Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Joss And Main, Boston, Massachusetts Complaints & Reviews - products do not. match as listed on website/ poor return policy

Joss and Main Contacts & Informations

Joss And Main

Posted: 2012-06-15 by

products do not. match as listed on website/ poor return policy

Joss and Main
Boston, Massachusetts
Phone: 1-800-632-8158
jossandmain.com
After ordering a pair of lamps which lead been shown on the website with white lampshades and a white base, I received a beige base and jute colored lampshade and marred lamp knob. I contacted the "customer service" dept and they claimed it was a difference in the monitor colors. I've checked from many other monitors and the pictured clearly showed white on both base and shade. Hoping my trustworthy credit card company of Chase would help me dispute the matter, the request came back twice saying the policy terms agreed as a "member" does not allow such disputes and I need to contact Joss and Main customer service. This is absolutely ridiculous as a buyer that I need to accept as is items. I've purchased over $3000 worth of merchandise and no longer will I accept their policy terms regardless of their popularity as on online resource for inferior goods at a bargain.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Thanks for sharing your experience. I felt it was a shady operation when it said no returns on anything.
 6th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have been tempted to purchase a wool rug I cannot find in any stores I have shopped in near my home. The only thing that prevents me from making the purchase online at Joss & Main is the fact that products cannot be returned. I feel this is very poor policy and will not contribute to this type of sales on any website. It's a shame, as I really would like to purchase the rug but if the color or product was not what I expect it would be a waste of money; as well as a disappointment. Joss & Main need to reconsider their policy. I think I shall cancel membershipi and unsubscribe to further emails.
 9th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I hesitated purchasing from this website due to their "no return" policy, but ordered an outdoor furnishings item anyway because I didn't have time to shop. Unfortunately, I failed to look up reviews. My mistake. While I received the item quickly, it was low-quality and overpriced. I paid $80 for an item with the claimed MSRP of $148, it was delivered from Wayfair who had the item priced at $60.92 with free shipping. The cheap plastic was warped and if it was used as advertised, a breeze would have blown it away. Never, ever again will I ever shop with these people. The merchandise was not as promoted, it was warped, they refused to accept a return and the parent company was selling it for less!

Joss and Main Logo Joss and Main