Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Jumpstart

Posted: 2011-06-05 by

Recurring monthly payment

Kai Jumpstart
My complaint is similar to Chopperman regarding recurring monthly payment for Jumpstart childrens' games. I need the email address for them, which is not on their website, so that I can contact them to stop the payments and if they do not, to then to provide evidence of the email contact and refusal to the relevant authorities and bank to initiate action to stop the payments.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
 31st of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
support@adventure.com
I also received monthly charges but no email. This is the email I discovered to cancell my subscription and if worse comes to worse your bank statement should have the telephone number that you can call. Mine does and here it is :
800-545-7677. Good Luck
 30th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Same story here how can I stopped them ?Please advise as it is annoying !
 21st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi, I want to stop my re0ccuring payments through my credit card . How do I do that
 21st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
You might want to contact the company.
 21st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Do you have the number little Brenda.
I've got your number.
You wish nonnie.
 28th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
You can contact them here... http://www.jumpstart.com/CustomerCare/CustomerCare.aspx
 28th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Contact them here --- > copy paste the link ---> http://www.jumpstart.com/CustomerCare/CustomerCare.aspx
 6th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Just checked my account and bingo as you say payment taken out with being first consulted very unhappy ... how do you get your money back..help
 15th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
support@adventure.com, and the number is 800-545-7677
 27th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have been debited for jumpstart for over 2 years, my kids don't use it any more so mum gets stuck with the costs. I will definitely try the address above, thanks heaps mary-ann
 27th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
To cancel your membership, send an email to support@jumpstart.com and make sure to include the email address the account is under. Or call Monday through Friday, 7:00 am-4:00 pm PST, 800.545.7677 or 310.533.3402
 11th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
this charge was put thru without my authorization and is dated 9-22-2013. we were traveling then and no one authorized this charge. please cancel

Contact Us