logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Fake charge and no prize
2. (1 mins ago)
ACS Inc USA
Scammers
5. (10 mins ago)
TraderXP.com
Multiple denied withdrawl request, after stating I was approved by phone.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Judgment & lien Money Machine, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - They dont asnwer my questions

Judgment & lien Money Machine Contacts & Informations

Judgment & lien Money Machine

Posted:    vmortega

They dont asnwer my questions

Mike Warre misuniversity
Nevada
THey have not been answering my emails. I have been waiting and waiting. I did some research I this guy Mike Warren and have found out that he has criminal charges and a whole lot of complaints about his business. I regret not doing enough research on this guy and now I feel like I felt for his trap. UGH!
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2009 by   Charlottesville 0 Votes
Who the HELL are you? John Gotti?
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Sean B. Walter 0 Votes
I agree with that 3 years ago but I disagree with that now. I felt the same way about 3 years ago when I have a lot of deals that were pending and not settled. I phoned each and everyday to check the status of my deals but never heard any response or callback!, but now I can really tell that they made a lot of changes on their support system! I really thought my investment to their course would just be wasted but I was wrong. Imagine Just this month I earned $12, 043 out of the deals I submitted. I think it is not Mike's fault not to respond to our request it's just that they lack of people to cater all request from that previous years. I agree with that comment that they did not answer emails, but not now, they have now their online ticket support and you can received a response a maximum of 4-5 days when you submit a request or question. I think that is a lot better that never received anything right? when I started to earn from his course that's the time I realized what Mike have been telling about the catch. Patience is virtue and it's worth it. Mike Warren's support system satisfied me this year! I am now confident for my retirement this year.

Beware of Free Land Scam