Kelvinator Refrigerator

Posted:

Problem in Kelvinator Refrigerator

Videocon industries Ltd
servicedelight.com
We have purchased one refrigerator from Chavi Enterprises Birhana Road Kanpur on 15th April 2010 against bill no.81.

While opening the door the below bottle rack front frame falls down, I have given two complaint.

1. First complaint No. LUC 1905100108 on 22-05-2010

2. Second complaint No. LUC 2905100296 on 29-05-2010

After that only my fridge is just like that. I am fedup of this procedure becoz after complaning only one Technician came on 01-06-2010 and then he

checked out somthing and said that he will bring some new parts to change but till date after 2 months of waiting there is no response of anybody

Sir solve my problem unless i will take a strict action and complaint to your senior head of Kelvinator India.

With Regards,

M.A.SALUJA (Nofil)
Amin International Ltd
E-55, Site-1,
Industrial Area, Unnao-209801
Tel:0091-515-2829704
Fax:0091-515-2829325/2829190
Cell:0091-9935142036
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

29th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Kelvinator Refrigerator - Unable to start
India

The refrigerator is unable to start. It has been purchased in 8 years back from surya electronics, punjagutta hyderabad. Don't buy!
 3rd of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
Door of our refrigeratior has been detached from it hings and we want a new door for it (kr-315). We want the full door.

Regards
G S BHANDAL
 26th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
We have a purchased a refrigerator dated 30.10.2011.from jai mata di electronics hajipur 844101. MyComplain refrigerator is not cooling.

MD.NASIM AKHTAR RAJA
 19th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

Kelvinator Refrigerator - REFRIGERATOR NOT WORKING
M/S TEKCARE INDIA PVT. LIMITED
India

THE PHONE NOS PROVIDED DO NOT EXIST AND AS SUCH WE ARE UNABLE TO GET OUR REFRIGERATOR REPAIRED THE COMPRESSOR IS WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD
 16th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
Mains circuit breaker is tripping off as and when refrigerator is switched on. I am unable to switch on my refrigerator . please solve my refrigerator problem at the earliest.

Contact Us