logo

Posted:    kobusco

REPEATED PAYMENT

GIVING A JUST ANSWER
South Africa
i CONTACTED JUASTANSWER DUE TO A PROBLEM WITH TRANSFERRING MY EMAILS FROM A NOTEBOOK TO A DESKTOP COMPUTER. tHE ANSWER WORKED SATISFACTORY. AND I APPROVED PAYMENT $30 FROM MY CREDIT CARD.
nOWHERE WAS THERE AN INDICATION THAT I WAS SUBSCRIBING TO A SERVICE OR THAT I WOULD BE CONTINUOUSLY BE PAYING UNTIL DOOMSDAY
T H I S I S N O W WHAT IS HAPPENING EVERY MONTH. TO QUESTION THE SITUATION AT THEIR WEB ADDRESS I AGAIN HAVE TO MAKE A PAYMENT.
I AM A 63 YEAR OLD MAN WITH NO PENSION. I DO NOT LIKE TO MAKE SUCH PAYMENTS TILL I DIE.
IF REQUIRED I CAN FOREWARD EXTRACTS FROM MY CREDITCARD ACCOUNT
kobusco@wbs.co.za
Comments South Africa Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Sep, 2010 by   Adam-JA Help 0 Votes
Dear kobusco,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately. It sounds like you may have opted into a subscriptiojn to the site. We can cancel that for you if you are not able to cancel for yourself.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups