logo

eLoan.com
eLoan.com is a scam!
5. (18 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

john christner trucking, Sapulpa, Oklahoma Complaints & Reviews - rude to drivers

john christner trucking Contacts & Informations

john christner trucking

Posted:    Moondoggie

rude to drivers

John Christner Trucking
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
In 13 yrs of OTR, I have never experienced such rude and demeaning behavior, directed at truck drivers, as I have with John Christner Trucking. From the initial orientation, when the presenters were condescending, impatient, and disdainful to the tentative drivers, to the shop, to the driver managers, this place is the truck driver's enemy and should be avoided AT ALL COSTS!! I consider myself a mature, professional, and experienced driver, with a great safety record, as well as someone with a customer service background, with a lot of PR training. Yet, even with all the efforts I made to try and fit in and get along with the staff here, it proved in vain. I believe, if a person like me cannot coexist with these people, no one can!!! I am very laid back and easy going, however, when I have a complaint, or an issue that needs to be resolved, a company, worth it's oats, should help me to do so. It's one thing to say you have an "open door" policy. It's quite another to act as if you do. John Christner Trucking does not have this!! They treat drivers like children. They take your complaints as if they were winings from a cry baby. They have a good old boys club here, that only serves to support their own, circle the wagons, and protect each other to all extents of their power. If you have any complaints or issues that you are bothered with and would like to address them with your driver manager, or even go further up the ladder, they will pull out the, "well I have known this person for 22 yrs, and have never had a single complaint about him" card!! Names to remember, who will screw you any chance they get here: Keith Salley(DM Supervisor), Royce Sharpe(Personal Driver Liason to/from the Shop), Sheila Bane(LP Contracts), Jerry Gomez(VP Operations), and Marty Means(Keith's Supervisor). In addition, as if that's not enough, their lease sucks!! For a truck I had, that they even agreed was appraised at $85, 000, after my lease would be up in 4.5 yrs, would have cost me $132, 000!!! Most drivers don't count up the annotated payments and total the cost out, but I did. Additionally, my truck, which their budget chart on their website bases itself as getting 6 mpg, for all the other figures to fall in line, only got 4.5-5.0 mpg, and that's with my averaging 60 mph. Thus, on a 3200 mi week, in which they promised a take home of $1225, after all expenses, I was lucky to get $700, and that's with my not withholding taxes for quarterly filing. Also, my truck, a 2007 International 9300, had ac failure within 2 wks of being issued to me, and last week had all my coolant leak out of a gigantic hole in the engine block!! CON MEN!!!
Comments United States Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More john christner trucking complaints
john christner trucking - TRYING TO GET PAID

Comments

1st of Dec, 2010 by   M J Leasure -1 Votes
Well driver I have to agree with you on john Christner trucking I went to work for them and I have over 30 years driving and when the international 9300 I had the same problem and I spend over 20, 000 on mine and when it finally made its last trip I was in Ca and all my coolant was leaking out and I just got it out of there shop and it cost me 2, 000 more dollars well out in Ca I was told to take it to Gibbs Internatinal so I did and when it was done they said the bill was 2, 378 dollars I told them I was broke and could not afford to pay for it they terminated my contract and said I abanded the truck and tore it up and I have tryed to get a new job and they put on my dac report that I destroyed there truck and abanded it which I did not and I have paid 300.00 dollars twice now to get it cleared up but everytime I do they put it back on there so good luck and I have to agree with you that is the worst co anyone could work for so like he said avoid this co like the plage cause they will sure rhune your life. Mike
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   coondaddy 0 Votes
are there any drivers out there that have any positive comments no this trucking company i am currently thinking about leasing one of there trks.
thx coondaddy
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   Moondoggie -1 Votes
Well, coondaddy, if the previous two posts have not dissuaded you, I guess nothing will. I had many more negative comments to add to my tirade against JCT, but I felt what I had already posted was enough to get my point across. There are a lot of lease purchase options out there. Suffice it to say, this is one you should pass on by, at 200 mph!!!
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   JeffBaird +1 Votes
I read the complaints above in disbelief, the people named by the first driver are some of the most professional people I know.
I have been a Lease purchase Driver at John Christner since Oct 2005.
I'm not afraid t0 give my name or hide behind a made up name. My name is Jeff Baird, I drive L1417B, it is a 2006 Peterbilt 379, next week on April 20th I pay the last payment, and this tractor is mine. I leased the tractor with 29, 252 miles on it, , , today it has 881, 116 miles on the odometer. Next weds., April 20th I will have been driving this tractor exactly 5 years, that is a 170, 372 mile a year average. I have made as much as $78, 000, and my lowest year at 58, 500. JCT is a fair Company to work for.
Operating a lease purchase TRK. is basically operating your own business., The anonymous person that wrote the first complaint, with all of his years of Trucking was and apparently is, a very poor business man, and wants to blame others for his failures... Jeff Baird L1417b Lease purchase operator John Christner Trucking...
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   Moondoggie -1 Votes
Ok JEFF BAIRD LEASE OPERATOR JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING, thank you so much for revealing your name!! How wonderful of you! How fresh and innocent! But, however, ...that does not make you more credible. The reason I don't choose to reveal mine is because I have heard of trucking companies, JCT included, who've added negative remarks on former drivers DAC reports, simply because the driver complained about them. How ignorant and naive can you be? The only reason you're noting your name is because your stupid enough to be still working there and hoping you'll get a blue ribbon from them! Yes I said stupid! You think it's a poor businessman who leaves a company that's ripping him off, but you're the one who's paying or paid off a truck note that's $50, 000 over it's value. I know there's finance fees, interest, etc, but $50, 000? You're just typical of the driver who thinks, if he gives his name and company and truck # over the cb, while he's threatening another driver, that makes him a tough guy. Grow up, JEFF BAIRD LEASE OPERATOR JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING!!
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   JeffBaird +1 Votes
Thank You for your reply, I'm sorry that you feel, I threatened you, that was not my intent. I only relayed the facts, of my lease experience, and my satisfaction of w0rking for John Christner. The info I gave above is 100% factual.
To be a good business man, and to operate a Truck profitably, , , , using a calculator, knowing your industry, and making decisions without emotion, contributes to success. I am truly sorry that you never acquired, or had those skills. I just thought is was a shame, that you named by name, and wrote derogatory information about some truly dedicated people, because your lack of ability, and then so shamefully you hide behind a keyboard, and afraid to take responsibility for your post... Jeff Baird
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   Stanley0909 -1 Votes
My husband and I came to JCT because all we heard were great things about the company. We liked the pay and all the benefits that came from working for this company. BUT, there are a few things that are never discussed before you sign on the dotted line. First and foremost, you are not told that YOU, not the company, is paying for your orientation that they decide if you are good enough to work for the great john christner. You spend 5 days in class hearing one person after another come into the class and speak. This is typical of most trucking companies. You have to sit and listen to the same thing over and over. The people who run the orientation and speak at the orientation preach about how we all have to be respectful and professional. I do not believe they understand the meaning of these words. Respectful is not telling driver while he is asking a question that he is an A$$hole and he should just keep his mouth shut and quit asking questions. That sounds pretty unproffesional. Also, it is quite rude when legal comes in and starts discussing things that are borderline if not over the line sexual harrassment because she thinks it is cute. For example, we all know how cold it is outside in the winter time and we do not want to have to walk all the way to the bathroom so we piss outside of our trucks and the men end up having three balls in there throat and us ladies can just plain cut glass. Where is the respect and professionalism is such a comment. The want to preach about safety and how this company does not cheat. Well, as any person who has gone through there orientation, Keith Sally comes in and tells you to throw everything out the window and just do what you are told. They encourage you to cheat but when you get caught they throw you under the bus fire you and give you a bad DAC report. They want to talk about honesty among the company but when you have scheduled time off and they call you and tell you that another driver has a family emergency can you relay there load and you do it then find out lo and behold there is no family emergency they were just going home. You can thank Charli Brown for that one. Now how about there maintenance. For one, DO NOT LET THEM TOUCH YOUR TRUCK. They will see how much money is in your maint. account before they touch it will fix anything they want and leave you in the negative. Here is my experience with the way they work. I took my truck to the Rush Truck Center in Tulsa OK at the encouragement of my DM Keith Sally. I got a bill from the company for 2084.00. When I tried to pay for it i was informed that JCT and Rush just create an R/O # and it would be extracted in a couple weeks. 3 weeks later i had over 2500 dollars taken out of my acct for this same bill. When my husband spoke to Kevin in Maint. he informed us that rush got the 2084 but jct put the extra 423 dollars in there own maint fund and that is just the way they do it. Today is April 25, 2011 My husband and I have been planning to buy our own truck and lease it on with the company for a few more months. My husband had not only discussed this with Marty Means, Keith Sally, Royce, Kevin, and Sarah in permits. All of these people encouraged us to do this. We brought our truck in, got it looked over and signed off and then were informed that we would not be allowed to bring our new truck to the company and that we needed to sign a voluntary termination and were no longer with JCT. When asked why this happened we were told that we hurt the Christners feelings when we accused them of stealing from us and that we should not have written those kinds to the company. That is hogwash. We were terminated for speaking our minds about a wrong they commited. I would not suggest anyone work for this company. There is no doubt that you can make great money but how much do they hold back. If you pay close attention to your business and money with this company you will see a great deal of discrepencies. But if you want to keep your job make sure you do not voice your opinion. THEY WILL FIRE YOU.
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   Moondoggie -1 Votes
I have been limiting my postings concerning JCT, since my original complaint I posted 8/2010 entitled, "rude to drivers", but feel i have to return to this subject again, since JCT is still operating in the same manner as when I leased with them. The first thing to do is to say something to Jeff Baird, who is a presently leased driver with JCT. Jeff, just because you list your name does not make your posting more credible. Have you never heard of companies hanging a complaint, or "feedback" box on the wall and asking employees to put their complaints and suggestions in it? Do you think that, after time has passed, if the company finds no names on the notes, that they would just throw them away, and pay no attention to them? Of course not! Feedback is feedback. Complaints are complaints. Information is information. I made the mistake a long time ago, of listing my name on one of these complaints about a past trucking company once, and they changed my status on my DAC from "hireable" to "not hireable", right after I did it. Even though I had my complaints about them, I had left them under good terms, so there was not reason for them to do that. When I called them to asked about it, they admitted what they did. It was because of my complaint on the internet!! Maybe you have worked your entire life as a truck driver, I don't know. But, before I started my 13 yr career as a driver, I had worked customer service, and was face to face with people all my life. I was a teller, a bookkeeper, and customer service rep for a bank for many years before becoming a truck driver. I have a lot of experience with dealing with people on the job, and JCT is a terrible company with terrible, rude, unprofessional, and elitist people working for it. I have never seen such a company, in trucking or not, treat their partners or employees in such a unforgivable manner such as John Christner Trucking. In addition, Jeff Baird, I never said you threatened me. I only compared you to the drivers we hear on the road who threaten others or pick fights, and think that just because they broadcast their truck company, that makes them more credible or "tough". You obviously think that if you list your name, no matter what the issue is or who is to right or wrong, that you must be right, and anyone who doesn't do this, must be wrong, ...according to you that is.
To Stanley 0909, I am so sorry you had to go through all that at JCT. I tried to warn people to stay away from them, but too bad you didn't see my posting last year, before you got sucked in to the hell that is JCT. I didn't list everything I experienced there, but 90% of what you mentioned has happened to me as well. Orientation was a joke. Every single person treated the orientees with disdain and disgust! The shuttle driver/orientation manager had a sexual joke every day! She even pulled a prank on the freeway when taking us to the terminal from the hotel, where she was tailgating someone she knew and drove up alongside him and opened the doors to the shuttle bus to yell something she thought was funny at him, almost flipping the bus and killing us all!! You are right about how rude they are. They have not changed a bit since I escaped!!
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   Randy P +2 Votes
I am a mechanic at JCT. We, in the shop, do NOT rip off any drivers. We do what we are told which is to make sure the truck is DOT legal and of course, safe. When you have 3, 4 or more drivers leasing and then bailing on the same truck over a few years, you will have problems with it as not all drivers treat the equipment well. If you have problems with your lease just remember the we, the mechanics, had nothing to do with it and please stop dumping on us. Good luck and safe driving. Randy P.
 20th of May, 2011 by   TOOTALLSAM +1 Votes
MY NAME IS SAM MITCHELL, CB HANDLE "TOOTALL FROM BIRMINGHAM, AL., I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF RUNNING WITH JEFF BAIRD TODAY ACROSS ARIZONA, AN NEW MEXICO, WE STOPPED AT THE LAST EXIT IN AZ., BOUGHT SOME SMOKES AT THE TEE PEE SHOP ON I-40 TODAY, MAY 20TH, I SEEN HIS TRUCK AN WAS ACTUALLY UP BY THE DRIVERS SEATS WITH HIM SHOWING ME SOME OF THE TOYS HE HAD INSTALLED, I BELIEVE THAT WHAT JEFF IS SAYING ABOUT JCT IS TRUE, I, TOO HAVE BEEN DRIVING FOR THE BETTER PART OF 30 YEARS OFF AN ON, AN IT HAS ALOT TO DO WITH WHAT YOU PUT INTO A COMPANY AND A TRUCK TO MAKE ENDS MEET.
YOU CAN'T GO OUT AN LEASE A TRUCK AN EXPECT TO BE HOME EVERY WEEKEND OR TWO, YOU HAVE TO STAY OUT A MININUM OF AT LEAST 4 WEEKS AN THEN YOU'RE LOOSING MONEY, TO MAKE ENDS MEET, YOU HAVE TO WANNA TO HAVE THE DESIRE AN NOT ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF BABIES AN COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. JCT HAS A GOOD THING GOING FOR DRIVERS WHO "WANT" TO SUCCEED IN TRUCKING, BUT, AN I WANT YOU CRYBABY STEERING WHEEL HOLDERS TO READ THIS, "IT TAKES A LOT OF HARD WORK & DRIVING TO SUCCEED"!!!
YOU GUY'S GOT ALOT OF NERVE TO CRY ABOUT TRUCKS AN JCT, LOOK WHAT HE HAS AN WHAT YOU HAVE, IF YOU GUY'S KNEW SO MUCH ABOUT TRUCKING, WHY AREN'T YOU LIKE JOHN CHRISTNER, AN HAVE YOUR OWN TRUCKING COMPANY, INSTEAD OF CRYING ON WHAT DISPATCHERS ARE DOING TO YOU...
GET OUT AN START YOUR OWN COMPANY, AN SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES, AS A OWNER OPERATOR LIKE JEFF BAIRD, IT TAKES HARD WORK AN ALOT OF DRIVING, YOU CAN'T EXPECT THESE COMPANIES TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING ON A GOLD PLATTER!!!
I STAND UP FOR JEFF BAIRD 100 %, HE IS A GOOD MAN!!!

SINCERELY,
SAM MITCHELL,
TOOTALL
COMBINED TRANSPORT DRIVER WHO SPECIALIZED IN HAULING GLASS...
 20th of May, 2011 by   TOOTALLSAM +1 Votes
BTW, I HAVE HAULED SWINGING BEEF WQHEN I WAS 22 FROM FLORIDA TO NY CITY, AN CANADA, I HAVE HAULED PRODUCE FROM CALIF. TO FL. NY., AN THE 48 STATES, FRUIT FROM THE NORTHWEST TO FLORIDA, I HAVE PLENTY OF OTR EXPERIENCE AN MAY GO TO J C T MYSELF SOMEDAY, BUT I ASSURE YOU OF ONE THING, I WON'T BE CRYING OVER A LEAKY RADIATOR OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, TRUCKS BREAK DOWN, I'VE HAD BRAND NEW TRUCKS BREAK DOWN WITH ONLY 10, 000 MILES ON THEM, SHIT HAPPENS, GROW UP OF FIND A NEW PROFEESION AN THE OTHER GUY WITH THE 30 PLUS YEARS EXPERIENCE, I THINK YOU'RE FULL OF B.S. TOO,
YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER, AN KNOW IT TAKES LONG HOURS AN A LOT OF MILES TO SUCEED...

TOOTALL SAM
 22nd of May, 2011 by   outofround -1 Votes
I attended orientation @ JCT in Feb 2009. By the end of the first
Day, I was boarding a bus to return home. Orientation was sorry.
I let JCT know I saw right through them. The desire to return me
Home was mutual. I've trucked since 1974. I was never truly sold
On the JCT program to start with, but the recruiter invited me to
See for myself. One day was enough for me.
You newer drivers pay attention here. NEVER sign a lease
Purchase agreement before obtaining a legal review of that
Agreement. That's right-don't sign any agreement before an
Attorney reviews it. You must understand exactly what you will
Be agreeing to. You must know exactly what your obligations will
Be. Finally you must know exactly what obligations the carrier
Will have toward you. Let an attorney advise you and help you
Protect your interests. Don't get wide eyed about that pretty
Truck in the yard and ignore your best interests. If the carrier
Wants you to sign an agreement during orientation without
Giving you an opportunity to seek legal counsel, pack it up and
Walk.
OVERDOG
 25th of May, 2011 by   Moondoggie -1 Votes
Those of you who are reading the previous comments concerning John Christner, notice how there are more negative than positive. I first started this thread, under the heading, "Rude to Drivers", and have revisited here periodically, as needed. I felt at first, and still do, that this company needed to be exposed and revealed as the company they truly are.
As I said in my initial comment, I drove for them for a couple months, not very long, but long enough to have an authentic opinion of them. You will see comments from such drivers who still worked for them, such as Jeff Baird, who had a different experience than I. You will also notice that there is a driver who NEVER worked for JCT but, not surprisingly, still has an opinion of them, and feels he must share it with everyone, like Tootall Sam. You know the type. You've heard drivers like him on the CB. He really knows nothing of what he speaks but still acts like he's an expert and his opinion is not only the only one that's worth anything, but if you disagree, then he'll insult you by calling you a winer, a crybaby, whatever. For some unknown reason, although I suspect it's because he has a man crush on Jeff Baird, as you can surmise yourself, simply because he spent a day with him "running" different states and eating lunch with him, he now feels he's an expert on JCT, even though he never worked for them! All I can say to you, "TooTall Sam", is this: I hope you and Jeff are very happy together, playing with his "toys", and "running" the US together and eating lunch at the "TeePee", and enjoying your romantic afternoon "interludes" with him. As a matter of fact, I have a new handle for you: "Sky Rockets in Flight", since you seem to be forever changed by your " afternoon delight" rendezvous with Mr. Baird. I don't want to seem sleazy and mean, but how can you know anything about JCT, having not worked for them? Is Mr. Baird that persuadable, or are you that gullible? Probably both.
As far as Jeff is concerned and his opinions, I never said that my experience is the only one you'll have. I never doubted Jeff's experience with them. Obviously he feels his time spent working with them was more positive than mine. That's fine. I know, that no matter how bad a trucking company is, different drivers will get treated differently than others. It depends on many factors, but I'll mention a few here:
Firstly, if you are someone who never has an opposing view on anything, and allows people to "walk" all over you constantly and use you as a doormat, you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking.
Secondly, if you have no other options and feel you "have to" work for JCT, or else it's the Taco Bell for you, and a life of asking people, "Do you want 'Fire' or 'Hot' sauce with that?"...then you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking, because that's how they treat everybody who walks in their doors, like they have nowhere else to go and are so desperate that they'll bend over and say, "Thank you sir, may have another?"(Oops, there I go, talking about Jeff Baird's and TooTall Sam's relationship again).
Thirdly, if you are someone who signs contracts presented by rude, unprofessional and downright uncaring jackasses who think their excrement smells like Chanel #5, without any time to adequately peruse the document, or allowed to ask any questions about it, without being humiliated in class by several inadequately trained and desperate for any type of job(please see previous "Taco Bell" reference) "instructors" who have nothing else in life to be proud of than the opportunity to berate and insult professional drivers on "their turf", ...then you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking.
As I have you may have realized, I was not happy with JCT. I am now working a lease with a company, with lower payments, more miles, a reasonably financial appraisal of my truck and subsequently a reasonable lease purchase price of same truck. The company I am associated with now, is laid back, and treats me not only like a professional, but more importantly, like an adult. They are the complete opposite of John Christner Trucking.
P.S. I hope you didn't get turned on, TooTall Sam, on my diatribe on you and Jeff. But don't you worry either, I'm not your type. You see, I like WOMEN.
Moondoggie
 25th of May, 2011 by   Moondoggie -1 Votes
To Sam P.,
This is to the mechanic who presently works for John Christner Trucking. I never said anything negative about the actual shop at JCT. I'm sure you do a great job and have individual pride in your work. However, if several drivers who have driven the same truck, keep "bailing" and returning their truck, then maybe there's something with the truck. You mentioned that drivers, sometimes, treat their trucks badly and are the cause of repairs on it. If it's the SAME truck, then wouldn't you think that there might just be something wrong with the truck or the way it is being serviced? I mean, how can several drivers of the same truck, be all mistreating it? I was talking about the shop's driver's liason, Royce Sharpe, not the mechanics in the shop. Royce Sharpe is a Jack Ass, with a capital "J". He does you a disservice up there in his little cubicle at the top of the stairs. He treats drivers with disdain, and disgust. But he in turn, disgusts me. I treat people the way I would like to be treated, with respect. If they treat me disrespectfully, and is constantly rude to me, I WILL CALL THEM ON IT. I don't care if someone calls me a winer, crybaby, whatever. I will not take that kind of abuse, especially if we are all supposed to be working on the same team. This guy, Royce, as well as Sheila Bane, and Keith Sally, are all the same. They eat lunch, and excrete what they think are "Tiffany Cuff Links". They think they put their pants on differently than drivers. They obviously have no self esteem and take out their life failures on prospective drivers.
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   RileyMarto69 +1 Votes
I drove for JCT nine months, put $30, 000 in the bank and was about to purchase my own truck when fate called and I had give up my lease and return home to take care of my mother dying in home hospice. I will say this, their lease IS easier to quit than a cell phone contract. They gave me no grief routed me back to Sapulpa and I was on my way home in days. They had everything I was looking for in a company like loads and miles and I was free to work as hard as I wanted without someone looking over my shoulder, as long as it all looked good on paper if you get my drift. I wasnt there to make friends, I was there to make money, period. It was my goal to get my own truck, lower my fixed costs and have more freedom.
 11th of Jun, 2011 by   bigrick +1 Votes
You guys that do this lease purchase deal expect for the company to hand you a new truck and pay it off in a few years. Well, if you were a credit worthy person you wouldnt be stuck doing this lease purchase deal. Sure the company is going to make money, thats why they are in business. You guys act like they owe you something. Nobody is forcing you to sign on and bitch and moan. Mosy of you guys have no clue on how to run a business and think you should be handed everything. Get out and work like your supposed to and quit bitching, save some money and buy a decent truck and you dont have to deal woth all of the lease purchase BS. There are a few companies that will actually sell you a truck and hand you the tiltle in as little as 18 months, it might be 6 years old but it will be yours. JUST STOP BLAMING YOUR SITUATION ON THESE COMAPNIES, PAY YOUR BILLS!!!
 7th of Jul, 2011 by   beef stew -1 Votes
I don't have a problem with there leasing deal. The operations debt how ever is prone to making racist coments playing games and not treating there drivers with any respect starting with kieth sall and his cronies such as but not limited to mitch the boyer.running there drivers illigaly is something they do constantly they have been operating with impunity.there is no open door policyif you have a problem they will kick you off the property.
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   GAPEACH63 +1 Votes
My husband has been driving for JCT for 12 years...sure, we have had problems here and there thru the years, but if you are a PROFESSIONAL driver and conduct yourself as a mature adult, they will treat you with respect. If you go in whining, bitching, and blaming everyone else for your downfalls...no, you probably won't get the results that you demand. Grow up...My husband has made enough of money through the years that allowed me to quit my job and go to college. I was able to obtain my degree and pursue my dream career. Every company has its issues - some are worse than others. If you think that I'm writing this from a wife's blind point of view..you are dead wrong...I personally have been in the transportation industry for 24 years on the other side of the coin...in the office. I understand the company from both sides. If JCT was as bad as Moondoggie says then it wouldn't have grown as much as it has in the past 12 years. It's probably a good thing that you parted ways with them because you definitely aren't JCT material. Good luck with your future endeavors and my wish for you is that you mature sometime soon and stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings... For the others who have had problems, I have to wonder if you've had problems at the other companies that you have been with? If so, may need to look at the commonality there...To sum it up...there isn't a single company that will have 100% satisfaction, but JCT is by far the best company for our family and I stand behind them (even at the times that I disagree with them). Because I understand the business. I personally know Keith Sally, Marty Means, and Charli Brown..they are all good people who have many many years of experience (probably more than any of you who are complaining about them).
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   Curious Job Seeker -1 Votes
I have been trying to find out information about John Christner Trucking and have read all of the post (well except Tootall, because I can't stand people who use caps lock). I do know for a fact that people complain more than they praise. It would be nice to read about more of the positive experiences people have had with this company. They obviously know what they are doing since they have been around for so long and not everyone could have such bad experiences with this company. Does anybody know how they treat their office personnel?

Curious Job Seeker
 28th of Mar, 2012 by   girls play -1 Votes
Well i know how they treat their lease drivers and how they dont care if you make any money since being pushed into the elogs cause of them lowing there standards of hiring trainees right out of school and having there safety record damage because of greed.I understand companies but not of your loyal employees and your contractors.You can go by there yard and see all of the trucks that been turned in.Well i can tell you first hand i would never work for them but my husband still does and it has put us in the poor house

Real Estate Scam