logo

Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website
2. (22 mins ago)
AT&T
No level of competence in services
3. (57 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
4. (1 hr 6 mins ago)
PARCEL HOLD

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

jet king-unrelaible service and fraud, rip-off, Melbourne, Victoria Complaints & Reviews - unrelaible service and fraud, rip-off

jet king-unrelaible service and fraud, rip-off Contacts & Informations

jet king-unrelaible service and fraud, rip-off

Posted:    rajanir10

unrelaible service and fraud, rip-off

jet king travels
375 A springvale road, springvale
Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
Phone: 1300538546
jetking.com.au
This travel company cheating Indian hardworking students. They charges more compare to others and after paying money does not give any reply. Don't reply your problem or quiry. If you force start abusing. That's same for Indian in Australia making money from students. My advice is never book ticket from this agent even if they provide free ticket. They charge 500-600 for date change and never give back refund, if you cancel your ticket.
Comments Australia Travel Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Nov, 2009 by   gurminder120 -3 Votes
i bought a ticket from jet king travel, cause of some reason i had to postpone my departure, when i asked Jet king travel to change my departure date they told me that's gonna cost me $490, it was cathy pacific ticket, i checked with airline they said airline do not charge any fee for date change but you have to go via your agent, jet king travel charged me $490 just to change the date, while other agents charge very little or no fee in case of cathy tickets, so be careful when buying tickets from them, later if u have to do any changes to your ticket or refund ur ticket they will charge u heaps...
 28th of Dec, 2009 by   fox200 +1 Votes
Agreed same here $570 out of pocket
 6th of Feb, 2010 by   harjit kaur 0 Votes
i thing are preety good
 6th of Feb, 2010 by   harjit kaur 0 Votes
all of my friends from uni goes there, we dont have any problem
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   max de silva +1 Votes
i had same problem they were charging me $450 but i actually rang the airline myself, the cancellation fees is $430 their service fees is $20 which is fair,
 12th of Mar, 2010 by   jetking ajmer 0 Votes
maha madarchoud institute hai .ajmer ka director bhi behen ka loda hai.
faculties sabsay acchay hain par unki salary bahut kam hai.
jisse humara confidence level kam hata hai
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   rajan009 0 Votes
JET KING AJMER .
ARE YOU REFERING JET KING IN INDIA ?????? CAUSE THIS IS TRAVEL AGENCY NOT IN INSTITUTE IN MELBOURNE .LOL
 1st of Jun, 2010 by   dr. hbawa +1 Votes
The set of complaints looks like someone is trying to destroy the reputed image of this agency, The comments are really aweful and doesnot seems to be real. May be some competitor. I think people are intelligent enough to decide where to go.
 16th of Jun, 2010 by   rajan009 +1 Votes
Best service, qualified and happy staff, competitive prices most of all...24 hours service...
 26th of Dec, 2011 by   Muntazir Mahdi Zaidi +1 Votes
Being a Jetking student I never faced any problem from their side. I have seen people posting fictitious complaints to discourage students from joining Jetking. I guess these complaints come up from the competitors of Jetking. Jetking is the best institute where you can invest less and earn more. You don’t have to be a graduate to study with Jetking. I joined Jetking after my 12th and did JCHNE, a 2yrs course in Hardware and Networking. Currently I am working with TCS on a third party pay roll and really earning handsome salary. I am in fact very happy with what life has given me until now and wish for the finest in prospect. All thanks to my Lord who gave me a settled life through Jetking.
 14th of Aug, 2013 by   rickysukhy01 -1 Votes
salee choor hai Jet King meera kingfisher da refund harap gai .choora noo ek bahana mila hai airline bankcrupt ho gai . aase kutch nau kar sakte hai ..moti bhaisa manpreet ne ticketa bechee see .mere wife no loot lita .moti noo patta see kingfisher bankcrupt hoone walle hai, , ,
 15th of Aug, 2013 by   godsavethe people 0 Votes
i beleive the more abusive and unreliable complaints, the more famous the business is thats why people jeolous and write complaints.

Tips How to Avoid and Report Consumer Fraud