logo

Safecart
Internet Defender
2. (41 mins ago)
Taradale registry
Bad customer services from staff/ owner/manger
3. (47 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
4. (54 mins ago)

Broken Curling Iron

Salley Beauty Supply
Main St.
Belleville, New Jersey
I bought a curling iron in October 2010. I got an extended protection plan (which was a waste). The curling iron broke and it is only 6 months old. The cord is bad and the unit keeps shutting off. I called to have it repaired. It cost $29.99 to buy. They want me to pay the shipping to return it to Arizona and also pay for the return shipment. After I pay the shipping, it will cost around 1/2 of what the product cost me.
If a product breaks, I should not have to pay the shipping. It should be free...after all it didn't even last the entire 1st year of the regular warranty, nevermind lasting through the extended warranty period.
So, if it broke again, I would have to pay another shipping charge.

This is ridiculous. Can anyone refer me to someone to help me get this item repaired without it costing me money?

Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Apr, 2011 by   Tibbie Mom 0 Votes
When these had the blue housing, they were the best hot air brush out there. Now that they're "Ceramic Tools, " they're pieces of crap. My first one lasted almost 10 years!!! Since then, I've had 4, and none of them last more than a couple of months before it starts getting so hot you can't touch it, and it melts the bristles. Total waste of money.

How to Prevent Foodborne Illness