logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Livecareer.com
They withdrew 34.95 from my checking account
2. (16 mins ago)
Terra siberian cats and kittens
Breeder is a possible scammer
3. (46 mins ago)
Mani Soft International
Mani Soft International - A Fraud IT Company
4. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
BeNaughty.com
Unauthorized use of credit facility
5. (1 hr 21 mins ago)

About service center

Kenstar
India
www.kenstar-appliances.com
I have purchased one kenstar air conditioner from your local dealer in viramgam, ahmedabad, gujarat, india. I asked him so many times for service, but he didn't come even a single time and now he is not receiving my calls also. This is not done.
Comments India Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Sep, 2007 by   ABDUL MUJEEB 0 Votes
kenstar ls-70 timer is not working service cetre in dehradun not attending
 13th of Sep, 2008 by   sudharsan 0 Votes
I have LF 2008 model of kenstar washing machine, the belt went off with 2 months and the local service guy came (after 2 months) continous followup and finally they replaced and then after 3 months once again the belt broken.
No new service centre guy takes 100 bugs and not even opening the machine and went off saying do call when exactly you are washing, since then no one is responding.

services are too bad.
Failure rate is too high.
 27th of Sep, 2008 by   jyoti 0 Votes
I have purchased one kenstar microvave and food processor delhi, india. I asked him so many times for service, but he didn't come even a single time and now he is not receiving my calls also. This is not done.

Pls sendone or provide me the service centre number of delhi of the kenstar on urgent basis
 24th of Oct, 2008 by   Bhushan Prasad Gupta 0 Votes
I have purchased LF-210 model of kenstar washing machine in oct-2005, after 2-3 months arrived problem. Local service guy came (after 34 days) continous followup and finally they replaced some spares and started the machine. This type of problem arrived again & again and I request to replace the machine before the warranty period. to Mr.Deshmuk, Mr.Chandekar (represantative of Chandrapur-Maharastra) they agreed for same but till date no action have been taken from Mr.Chandekar/Mr.Deshmukh. Please look into the matter seriously and help to replace the machine.

Thanks

bhushan gupta
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   Vasundhara 0 Votes
I have a kenstar food processer past five years now it has some technical problem your no 30813222 not working Your website is under construction. today due to internet i know you are worst in servicing. If you dont think so kindly sort out my problem as soon as possible.
 1st of Nov, 2008 by   ATUL KUMAR JAIN 0 Votes
SIR I I PURCHASED 3 KENSTAR AIRCONDITIONER BUT I HAVE VERY BAD EXPERIENCE OF PURRCHASED IT, AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE DEALER CHARGED FITTING CHARCHES OF UNITS BUT AT THE TIME OF FITTING IT FITTED WITH SOME UNEXPERINCED LABOUR NOT ANY ENGINEER, , THEY BROKED ALL THE LOCKS AT TIME OF FITTING INDORE UNITS, AND TIGHT WITH ADDITIONAL HOLE SCREWS, AFTER THAT PROBLEMS START AGAIN AND I COMPLAINT MANY TIMES TO DEALERNAMED M/S MAHINDRA AGENCIES MAYUR MARKET THATIPUR AND YOUR SERVICE INCHARGED SOME MR. CHAUDRY BUT AFTER THAT THEY WANT SOME MONEY FOR GIVINEN SERVICES, I HAVE ANOTHER VERY BAD EXPERINCED WHEN A UNIT COMPLETELY DEAD AT 30SEPTEMBER I COMPLAIT IT, BUT NOT ANY PERSON CHECKED IT AFETER THAT I COMPLAINT IT ON YOUR TOOLLFREE NO, AND IT GIVE COMPLAINT NO 7Z0020810200010 AT 20 OCTOBER BUT ANY ENGINER CANNOT VISITED OR CHECKED IT, AT LAST I HAVE ASINGLE OPTION TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT, I SUGGEST THE PERSONS WANTED TO PURCHASED AIRCONDTIONER NOT PURCHASED KENSTAR
THANKING YOU
 9th of Nov, 2008 by   neha 0 Votes
sir,
i need kenstar service center no. of punjab . I tried all the nos. but none of them is responding.
 9th of Nov, 2008 by   neha 0 Votes
no not working
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   sarita agarwal 0 Votes
Sir,

I need kenstar service centre for Siliguri in West Bengal in Darjeeling District. So please give me contact no in Siliguri of your Service Cente.
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   V KUMAR 0 Votes
I am having a 34 Ltr, KENSTAR Microwave Oven. It is not working since last two days. Please treat this as my complaint and send your service engineer to attend the repair work. Also inform the telephone No.s of the contact person in this regard.

My Telephone No. is 011-23383879(o) 011-24628695 (Res) Mobile: 9717647141

My residential address is

V.Kumar,
18/327, Lodhi colony,
New Delhi-110003.

V.Kumar
 18th of Nov, 2008 by   rahul 0 Votes
Kenstar is the Most Pathetic Customer care in Bangalore, I have ever come across.

Please pass on the message to everybody you know - Do not ever buy a Kenstar Product ..never !!!
 1st of May, 2009 by   AC KENSTAR 0 Votes
I have purchased one AC KENSTAR delhi, india. I asked him so many times for service, If you dont think so kindly sort out my problem as soon as possible.
Pls send one or provide me the service centre number of delhi of the kenstar on urgent basis.
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   dr.rajesh garg 0 Votes
i have called kenstar service center in delhi . the telecaller is so rude and disgusting and cut off the phones . i will never purchase a kenstar product.
dr. rajesh garg
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   DIPEN DOSHI 0 Votes
i need kenstar service center no. of BARODA(GUJARAT).
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   RUPA MAHAJAN 0 Votes
I BOUGHT KENSTAR MIXER SENATOR 2 & A HALF YEAR BACK, NOW IT'S GRINDER'S NOT WORKING, I WANT TO BUY NEW GRINDER AS OTHER JARS R WORKING PROPERLLY, , FROM WHERE I CAN GET A NEW GRINDER...
 31st of Aug, 2009 by   juan1234 0 Votes
KENSTAR customer service is disgusting in bangalore. Never ever buy any kenstar product
 15th of Sep, 2010 by   Santosh H S -1 Votes
I purchased one refrigerator of kenstar from starting itself it is not working properly .Now current is passing everywhere in the fridge it is shocking.We are not so rich people to buy another one .please replace the fridge.
 30th of Oct, 2010 by   SURESH RAMASWAMY 0 Votes
where do i get kenstar food processor's /mixer jars as both my medium and big jars have become faulty.Any service centre in New Delhi ?

My mobile no. 09910690520
 30th of Jun, 2012 by   Jaya Kumar 0 Votes
Where can i give my Kenstar Mixed grinder for service which is not working last 10 days, still this product under warranty period only

My Mobile number : 77024 99912