logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
govsimplified.com
They tell bullshit and never provided my card
2. (3 mins ago)
Nexwaysoftware.com
Appeared on my bank statement for no reason
3. (4 mins ago)
Francesca Borrelli
change of reservation not refund
4. (6 mins ago)
T.L.S Timeshares
SCAM
5. (6 mins ago)
Mayan Palace Timeshare
Mayan misrepresented elder people.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Valerie

Terrible experience

JIREH
jirehcycles.com
The ULTIMA 6 speed motorcycle transmission for Harley Davidsons has a serious speedometer error (reads 40% too low) problem on many H-D models and Jireh admits this and has not/will not stock the speedometer adjuster to correct the problem. When contacted, Paula said, essentially, 'too bad, it is not our problem'. It cost me $125.00 more for an after market speedometer calibrator and another $75 to install it and about an hour to get it adjusted.

A FTC complaint has been filed. Unless you like living dangerously, don't buy ANYTHING from Jireh or their alter ego, Midwest Motorcycle.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Oct, 2008 by   ron philips 0 Votes
well as for me...my speedo is on the front wheel. ( no comment)

Jireh has been and continues to be the best around for contact customer service and I will, would, buy from them before another company.

service is first...
price, to me, is second...if they say its been shipped, it has.
thanks JIREH for being there...
 14th of Aug, 2009 by   t stokes 0 Votes
best bunch of stuff ive ever bought, ie: 120" motor, 6 spd trans, drive etc... really happy w/the trans, very smooth. customer service great, sure cant beat the prices. as far as the speedo, who needs it?
 9th of Oct, 2009 by   JIREH SUCKS 0 Votes
I ORDERED AN IGNITION SWITCH FROM JIREH I WAS TOLD THE ITEM WAS IN STOCK
WHEN MY BOX ARRIVED THAT PART WAS MISSING AND ON BACK ORDER NO ATTEMPT WAS MADE TO CONTACT ME AND BEN ASSURED ME THAT THIS HAPPENS REGULARLY BECAUSE THEIR
COMPUTER SYSTEM IS NOT LINKED TO THEIR WAREHOUSE???????????????WHAT IS IT LINKED TO?????? YOU DIRECTLY LIED TO ME AND IT TOOK TWO WEEKS FROM THE DAY MY ORDER WAS PLACED TO GET MY REFUND J&P CYCLES HAS 350 OF THEASE PARTS IN STOCK!!!
THIS COMPANY SUCKS AND THEY OPENLY ADMIT THIS PROBLEM
...J&P CYCLES NOW HAS MY BUISNESS FOR LIFE.
 9th of Oct, 2009 by   Jireh Cycles 0 Votes
Above customer ordered the part on 10/5 it shipped on 10/6 package was received on 10/8. It was brought to our attention on 10/9 and a refund was processed. It is currently in the credit card companies hands. Customer was offered to have an alternative part sent out and declined...
 10th of May, 2010 by   Jeff Farrell 0 Votes
I purchased a new frame for my 99' soft tail on January 12th, I received my frame but never received the MSO. I have wrote several emails & called several times and no results. I'm in California so its not like I can walk in there & start raising hell or I would have 3 months ago. I've been getting the run around and don't know what else to do except hire an attorney. This company SUCKS! I had my bike 100% complete within 2 weeks of receiving my new frame, the past 14 weeks I've been waiting for the paperwork so I can register & ride it. If you or anyone you know is thinking about buying anything from them expect to get screwed like I am now.
 20th of Mar, 2013 by   PISSSEDOFF 0 Votes
I ordered a 2.0 Ultima Thunderfire starter from Jireh Cycles. They DONT know their products! I was told by cust. service this would work on my bike. Phone order was placed and rather than supplying a credit card as a payment method I chose to use PayPal and a invoice was sent to me. Payment was then processed with PayPal. I waited approximately a week and a half and didnt hear a thing, They waited until I emailed them and then they got it sent out, then the package arrived within a few days and all seemed to be going good...UNTIL I attempted to install the starter. It was MUCH longer than a stock version, which I knew and was required to purchase the oil filler spacer to accomidate the longer body but it would NOT fit my application, IT HIT THE FRAME. Then I called support to return the starter and was told they couldnt do anything with it because I paid with PayPal and I was going to have to deal with the PayPal side of Jireh. The ONLY contact available for that is through email...absolutelty NO response after Several emails and finally filing a claim dispute through PayPal, and then my PayPal funds were refunded! ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH ALL THIS WAS, I had to pay for the return shipping which was $25...this was NO fault of mine that they issued a product to me that was not compatible with my application. I was told it would work...so Im still out $25 My FIRST and LAST purchase from Jireh Cycles. Be sure what you buy is the correct part unless you want to deal with this kind of issue!

Cash 4 Gold Scam