logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (10 mins ago)
FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
3. (15 mins ago)
KFC
Filthy conditions, staff uniforms, service and smell
4. (21 mins ago)
Janda Furniture - Janda Lounge
Leather on Janda lounge and frame are crap!
5. (23 mins ago)

Jewelry Television (JTV.com)

Posted:    Ringlet

JTV.com
jtv.com
JTV provides no tracking numbers, but simply sends jewelry through the Postal Service as if they're mailing a letter! I ordered a ring, which has not arrived after nearly 2 weeks. When I called, I was told that I have to wait 21 days to file a claim, and then wait for the paperwork to be processed BEFORE my refund. There can be no replacement because the ring is sold out. Even though our regular letter carrier is on vacation and mail is being delivered incorrectly, JTV so-called Customer Service will NOT do anything on my behalf until the 21 days when we START filing the claims.
SHAME ON JTV!
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Jewelry Television (JTV.com) complaints
Jewelry Television (JTV.com) - Lousy Service

Comments

4th of Jan, 2009 by   happytohelp 0 Votes
are they really back to using the postal service?

Just cancel your credit card transaction - that should get their attention...
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   Ross Goethe 0 Votes
My name is Ross Goethe I am sending you this email because I sent a ring back and was wondering did you get it the order number is 57023477 and my customer is 4002041 so could please send a email back my if you received it thank you Ross Goethe .My email address is elijahross@consolidated.net
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   m72 0 Votes
WHENEVER you send anything expensive back to a company or you plan on getting a refund make SURE you pay the extra .60 cents for delivery confirmation
it has a tracking number, their is no need to pay the 1-2 dollars for certified unless you are dealing with a law suit or something along those lines.
I will never forget the time when i signed up for VIA COM internet phone, at the time it was a nice deal I thought -needless to say that company charged for every little thing, coming from New York they taxed me a monthly fee, a 2.50 fee to use your credit card for making your monthly payment and then a 2.50 charge every month for a service fee plus tax for the fee?They had a fee for everything and this is a internet VOIP? I knew they had a cancel anytime policy.They were a major rip off, I had a feeling they would try to rip me off and say they did not receive it! I had a feeling .After I dropped them and bought the best phone deal ever even to this day- I got the $20.00 per year Magic Jack phone deal instead and i am still using it 2 years later.
Now I had to send this phone back to this nickel and dime company and get a refund, hhmmmmm I need to think on this one,
When I went to mail back the phone modem, this is what i did- on the BOX in LARGE LETTERS I wrote "RETURN TO SENDER", and in bright RED.I also wrote "RETURN, RETURN, cancel and return." I went to the post office and I knew i needed to do did the delivery confirmation. Couple days later I get a email telling my package was delivered.
Sure enough when I called customer service they passed the buck around a bit until the main professional lady got on the phone and said I am sorry mam we never received our equipment so we cant reverse the charges . I said "thats some bullshit lady, not only did I write RETURN and REFUND in bright red I also wrote the letters 4 inches high, for that exact purpose! I made sure it would not get lost in the warehouse, I did a delivery confirmation their is no way you can miss this box."
she was like uhh uhh uhh hold on rustle rustle, i hear her on speaker phone. She says ohhh yes we found it, and sure enough the charges on my credit card were reversed!

I hope this helps...
*RETURN * RETURN ~CANCEL ~CANCEL * RETURN
 9th of Dec, 2009 by   su young 0 Votes
I ordered red garnet pendant I waited for 1 week. It didn't show up in the mail. Then I called custermer service. It told me that it shipped to my house already. I waited another week. I called back again to custermer service then they told me that they canceled my order. first time placed some wrong with this item. they shouldn't showened on the tv. then they shouldn't have already shipped to my house. then I called to the custermer service at 5:10 p.m. That man yelled at me bascially he told whooped de do. He told me who cares. Then If you wanted the red garnet then he told to look at the internet and look at jtv for the item. then you can oreder it. he yelled to me. Why are you yelling at me. you yell i will yell too. then I am upset. I ask him I would like to speek to his manger. Bacially he told me to feel free. he put me on hold for 15 minutes. the i called back to custermer sevice at 5:30p.m. again. I said I would like to speak to there manager. they put me on hold then haged up on me. I am a custermer to you. every christmas, birthday gift because you had have great service to me. I never had this kind of problem before today. How they treated like me this is not right. look at my item number 61009010. speak to someone in oklahoma city. someone checked on cumpeter at 5:10 p.m. MY name is su young.I live in oklahoma city. someone read this letter and report back to me.
 17th of Jan, 2010 by   Paula Marcantel 0 Votes
I had called jtv& placed an order for a pair of earrings. Then I called back to place an order for a pendant & chain, when I was so rudely told by a young man named Bryce that I was prank calling, and he hung up on me. Then I proceeded to call back, and a young woman whose name was Jennifer told me to "get a life" & then she hung up on me too. You see, I am speech impaired, due to a stroke that I had during heart surgery. Should jtv train it's personnel better? I think so. As far as that goes I did state my name at the start, and told them that I wanted to place an order, but was hung up on anyway. THIS IS THE LAST TIME THAT JTV WILL GET MY BUSINESS!

Your once loyal customer,
Paula Marcantel
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   maria @ melissa Helmick 0 Votes
I purchase a ring in February 2/10/10. Februray Visa account was charge for ring.Three weeks latter stone poped out. Talked to customer service, told me to send ring back with receipt. Company would repair ring if possible or send a new ring. Weeks latter sent a new ring. March visa account was charge again for new replace ring . Called customer service, talk to no eveil. Customer sevice claims ring is still out for repair, and we brought 2 rings. When a customer return a piece of jewelry . First a credit should be issue, then when new replacement piece is sent then a new charge. This is correct way to do business.

Maria & Melissa Helmick
 9th of Oct, 2011 by   Beverly Hohnsee McCollam 0 Votes
I am experiencing problems with placing my order
for at least six times in 24 hrs. I keep looking at
my e-mail for confirmation of order. Help!
Beverly Hohnsee McCollam
downy198@comcast.net
 9th of Oct, 2011 by   Vicki J Berry 0 Votes
My last "3" orders all arrived damaged or defective with "CHINA" stickers on them! I called customer service and it takes FOREVER to get your personal credit card credited back and if you use your JTV card it takes even longer! You have to keep on them big time to get your card credited back! I paid $39.99 for a pair of earrings and a stone fell out in my lap before I ever made it to my ear! I purchased a rhodium blue diamond ring from them and after my 30 day return policy was up the rhodium wore off and now it is in my jewelry box and not doing me any good there. I called them and they said it will wear off on " some" people. All I did was wash my hands in regular soap and water and it slowly came off! I don't remove my rings every time I use the ladies room. I guess I should have done so if I wanted this sterling silver rhodium blue diamond ring to remain the way it looked when I first got it. It seems funny to me that the noticeablity of this started to happen after my 30 day warranty was up. Suppose I should have ordered it when they are offering a longer return policy like they are now for Christmas gift shopping! I told them I wanted to speak to a supervisor & was told it could take 24 to 48 hrs. for a return call. I waited & no return call, I have caller I.D. & I finally called several days later & got a supervisor right then & explained to her that I have been waiting for my requested return call & I am not going to order anymore due to their quality going downhill it seems on their jewelry & all she said was sorry, so I am considering no more business with them. Too bad, because when I started with them the quality seemed to be a whole lot better. When you call it seems they try to put the problem back on the customer. I have worked customer service & I would have been out the door if I treated my customers in this manner! By the way I have disputed several purchases with my personal credit card company & it seems the refund gets back to the card a lot faster! TIRED OF MY TIME BEING USED ON HOUNDING THEM TO GET MY MONEY BACK!
Vicki Berry
 23rd of Jan, 2012 by   tammy george +1 Votes
service has declined. ordered ring thurs. morn... was told it shipped saturday... got notice from post office they recieved REQUEST to pick up package the NEXT MONDAY!! i HATE bein' lied to. Tammy George
 6th of Aug, 2012 by   smellyecoli 0 Votes
I no longer watch the JTV program !!! All they do is run at the mouth for the longest time instead of showing gems, etc for sale !! Very boring listening to the ratchet mouths !!!
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   Jessie Virginia De Land` 0 Votes
I odered one pair of Bella Luce earrings, but instead end up with five pair, Four pair were $19.99 and one at $39.00. The one pair I wanted cost $19.99,

I tried for one half hour to cancel the order, to no avail. I would Still like to own the one pair of earrings, if that is possible.

My e-mail address is:delandvirginia@gmail.com (formally vdeland@aceweb.com)

Virginia De Land
 17th of Oct, 2013 by   wanda r, fite 0 Votes
What drives me crazy is I order a lot over the web site. And when you want to look at a video of the product the whole video is of the model. Right when the camera zooms in on the item she is modeling, it zooms back out on the model again. I could care less about looking at the model. Show me a good picture of the product and how it looks on, from all angles. Even when they are showing products on TV a lot of times you just get one angle of how it looks. Sometimes it seems like they don't want you to get a good look. And PLEASE JTV listen to us girls who wear half sizes. There is nothing worse than wearing a ring that does not fit properly and most of what you sell can not be sized. I have had more returns because of size than anything. And while I am here just one more thought...could you not bring us more jewelry made in the good old USA? I particularly had seeing those China stickers on what I buy, or could you at least tell us where the product is made in its description so we have the option of making that choice before we order? By the way, I have been a JTV customer a long time and so far I have had only positive experiences with customer service!
 16th of Feb, 2014 by   Wilodyne Roberts 0 Votes
I am so very dissappointed with the pair of coganc moissenite earrings I purchased. they were lovely but the setting was rose gold over sterling and the gold rubbed off almost immediately. Needless to say, I had to return them. I think if the lovely cognac colored stones were offered in 10K rose gold rings and pierced earrings, there would probably be more customers interested in the product !! I know I would be delighted to purchase a ring in 10K rose gold with a 5mm or larger cognac stone.

Wilodyne .R.
buddyblu02@yahoo.com
 17th of Apr, 2014 by   Sheila Margarucci 0 Votes
I have purchased a natural posh pink diamond ring that is 1.25ctw round 14k rose gold ring for $1, 299.00 about a little over a year ago. April 17th, I went to get an appraisal on that ring. I was told that I got ripped off, that the diamond were not posh pink, that the jeweler had told me that they were white diamonds, that it wasn't worth that amount that I paid for it from jtv. He also said that the diamonds were cracked. I'm so upset about it. I wanted to sell it to the jeweler. So now I'm stuck with a worthless ring. I wish that I could send it back for a refund of how much that I paid for it. Sheila Margarucci

5 Tips for Timeshares