Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Justhookup.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2013-03-20 by

e-mail

justhookup.com
A E mail I got from justhookup.com when I reported a bot on justhookup.com. Hi There... Thank you for your email.The profile ''ladiescara'' you are referring to are our Virtual Cupid ProThese can be identified by a logo on the user's profile. These can be identified by a logo on the user's profile. For further information on VC profiles please refer to our terms and conditions.The majority of our customers build up great relationships on the site and we endeavour to ensure that all customers have the same experience.If there is anything else, please let us know. Kind Regards, Kurt Lime.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - This site is as phony as they get
justhookup.com

This site is as phony as they get. There's not a single real woman on here. I've threatened them with a lawsuit already. Please do the same.
 30th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - This site is complete bull s...
justhookup.com

This site is complete bull s... I can't tell you how many times I received a notification from a woman and late from a 'different' woman, but the same woman. I even had 4 of the same woman at one time. Do they really think we won't notice that stuff? Stay away.
 11th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - fraud
Ohio

website is a big scam. they list girls from my town...there are only 93 people in the town and they aren't part of it. all other complaints about this site are valid. RIP OFF based in england...
 27th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - No replies ever not one word
justhookup.com

Lots of emails recd lots sent out ...No replies ever not one word. ANOTHER SCAM SITE. RUNNNNNNNN!!! YES I DI JOIN FOR A MONTH STUPID ME YOUD THINK AFTER ALL THE TIMES IVE BEEN BURNED ID LEARN!!!
 26th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - Biggest SCAM I've ever seen
justhookup.com

Biggest SCAM I've ever seen!! They should be sued and made to pay back all of the money they ever swindiled anyone out of.
 28th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - Like everyone else said-this site is a piece of @$&
justhookup.com

Like everyone else said-this site is a piece of @$&!! There are no real people on there except morons like me who paid them for a month of getting jerked around and answering fake emails to fake women. The only real thing about this site is the money they scammed me out of me. Do NOT waste your money on this thing.
 13th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - I never received any response at all from Justhookup.com
justhookup.com

All this is a SCAM after the first day I said cancel me and refund my money out of 10 guys they all ask the same questions what are they all living in the same house Stop Screwing People there Money Please Refund me before the end of the Year 2011 I never received any response at all from Justhookup.com.
 10th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - Fake messages and scammers abound when you have a paid membership
justhookup.com

Absolute rubbish. Fake messages and scammers abound when you have a paid membership. If you don't pay you don't get any!
Should be shut down! Complete rip-off.
 20th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - I realized I'd be scammed because you cannot log in on the site
justhookup.com

I signed on thinking the site looked legitimate and a bit of fun to play on and after I signed up and paid for a monthly subscription and went back in to login, I realized I'd be scammed because you cannot log in on the site... DO NOT GO THERE!!!
 31st of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - As those before me, this is nothing but a scam
justhookup.com

As those before me, this is nothing but a scam. Emails you receive and responses all seem to be computer generated. Pics are suspicious, and the same women seem to be logged on 24 hours per day. The site totally sucks!
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - Charged me 163.01$
justhookup.com

They only advertised the site to be 46$ for a basic member and when I chose that selection it said I had been charged 127$ but really charged me 163.01$.
 14th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - Never got one response from any message sent
justhookup.com

Another victim of the justhookup.com scam. Never got one response from any message sent. Enticed me to pay with credit card by making sure "profiles" acted as if to be trying to contact me, prior to paying. Once payed, never was able to corrospond with anyone.
 20th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - These are the kind of people who need to be murdered
justhookup.com

All BS...no real girls or "hook up." Scams of the earth. These are the kind of people who need to be murdered.
 11th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - I got tricked into buying a lifetime membership
justhookup.com

I got tricked into buying a lifetime membership but the site is not there and I can't even find it to go on. and when you do I don't think anyone is for real??? I have gotten emails from woman wanting to meet, then you never hear back from them!!! So now I can't even find the site!!!
 10th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

Justhookup.com - No Value To Customers
justhookup.com

Save your money guys. Find no real girls at all!
Better visit http://bit.ly/RQyAJ9 and learn pick up girls by yourself in real life.
 11th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I didn't sign up for a subscription, just a free account, but I cant get it deleted, and the in-site "help" doesn't do anything! How do I delete my account for good?
 20th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I signed up for thi Dating Service, paid my money and basically it is phony, a scam and a disgrace. It should be shut down and prosecuted for false representation and fraud.

The Hidden Fees in Your 401(k)