1 beans and 2 corn. all was cold apart from the very cheap and nasty beans. The young man a the desk could not understand English and could not be bothered to even try to explain what the Tower consisted of. To sum up, it was a totally horrible experience that I will not be repeating, and as I live very close, I will most certainly be advise people to go to the favorite chicken shop in Beacontree. That has to be be worse almost £13.00 I have ever spent. I am looking forward to your response. My Email is chrissyevans51@hotmail.com
 2nd of May, 2013 by   chineta 0 Votes
I was at the restaurant this evening 5/2/2013 around 7:30 pm, with my mom and toddler. So after I order my food I began to wait for it, it toOK a few minutes. So after waiting and watching the employee do basically nothing. I decided to ask the young man what I was waiting for. I got no response. So I asked again, and he was really rude. And told me don't ask him anything because he don't take orders. So the young lady that toOK my order came over and informed me that I was waiting on the shrimps. I said OK, how long. Before she could answer the young man came over to us with the shrimps in his hand in a colander. He asked me if the shrimp loOK done to me. I jumped back and so did the young lady cause we thought he was about to throw them on me. I feared for my life and the safety of my mom and my child. I asked to speak with a manager. He came and was unable to defuse to situation, so I called the police. As I waited from the police the employee continued to yell and use profanity, so for my family and my safety we decided to wait in the car. After the police arrived they talked with myself as well as the employee, who by this time has changed out of his uniform into his street clothes. They informed me that basically it was nothing they could do, no one was physically harmed. I should call corporate to make a complaint. I need something done about this immediately. I will not return to the location or any other location until I see the I can be respected as a valued customer. I would like to be contacted by someone to inform me of the actions that have be taken if any. If I hear nothing I know I have to go a step further. You may contact me at
 13th of Jun, 2013 by   evelinehowells@yahoo.com 0 Votes
I have noticed a definite decline in the quality of the chicken being served at Kentucky fried chicken resturaunts it used to be really great, and we looked forward to times we went to pick it up, and also times in some places we could sit in and eat at one of there places.
What has caused this decline do you think?
Mother's day was always a day we would get the big bucket, and we all loved it. Mum got a break, and there were usually promotions for that day like a red rose with the purchase for Mum's. Now it is always hit and miss, What has changed?
The place we go to is in Hespeler, Ontario, it is a small place, and it also was good for some time, but now the chicken is greasy and the fries overdone or refried, there is nothing that makes us want to go back there, I also note that there are not so many people driving up and waiting in line, as there used to be. Is there a real problem with the chicken, or is it the staff who have lack of training now. Or inferior chicken to keep the prices down. Do they change the oil regularly? by the way that chicken is when you pick it up, and the grease runs out of it.looks like the fat is not changed regularly.
So here is a family who won't be going back, and we will tell our friends who will tell their friends, if something is not done to make a big change this restuarant will go out of business for certain. What a shame that would be.
 14th of Jul, 2013 by   June C.Zeiter 0 Votes
I went to the KFC in Royal Oak Michigan, on July 13 2013 at 5:00pm, this was a Saturday evening. I ordered a 16 piece oridginal meal. I was told they were out of it. I said this is KFC how can you be out of chicken? They said the last customer bought a 16 piece bucket. This was Saturday night at 5:00pm, they sell chicken.!!! I ask how long and was told an hour. This is the second time this has happened to me at this location in the last year. Not one employee offered an apology. I will never visit that KFC again
 17th of Jan, 2014 by   mannie5971 0 Votes
I had taken my family to have KFC today the 17th Jan 2014 at 20:56 hours Perth time. We had ordered for a Street Fast meal which consist of Chicken breast, wings, legs, nuggets and chips.
As we were eating the Chicken breast we realised the inner part was oozing with blood. I immediately informed the women on the cashier who rushed to call the Manager. The Manager whose name was AJAN refused to accept blood oozing out from the chicken as there was no customers at the time. Immediately on seeing a customer entering, he accepted blood oozing out from the chicken and agreed to give me a box of chicken legs. I refused to accept any chicken from him as his behaviour was very unprofessional without any customer skills and being very rude. The KFC was located at tuart hill near Wiluna street in Perth. Unfortunately at the time I did not carry my mobile phone along with me. I have a receipt of the meal with the date and time. The invoice no is 007651 and Terminal id no: 28990607
 29th of May, 2014 by   shaliza 0 Votes
ada hari khamis 29 may 2014 pada pukul 9.45pm saya ke restoran KFC taman selayang saya memesan 1snackplate 1 dinnerplate 4 lil’zingger 1 fries dan 1 nugget 6pcs..keadaan pelanggan memang terlalu sikit saya pelanggan yg ke3..casher mengambil pesanan pada pukul 10pm…ayam original waktu itu sudah habis dan lil’burger cuma ada 2..casher memberitahu saya harus menunggu selama 15 min dan saya bersetuju tapi selepas 20min cuma ayam yg siap tetapi burger masih belum siap…bila ditanya mereka mengatakan lagi 3 min siap…selepas 10.30pm saya masih belum dapat burger yg dipesan…semua staff boleh bergurau senda sesama sendiri sedangkan saya sedang menunggu…bila saya hendak keluar dari restoran pada 10.36pm mereka bersorak sambil mengejek saya dgn ayat “wei org marah wei..orang marah wei”sambil bergelak2…yg saya kesal manager sikit pon tidak meminta maaf atas kelewatan pesanan saya sedangkan beliau ada dikaunter pada waktu kejadian…malah dia memberitahu staf2 bukan memerli saya tapi mereka bergurau sesama sendiri sambil ketawa..apabila saya sampai dirumah saya dapati burger yg saya pesan tidak seperti yg dipesan…saya memesan lil’ zingger tapi yg saya dapat berger lain
 23rd of Nov, 2014 by   Shari Powell 0 Votes
I visited KFC in Greenville, Alabama on Friday, November 21, 2014 at 9:03 p.m. First thing when I walked in they whole group stopped and looked as thought they were closed. The chairs were already placed on top of tables and mop bucket sitting in the middle of the floor. I automatically look at the door to see if they were suppose to be closed at 9:00 but the closing time was 10:00 p.m. No greeting, she (cashier was Latoria) just walked up to the cash register, I gave her my order and she turned around to start on my order. She placed to cup on counter, I wanted tea, there was not tea in sweet nor unsweetened. She saw me trying to get some instead of indicating it was out, a smirk of giggle came over her face. I fixed a Pepsi instead and started to walk out with my meal, she indicated the door I came in was locked but I knew it wasn't. When I pushed to go out, she said why is this door still unlocked. As soon as I walked out she quickly locked door. Now if this is the process the time on door should be 9 not 10 for closing. The last year it has really went down in a negative way on customer service. The store number is L747018, ticket # is 3203. When I took meal to my neighbor, it was old and tough as though it had been sitting under light for a long time. This is not customer service at all, professional development is needed for this store's employees quick, fast and a hurry. VERY UPSET CUSTOMER!!! WASTED MONEY ON A FRIDAY NIGHT, which is a weekend night. Ms. Shari Powell, Greenville, AL. My email is spowell685@gmail.com

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups