logo

Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013
my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk
4. (45 mins ago)
Listia.com
This site is badly administered by a group of moderators who have little or no sense of logic, or fairness
5. (1 hr 16 mins ago)
BridesOfUkraine.com
I paid money for nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Johhny Tabaie / The Holistic Sanctuary, California Complaints & Reviews - Theft of Services

Johhny Tabaie / The Holistic Sanctuary Contacts & Informations

Johhny Tabaie / The Holistic Sanctuary

Posted: 2013-02-08 by    WebNetVisible

Theft of Services

The Holistic Sanctuary
California
Phone: 323-606-9904
TheHolisticSanctuary.com
Johnny Tabaie Scammed us and Stole Money for Services Rendered. Mr. Tabaie stole $1800 worth of rendered services from our company. We were contracted by Mr. Tabaie to place The Holistic Sanctuary on the front page of the Google Organic Search for "Drug Rehab in Los Angeles" "Ibogaine Rehab in Los Angeles" and many others. We reached 100% success for Mr. Tabaie (see attached Google screenshots) within 60 days of his account verification, as per our written and agreed to 60 day guarnatee of serivices, agreed to in a recorded compliance and verification call with Mr. Tabaie and our company. Mr. Tabaie Charged Back the successful services rendered and changed his phone numbers the next day. Johnny Tabaie is currently being pursued for a Class D Felony in the State of California by the San Diego Sheriff's Office and the SDPD who has tracked Mr. Tabaie to Mexico, we they were able to locate and track his Mexican cell phone number. If you are aware of the US location of "Johnny Tabaie and The Holistic Sanctuary", you are asked to notify the SDPD or San Diego County Sheriff's office immediately.

Johhny Tabaie / The Holistic Sanctuary

Comments United States Rehabilitation Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Feb, 2013 by   Johnny Tabaie +3 Votes
This Johnny Tabaie and I payed the scammers above to place my website on google rankings, and these con-men did not do any work and could not verify anything they have done. Before I hired these crooks my website was ranked on google first page in los angeles for holistic drug rehab and has been for the past year, these scam artist were paid to get me on national rankings not local like los angeles.
I told them for 90 days if they do not show me the work to verify I will stop all payments and call my credit card company, once I was unable to get a hold of them with 20 un-returned phone calls, I called my credit card company and canceled all payments. My credit card company did an investigation and they too realized these are crooks and returned my money that was bogusly charged to my company.
I was also told no rank no pay but these liars charged me every month. I wasted 90 days with these criminals. Lesson here? dont trust webnetvisible magnifylocal or any other company linked to them. I already called the San Diego sheriff and explained to them the theft I was a victim of and now we have a counter law suit and will press charges to the fullest!
 28th of Apr, 2013 by   Mary77 +2 Votes
Johnny Tabaie Payed you scam artist to do internet work him and you guys tried to rip him off! He reversed all the charges and you called that theft? Shame on you pathetic fools for trying to steal from people!
 20th of Sep, 2013 by   SEO police +2 Votes
This complaints is bullshit, Johnny did the right thing.
The way I see it is, you guys guaranteed a service with results, and did not follow thru, Johnny's company stopped you guys, before you stole more money. You guys are thieves... Good job Johnny you should have sued these pricks!
 17th of Oct, 2013 by   Timmm +1 Votes
This worthless SEO company who made this complaint is now out of business and is hurting bad, lol sad day for these thieves who try and steal money from hard working people like Johnny Tabaie. The way I see it Johnny should have sued their ass!
 10th of Dec, 2013 by   Saved My Life +1 Votes
Johnny Tabaie saved my life, period. The most honest treatment center owner I've met and I have met many. After spending a month with him at the sanctuary he runs, I can tell you, he is more than awesome and he truly cares about people. So when my boyfriend showed me this pathetic review from this "F" rated SEO company, I had to come here and give my 2 cents. Johnny saves life period, he saved mine and if he stopped payment on your scam charade then its for a good reason. This post needs to be deleted.

I owe my life to Johnny. I wish all of you scammer's burn in hell.
We love you Johnny! Thanks for everything! You saved my life!
 14th of Dec, 2013 by   lamo949 +1 Votes
Johnny is a huge reason as to why I am not only doing "ok" today, 9 months after treatment but he is the reason why I am doing AMAZING. I would be happy to share my experience with anyone who wants to know details. I spent a long time interviewing various treatment centers and Johnny's, BY FAR was the choice for me and exceeded all of my expectations and hopes. I am logged in as anonymous but you can leave me a message at 516-660-0484 and I will return your call.
 21st of Sep, 2014 by   J. Lydon 0 Votes
Amusing complaint all around, even if what's alleged is true, "Johnny Tabaie" real name TThompson, is a grifter with a scam suckering people into some bizarre version of a ibogaine detox. If he got screwed out of SEO services, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person considering he rips off desperate drug addicts for a living.

5 Tips to Protect Your Savings From Inflation