Posted:

Unauthorized billing

32564 Galatina Street
Temecula, California
justgear.com
I placed an order on October 11 with Just Gear totaling $252.00 and have yet to receive the ordered items, shipping information (which was promised) or even an order confirmation by e-mail (which was also promised day of).

I was told that the items would be shipped within 7 business days, but have not received ANYTHING or ANY word on my order status.

I became concerned and attempted to contact Just Gear several times by e-mail and also by fax. I was disheartened to discover no telephone number for customer service. I still have yet to receive a response. I searched online for any information about the company and found several posts that suggest others have had a similar problem with Just Gear. One post left an actual phone number: 951-506-5962, which I called and received no answer.

The voicemail box was conveniently full and the agent didn't identify himself or the company's name. I believe this company to be a sort of scam and want it investigated and hopefully closed for good. I also especially want to see the website shut down so no other persons can be taken advantage of and ripped off. The whole situation is quite frustrating and unnerving. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Resolution Sought: If the company actually sells what I ordered, I would like to receive my items along with an apology. Or, in the most likely scenario, I want a FULL refund along with an apology and for the business to shut down. Actually criminal prosecution would suffice as well.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?
More Just Gear Complaints & Reviews
Just Gear - unfilled order

Comments

10th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
The customer is completely accurate, as I am in the same situation. My order is being challenged and investigated by my credit card company. My credit card company has two (2) phone numbers for Bargain Concepts/JustGear/Swami. One phone number is disconnected, the other is a cell phone with a full mailbox. I get my money back; good luck to the credit card company.

-Ron Dehlin
 10th of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I, too, have recently been "swami..ed" by JustGear. I called the number above that was listed by the first complainant and, I actually was able to leave a message. I have left numerous email messages with no response. I am appalled that this type of business is allowed to remain open and have an active website. However, with our current economy, nothing is too surprising. I want my money back. I could care less about their products now.
 28th of Apr, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I am in the exact same situation. From the time stamp on these complaints, this has been allowed to go on for quite some time. I will contact the BBB of Temecula and the Attorney General of CA.
The "business" per Google Earth is in a residential neighborhood and is not actually a business as some places that do business online are.
 16th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am writing from Connecticut and have also been ripped off by JustGear, Swami and want these people to return my money as well. I purchased a gift for my husband and the promise of an e-mail from them with information as to shipping has never been received. Neither, of course has my purchase been shipped. My bank account, however, has had the monetary deduction made. Attempts to contact them have failed as the other people have mentioned in their complaint. Is there anyone out there who will respond? I will supply information needed to get my money back in my bank account.
Jacqueline Smith
 16th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
this seems to be a scam, as I have the same situation in 2011. I ordered two pair of skipants on September 5, 2011 to which I received a confirmation. but since no response whatsoever, two e-mails to helpdesk@justgear.com have gone unsanswered. I have put in a complaint with my credit card company in the meantime and hopefully will get reimbursed by them. As this seems to have been going on for a number of years and probabley not everyone is commenting on this something should be done.
As I am located in Switzerland there is not that much I can do.
Daniel Hess
 15th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
These complaints have been reported at least since 2008. Why hasn't the authorities, state atty. gen., or BBB shut this scam down! Here are alias's, contact info etc.. Targeir “Terry” Olsen ( mr.terryolsen@gmail.com, taolsen@verizon.com, )
32564 Galatina Street, Temecula, CA92592-3874 or 43980 Mahlon Vail Circle, Suite 3405, Temecula, CA 92592 (866)-583-9525, (951)-506-5962, (951)-265-5759, (951)-294-0659
www.justgear.com, www.swamisportswear.com, www.swamiwear.com and several more. What the L.A. BBB has to say:
Mail sent to this company was returned by the post office as "moved; left no forward address, " "forward order has expired, " or "unable to locate." The Bureau cannot trace addresses of companies or principals. General information is available upon request which may assist you.
 1st of May, 2014 by    0 Votes

Just Gear - Order never received
JustGear.com

I placed an order on 3/16, received a confirmation and later an update on 3/24/14 stating that my order was waiting for shipment. Nothing was ever received and two attempts to contact them via their contact form have not been answered. At the moment, I'm concerned that this order will never be filled.

Contact Us