logo

720 goudlette rd suite 301
Naples, Florida
Phone: 239-692-9000
jnafinancial.com
In this company he steals money from customers, operates without a license in the associate state of Puerto Rico, verbally abuse the workers and pay them with checks without funds .At the moment have a claim on a stolen money to a customer as well as forging the signature of the customer "Cielos Airline". Do not pay taxes To get new customers used blackmail paying to officials of the prospectus clients.Has used bad checks to deposit funds in bank accounts, leaving more than a debt of up to 10, 000 dollars in banking institutions as the First Third Bank, Bank of America, Wachovia.Finally had attempted to charge over a debtor more than the amounts owed Devit of their accounts as well as dead peapoles.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2009 by   Ezequiel G. 0 Votes
I Agree, the madea an unautorized charge making my accout go overdrawn. See my comment- Is JNA Financial a Fraud? -
Ezequiel G.
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   mibanezpr -1 Votes
They are claiming that I owe an amount of money to my medical insurance company since 2009. There has not been any letter to attempt to collect the money. I just received a call telling me that if I don't pay inmediately, they will my debt to the credit agencies. I called the medical insurance company and they told me that I don't owe them any bill. I am a disabled person and my insurance is an advantage policy with Medicare. Since the moment I received the call, I was sure that this was a fraud. Then I entered the internet and found this page. Now, I am sure that they want to steal money from me trying to collect a bill that do not exist. Everybody, be aware!!!
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   mibanezpr +1 Votes
They are claiming that I owe an amount of money to my medical insurance company since 2009. There has not been any letter to attempt to collect the money. I just received a call telling me that if I don't pay inmediately, they will refer my debt to the credit agencies. I called the medical insurance company and they told me that I don't owe them any bill. I am a disabled person and my insurance is an advantage policy with Medicare. Since the moment I received the call, I was sure that this was a fraud. Then I entered the internet and found this page. Now, I am sure that they want to steal money from me trying to collect a bill that do not exist. Everybody, be aware!!!

Scam The Scammers