Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Just Answer dog veterinary

Posted:

rip off

Just Answer dog
I asked them a question about dog food, After the last step they asked me for money before they would answer my question. What a total rip off.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
They should at least warn you before making you type a ton of stuff, set up an account, and get all your personal info. What's with them giving you a choice of paying $9, $15, or $30. Do you get a better answer if you pay more? It seems this would only be helpful for someone who truly had no access to avet, a 24 hour emergency vet clinic, or who didn't have time to do a little online search for answers on their own.
 23rd of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
im sorry but i really disagree... i have been going through a lot of stressful vet visits and i needed a second opinion...i found a vet named Kara on there that has gone above and beyond my expectations. very caring and helpful...i actually offered more money.

when you love your pet as much as i do you dont think twice about the measly few dollars deposit they ask for especially compared to a vet.
 20th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I asked my question gave my credit info and they charged my account. I have not gotten an answer and when I try to ask them about it they just want my credit card info again.

Contact Us