logo

GE Profile
Stay away
2. (31 mins ago)
MTC Truck Driver Training
services not complete and discrimination
3. (47 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
4. (52 mins ago)
birds by joe
SELLS DEADLY BIRDS WITH DISEASES
5. (54 mins ago)
birds by joe
Birds by joe sells birds that die

Consumer Tips & Tricks

JEWELRYROOM.COM

Posted: 2012-06-05 by    Nicola

Scam

JEWELRYROOM.COM
I've tried to make a bid on a lot at this website but pop up suggested that my account is in $600 debt and therefore I'm unable to make any bids, this is ridiculous, I haven't used their service at all, how can I be in debt? Looks like fraud to me...
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jun, 2012 by   Jewelryroom 0 Votes
Hi.. I think you misunderstood this from Jewelryroom. For any new bidder, they are only allowed to bid up to $600 on their first purchase. This procedure is applied to all new bidders to avoid prank bidders on the site. You are not in debt in anyway, as you have not checkout and have not paid. There is no obligation in any way. Thank you JR Management
 7th of Jul, 2013 by   Susan007 0 Votes
I bid on a ring that said it was 18k yellow gold, 1.11 diamonds. I won the ring!!!
Too good to be true, when I received the ring, I could tell that it wasn't gold. I had it appraised
and found out that it was gold plated and the diamonds were a variety of different colored
diamonds. The ad said the ring was appraised at $4011, the appraisal that I got was$300 a big difference.
I hope this helps someone from being taking for their money. I will also contact
the BBB to inform them.

Not Happy With This Web-Site
 7th of Jul, 2013 by   Susan007 0 Votes
How can you say that I haven't paid. It was put on my MasterCard. I think you should get your
story straight!!!
 20th of Oct, 2014 by   Chee Bing 0 Votes
Never buy jewelleries from this company. The diamonds were all fake. I went to a pawnshop to check the authenticity of the ring & later they told me that they are not real diamonds. I found out that i was scammed by this company. I requested Paypal to ask for a full refund but they can only refund a partial amount of money to you. I bought the ring for over $300 but now they can only return you $10. I have learnt my lesson now. Anyway, i'm bringing this case to my lawyer if a full refund was not issued to me.

How to Avoid Being a Mortgage Fraud Victim