logo

Non Pay-Outs

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Jizzletech / Demin Liquidators, Charleston, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - No credit given for return merchandise!

Jizzletech / Demin Liquidators Contacts & Informations

Jizzletech / Demin Liquidators

Posted:    Al Smith

No credit given for return merchandise!

Jizzletech
1736 Waterbrook Dr.
Charleston, South Carolina
Phone: 843-766-0945
I ordered 3 Lacoste Polo Shirts for a total (INC Shipping) of $105.95. The order date was Oct. 31, 2007. I received the shirts on November 19, 2007. They were too small and after researching the internet for a telephone number I finally found one. (The email address for this merchant did not work.) I called to received a return auth. number and shipped the shirts back on November 28, 2007. DHL attempted to deliver the shirts on November 30 however they were closed. On December 3, 2007, Unger signed for the shirts. I have attempted many times to contact this company by telephone, email and regular mail. I have not been issued a credit.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Apr, 2008 by   Hollie 0 Votes
I ordered a short from deniumbuys.com. 2 days after the purchase, I emailed for a tracking number. I got an auto answer that I would get a response within 24 hours...2 days went by and I emailed again. I got an attitude answer "it will be sent to you when it is shipped" A very short and rude comment. The next day, I got an email that my order had been canceled. I emailed and asked why, the answer was "no reason". I emailed and said there had to be, and was told I should go to a store and purchase one if I wanted it. I do not understand how a company like this is allowed to operated. If I could had a store to buy the shirt at, I would have not used the internet to find one!!
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   Cecilia Zenarosa 0 Votes
I ordered 2 Lacoste polo shirts and checked the status of the order and my order was not received. I called my bank and I was charged for the shirts. I asked the bank who charged the shirts and the co is under Jizzletech which was a differnt name from the computer online which is denimbuys.com. I called the number the bank gave on the statement because it's not posted on the website. A man answered and didn't identify himself or the co. He was very rude and cold when I asked him questions of my order and asked for the tracking number since I couldn't find my order online. He said he sent the package on July 9, 2008. I ordered the shirts on July 4, 2008. today is July16. I asked for his name and was hesitant to give it, then he said JOE. I called him back and asked his last name and said I already told you my name why and hung up on me so I called him back I asked for the tracking number and of course it was not valid because I called UPS to check the pacakage and it was incomplete . I called the person who filed the compaint before me and had a difficult time contacting this co. He gave me a number he called and was diconnected when I calledthe number. I got the number from the credit card center.
Please investigate this company for fraud.
 18th of Dec, 2011 by   #1 Negotiator 0 Votes
This company deals in illegal counterfeit merchandise and is only in business to separate you from your hard earned money; providing noting in return. I suggest you dispute the transaction with your credit card company and contact the real manufactures (Burberry, Ralph Lauren, etc.) to inform them that Denim Basement and Jizzletech are dealing in black market merchandise. These "real" companies have the resources, connections and motivation to take appropriate actions to shut them down.
 13th of Jan, 2012 by   Sharon P Wilson 0 Votes
This company is dealing with black market clothing, They just keep taking money from my account.two men called me over the phone and were cursing me out like I was a low down dog.I have done nothing to these people. Made and order, had to send back they are trying to say they did not get the package I guess I should go to the credit card company now. I do have insurence on the package.

How To Use Online Auctions Safely