JumpStart

Posted:

Recurring monthly payment

4.2
Kai Jumpstart
My complaint is similar to Chopperman regarding recurring monthly payment for Jumpstart childrens' games. I need the email address for them, which is not on their website, so that I can contact them to stop the payments and if they do not, to then to provide evidence of the email contact and refusal to the relevant authorities and bank to initiate action to stop the payments.
Complaint comments Comments (18) Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games

Comments

5th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
 31st of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
support@adventure.com
I also received monthly charges but no email. This is the email I discovered to cancell my subscription and if worse comes to worse your bank statement should have the telephone number that you can call. Mine does and here it is :
800-545-7677. Good Luck
 30th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Same story here how can I stopped them ?Please advise as it is annoying !
 21st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi, I want to stop my re0ccuring payments through my credit card . How do I do that
 21st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
You might want to contact the company.
 21st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Do you have the number little Brenda.
I've got your number.
You wish nonnie.
 28th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
You can contact them here... http://www.jumpstart.com/CustomerCare/CustomerCare.aspx
 28th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Contact them here --- > copy paste the link ---> http://www.jumpstart.com/CustomerCare/CustomerCare.aspx
 6th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Just checked my account and bingo as you say payment taken out with being first consulted very unhappy ... how do you get your money back..help
 15th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
support@adventure.com, and the number is 800-545-7677
 27th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have been debited for jumpstart for over 2 years, my kids don't use it any more so mum gets stuck with the costs. I will definitely try the address above, thanks heaps mary-ann
 27th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
To cancel your membership, send an email to support@jumpstart.com and make sure to include the email address the account is under. Or call Monday through Friday, 7:00 am-4:00 pm PST, 800.545.7677 or 310.533.3402
 11th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
this charge was put thru without my authorization and is dated 9-22-2013. we were traveling then and no one authorized this charge. please cancel
 24th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem. I try to cancel the subscription but they keep withdrawing from my account.
Swedish bank can do nothing.
No replies from the company, but an email with a link that does not work.
Horrible.
 4th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
I woke up to a renewal charge to my account for a yr membership. I did not authorize this charge or attempt to renew. I found how to cancel my membership on the website after looking for 30 mins. I also sent an email to the support to cancel my membership an reimburse me my money. I have heard nothing from them. When I contacted my bank they gave me a number to call. 1-310-533-3402. I have been calling all morning only to hear the mailbox is full please try again later. Very upset!
 12th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
This company jeeps charging my credit card every so many months. This is the third time that I am having to call them, of course no answer. And have my bank deal with this company charging my visa without approval or even my knowledge of knowing they are doing this until I see my statement. I will now have to change my visa number and deal with payments that I already have coming out monthly. I am so pissed about this company.

JumpStart Logo JumpStart