logo

Jumpstart

Posted: 2011-06-05 by    Wross

Recurring monthly payment

Kai Jumpstart
My complaint is similar to Chopperman regarding recurring monthly payment for Jumpstart childrens' games. I need the email address for them, which is not on their website, so that I can contact them to stop the payments and if they do not, to then to provide evidence of the email contact and refusal to the relevant authorities and bank to initiate action to stop the payments.
Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jun, 2011 by   Wross 0 Votes
 31st of Aug, 2011 by   lolaramirez109 0 Votes
support@adventure.com
I also received monthly charges but no email. This is the email I discovered to cancell my subscription and if worse comes to worse your bank statement should have the telephone number that you can call. Mine does and here it is :
800-545-7677. Good Luck
 30th of Mar, 2012 by   JelenaK 0 Votes
Same story here how can I stopped them ?Please advise as it is annoying !
 28th of May, 2012 by   Altax 0 Votes
You can contact them here... http://www.jumpstart.com/CustomerCare/CustomerCare.aspx
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   tricia66 0 Votes
Just checked my account and bingo as you say payment taken out with being first consulted very unhappy ... how do you get your money back..help
 15th of Jun, 2012 by   walter_nicholes 0 Votes
support@adventure.com, and the number is 800-545-7677
 27th of Jan, 2013 by   maryann farrell 0 Votes
I have been debited for jumpstart for over 2 years, my kids don't use it any more so mum gets stuck with the costs. I will definitely try the address above, thanks heaps mary-ann
 27th of Jan, 2013 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
To cancel your membership, send an email to support@jumpstart.com and make sure to include the email address the account is under. Or call Monday through Friday, 7:00 am-4:00 pm PST, 800.545.7677 or 310.533.3402
 11th of Oct, 2013 by   christine tibbitts 0 Votes
this charge was put thru without my authorization and is dated 9-22-2013. we were traveling then and no one authorized this charge. please cancel

Smart Phone App May Catch Thieves