logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Branson Extra
Failure to pay hotel bill as promised
2. (10 mins ago)
ATP Financial Group
Bunch of scammers
3. (10 mins ago)
icc cricket council uk promo2013
claim for prize money
4. (10 mins ago)
pepsi company u.k
pepsi company scam my money
5. (10 mins ago)
Saturn Nederland
Not honoring promises

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

JoAnn fabric, Vancouver, Washington Complaints & Reviews - to long to wait for fabric to be cut

JoAnn fabric Contacts & Informations

JoAnn fabric

Posted:    marina marina

to long to wait for fabric to be cut

Joann Fabric
Vancouver, Washington
I went to the store yesterday got my fabric and they were serving number 50 at the time i got 53 i stood in line waiting for my fabric to be cut the ladies there were chatting with there costumers about random personal stuff before they started cutting during and after. I had a child with me that ran out of patients after 20 mins of waiting in line. It was ridicules it was a good half hour of waiting when i dropped my fabric on their counter and left with out service. This was not the first time this happens. The service there is horrible, plus another time that i went in there the cashier didn't want to take my gift card visa she said they don't except those when i told her that every store takes them she still said not them. Another cashier heard us and came over and told her how to use them... seriously train your workers or put a training sign on them. That same lady asked if i have coupons she i said i left them at home she told me that she will keep my stuff till i go get them from home (i live 20mins) from the store, i told her that's ok i'll use it next time she asked if i was sure.
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Scam Artists Preying On Trusting Elderly