logo

Jenna, the Astrologer Complaints & Reviews - Don't fall for her emails

Jenna, the Astrologer Contacts & Informations

Jenna, the Astrologer

Posted:    Valerie

Don't fall for her emails

www.aboutastro.com
I received an email from her and stupidly paid $60. For it and have never received a reading. I am sure this site and person is a scam and plans to contact my credit card company to dispute the charge.

She said she had urgent information for me about my job or job opportunities (I am retired) and also my love life, I am a widow and at this time I do not date.

I ignored her e-mails at first and the curiosity got the best of me and decided to spring for a full reading. I have constantly left messages and email for her but at this time there has been no response.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of May, 2011 by   CharmingKelly 0 Votes
Lots of thanks ..I am so thankful and grateful to this site because even I have been fooled by Jenna(Fraud) and asked for $60 but Thank God and Thanks to this site that yet I have not send money ...So thank you once again all of you and this site ..
 24th of May, 2011 by   moiz kolsawala 0 Votes
fuck jenna she sents same mailed to every person i have checked her by creating other names
thank good i donot falled in the trick thank alot
to the page
 27th of May, 2011 by   philomen ellis 0 Votes
Jenna contacted me last year about a special transit reading to do with money, love, business and wanted $60 off me. I ignored it. Low and behold she contacted me again this year and yet again she mentions a transit and seems pretty desperate to get my money, so after searching the net i found a list of astrology scamers. guess who was on the list "jenna" and to think I almost fell for it. My sixth sense stopped me. Something must be done about this woman. philomena E.
 14th of Jun, 2011 by   LoonI 0 Votes
Jeena is big big big big SCAMMER like most of the PTC Paid to click sites Her all Mails are pre written .She demands Money through CREDIT CARD before giving answer of any question .firstly she tries her best to prove that she is free astronaut and after sometime she requires and grabs money from innocent people through her cunning nature and tricks .i am so astonish that she says that i willchange your destony and fate even when she cannot change her own fate is depending on other people and try her best to change her life with the money provided by innocent people she is on line stoler.
 7th of Jul, 2011 by   shaveta 0 Votes
shaveta here... even i was about to send money... something clicked me and i wanted to visit to her website... then i came to this page.. thanks all.. here to she was discussing about the job opportunities and the transit period...
 8th of Aug, 2011 by   a person very sad because of her sins 0 Votes
i agree that she is a fraud after reading the webpage of Mr. James Young. Thanks to him. i was very much convinced with jenna. i was always thinking about the purchase of her offer of personal reading. but i got this shocking information after reading the webpage of James Young. she used the same lines for me as for Mr. James . she said that she felt a jolt for me and she never experienced such a powerful connection with anyone else. i was very much mentally disturbed during that period and i felt good to hear these words from anyone. but thankgod that i got information about her fraud. otherwise i would have always been thinking to ask her for personal reading or her stupid e-book.
thankyou people for your comments on her fraud and because of that i am also motivated to share information with you and others.
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   angeli 0 Votes
HOw to delete or block this wrong email information from pasqulia astology. please help me
 18th of Aug, 2011 by   NickForFraudJenna 0 Votes
Hi All. I also received a similar email from Jenna telling me that there is a important period coming in my life and she wants to help me on how to use this time.

For this she asked for 35$. I searched the web and came to this site. Thanks for saving my 35$.
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   maureen elsamiller 0 Votes
thanks everyone i looked her up after i paid and found out shes a joke so i quick stopped payment on my creidt card thank god i did it in time, i emailed her and told her to stop emailing me but she continues to email, shes a nut
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   marabou 0 Votes
Obviously she/he's a scam. But you know what, I let her keep sending mails. Cost me nothing and its a good laugh making her believe she will get some money from me. Her latest findings...she is playing with a chunk of the Moon to work on new transits for me..may be if she stuff that piece of moon up her ass it will help her transit...lol
money don't fall off the sky( like her chunk of moon) so don't be fooled people...
 14th of Oct, 2011 by   Dilnasa 0 Votes
I want to know my life history the last and future
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   cyntsil 0 Votes
i feel so stupid after reading all this. i have already paid her in one day time I will get my reading. but right now i am so disappionted that i won''t even read it.
 18th of Nov, 2011 by   Mat84 0 Votes
Here's another victim! Yes I know I should pay attention before but I tryied anyway...she told me to play the lottery in some specific days that now are gone and I just lost money. Don't know what to do now, I'm really desperate. Farewell.
 25th of Nov, 2011 by   amina 66 0 Votes
thank you al l for information, l i received a mail form Jenna and she told me is urgent, i have to paid her for reading ...fortunally there good people who help without money ...thank you again
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   Syafiq 0 Votes
WOW. SAME 'TRICKS' ON ME... LOLZ:) FOR GOD SAKE I DIDN'T PAY A PENNY...
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   Syafiq 0 Votes
Same 'tricks' done on me. For God sake I didn't pay even a penny.
 15th of Dec, 2011 by   milnd 0 Votes
I am UNABLE to contact her nor am ble to pay her. She is GENIUS
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   kernett 0 Votes
I have had readings done for me in the past but none have been of the same quality as the one you have just sent me.
Mary, US

I find myself continously going back to the Personal Reading and I'm quite sure that I shall be prepared fully when I meet the very special Lady who will share my life. I don't know how to fully express my gratitude for the help and advice you have given me. My very best wishes to you.
Derek, Canada

Last month I met the person you told me about and this has transformed by life. You are wonderful, thank you.
Charlotte, US

Believe me or not, your reading is so acurrate-that I re-read it more than 10 times and I am each time so amazed.
Francesca, New Zealand

I am in the middle of my character analysis now and it is really amazing to what a degree I can find myself there. Thanks so much!
Sara, UK

Thank you for everything, You were right about the dates you gave me and even about my job! I feel more hopeful about the days to come.
Robert, UK

I now know why my soul advised me to consult you and I will never regret it. You were wonderful.
Charlene, US

This is a wonderful report and I'd like to take the time to thank you all for this service. Keep up the great work.
Hasani, India

Thank you very much for your splendid horoscope. In particular the character analysis matches the reality as far as I know myself, it helps me to understand more of my behaviour and qualities.
Paul, Holland

When I first contacted you it was a little bit just by chance and by curiosity. But the most amazing was the accuracy of the dates you gave me, today I am very happy indeed and I don't know how to thank you.
Frederick, US

Thanks to your reading I have met the love of my life. We've now been together 6 months and I have never been happier.
Margerie, US

You have make a very good job your predictions about me are absolutely spot on, I have never been so surprised and amazed.
Briany, US

Ever since I have met you I can say that my life has been completely transformed, notably on a psychological level. You have opened the path towards that which I waited for and what I was looking for.
Zhan, Canada

I have been greatly suprised by the accuracy of your readings. You were right about my win!
Heather, Canada

As you said, I have already found some astrologers from the internet, and they will help me in a couple of days, but to tell the truth, you are the person who I absolutely trust, I think you are the most competent astrologer. God bless you!
John, UK

Yes, you're right, I really got your message and I appreciate the work done for me. It is very detailed and I really have the tools to organize myself for my future, you've done a great job.
Shirley, Australia

Kerri, I have spoken to you about my fee. I don't want such a small sum to be an obstacle for you and to prevent you from seizing the opportunities which will be available to you during this vitally important Transit.

So I have offered to reduce my fee considerably.

You can click here to request your reading now through my secure Internet form

Kerri,
I am very happy that you have made the decision to visit this page. This is a great step forward for you Kerri and it shows that you have decided to take your destiny in hand. I know that this may seem a little obvious but through the 12 years that I have been doing professional consultations (I have been graced with a skill since birth that I have always used and which I have been using professionally for the past 12 years) I have encountered thousands of people from all over the world and believe me, even though a lot of people are very interested in their Future very few actually decide to take control of their destiny. This is why I ask for a little financial participation for this Reading so that I do not invest my time and effort for nothing. Yes Kerri, I am usually very direct with the people who come to me for consultations and I do not hesitate to point out that if I invest myself 100% in a clients reading and Future then I expect my client to do exactly the same. Experience has shown me that people feel most implicated in my work when I ask for a small fee from them. You can see exactly what I will put in your full Reading by reading a short summary below.

A complete Personal Astrological Forecast reading, detailing exactly what you can expect day-by-day over the Transit period in all the areas of your life Kerri. This Forecast will help and guide you, allowing you to avoid the inevitable pitfalls ahead and to make the most out of all of the chances and opportunities that this period is set to bring you. Using detailed astrological information based on your personal data I will ensure that you know exactly how to tackle the coming months, when you should act and which moments are most favorable for your success. Kerri this Reading will tell you how to get in just the right place and at the right time to seize all of the opportunities which will be available to you.

More precisely, in terms of your professional career I will tell you:

- why there have been certain stumbling blocks in your past and how this is now going to change
- when this job proposition will occur
- who is going to make it
- what this new job is
- how you can be sure not to miss out on it
- how it will change in the future
- how this will change your life financially
- what you can expect from your job in the average to long term

I will also tell you exactly why this Transit will be decisive in your love-life. I will tell you:

- the key dates during this Transit when you can improve your love-life
- what will happen in relation to your old partner
- what this moment of great joy in your life will be
- how your love-life will evolve in the lon term
- how you can use your strengths within your relationship
- what errors you should try to avoid
- how you can find happiness and satisfaction

You will also be given a personal Character Analysis, a complete study of your behavoir and your character to allow you to get to know yourself, your drives and ambitions even better. This is an important tool and you will need to refer to it often during the Transit period as it provides vital clues to your personality and how you can react to seize this period's important opportunities and reach this new turning point in your life. Amongst other things this Analysis will explain:

- Your fundamental needs, values and orientation towards life
- The principal aspects of your personality
- Your lesser known character traits
- How you approach life, your basic stance towards life
- How you appear to others and the way others see you
- The way you come across and the face you show to the world
- The Inner You and your real motivation
- The kind of person you are at heart and where your true priorities lie
- How you can generally boost your capacities
- The costume you wear but also the real person inside the costume
- Your real role in life
- What are your mental interests and abilities
- How to get over your deeply hidden fears
- What are your emotions, moods and feelings
- How you are romantically
- How you achieve your goals, what your drives and ambitions are
- Growth and expansion: the areas that you enjoy
- What are the domains in which you could excel and find satisfaction
- The areas that challenge you or are difficult for you
- What makes you so original and how strong is your imagination
- In which areas you are creative, unique, unstable or compulsive

You will also receive two very complete Ebooks, written by myself, copyrighted by me, and which are entirely unavailable elsewhere on the internet, or elsewhere as a matter of fact. These are complete guides of over 30 pages each and have very little in common with the more generalized ebooks which you may find on other websites. Kerri I should mention that these ebooks took me quite a few months to write and they contain information which you will not be able to find in this same context elsewhere on the internet. Within their pages I reveal a lot of detailed information and professional secrets which you will be able to use in many different areas of your life during this Transit period and for the rest of your Future.

The first Ebook is all about clairvoyancy and the different techniques which exist, so that you may understand my work a little better. The Ebook includes the following topics:

- The historical background
- How clairvoyancy can be scientifically explained
- Which scientific studies have been performed
- Why we all have this skill and what it can be used to do
- How to learn to develop this skill
- How to use the supports for clairvoyancy: the crystal ball, tarot cards...
- Should we believe in synchronicity? With precise examples.
- How to test one's own clairvoyancy
- Examples of exercises to build up this skill
- How to intensify this skill with certain secret techniques
- How clairvoyancy should generally be used
- How to use this capacity to predict one's own future

The second Ebook is about Radiesthesia, a technique to advance your power and self-discovery. This is a facinating area of esotheric research and you Ebook will tell you:

- What Radiesthesia really is
- How to use it in all areas of one's life and how best to learn
- How to use the pendulum which is used as part of Radiesthesia
- Why the pendulum could be so useful in your life
- Advanced level practices for the pendulum, with precise examples
- What Radiothesia and the pendulum really allows you to do
- How to analyse your mind with Radiesthesia
- What are the practical applications, some of which will amaze you!
- Using Radiesthesia to investigate the Past
- and finally other Radiesthesia devices

All this work is entirely personal, Kerri. I will produce your complete reading for you in 4-6 days time, once I receive your confirmation (to confirm that you want me to do all of this work for you all you need to do is fill in the form below). As soon as my work is finished I will contact you directly by email and will give you the URL of a webpage where you can see your full Reading, containing all of the elements which I have detailed above (the complete Forecast for the entire Transit period containing important information about your work, financial and love lives; a complete Character Analysis all about you and your personality and the two Ebooks about Clairvoyancy and Radiesthesia ) and on this page you will be able to print these documents and/or select a downloaded version to save all this work on your computer. Kerri, I want to insist on the fact that I will apply myself to the fullest to complete all this work for you, I will use all of my skill and experience to analyse your situation precisely. You will find that once you receive all of this information you will be armed with hundreds of pages of detailed astrological guidance to help you best seize all of the chances and opportunities which this exceptionally intense Transit period is going to bring you. You will be able to reach a real turning point in your life and you will change your Future for the better.

All I need to get started is your confirmation and the form below filled in with your details.

First name
Last name
City of Birth
Please select your country of birthAustraliaCanadaIndiaIndonesiaNetherlandsPhilippinesSouth AfricaUnited StatesUnited Kingdom______________________AfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAshmore and CartierAustriaAzerbaijanThe BahamasBahrainBaker IslandBangladeshBarbadosBassas da IndiaBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBritish Virgin IslandsBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurmaBurundiCambodiaCameroonCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandClipperton IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCook IslandsCoral Sea IslandsCosta RicaCote d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaEuropa IslandFalkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern AntarcticGabonThe GambiaGaza StripGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGlorioso IslandsGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island & McDonald IslandsHoly See (Vatican City)HondurasHong Kong (SAR)Howland IslandHungaryIcelandIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJan MayenJapanJarvis IslandJerseyJohnston AtollJordanJuan de Nova IslandKazakhstanKenyaKingman ReefKiribatiKoreaKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaManMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMidway IslandsMiscellaneous (French)MoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNavassa IslandNepalNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalmyra AtollPanamaPapua New GuineaParacel IslandsParaguayPeruPitcairn IslandsPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussiaRwandaSaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSerbia and MontenegroSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth Georgia & South SandwichSpainSpratly IslandsSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbardSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTromelin IslandTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUS Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaVietnamVirgin IslandsVirgin Islands (UK)Virgin Islands (US)Wake IslandWallis and FutunaWest BankWestern SaharaWestern SamoaWorldYemenYugoslaviaZaireZambiaZimbabwePalestinian Territory
Please select where you now liveCurrently in North AmericaCurrently in Australia & OceaniaCurrently in the European UnionCurrently in elsewhere in EuropeCurrently in South AmericaCurrently in AsiaCurrently in Africa
Date 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 of January February March April May June July August September October November December Birth 19911990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 1962 1961 1960 1959 1958 1957 1956 1955 1954 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1948 1947 1946 1945 1944 1943 1942 1941 1940 1939 1938 1937 1936 1935 1934 1933 1932 1931 1930 1929 1928 1927 1926 1925 1924 1923 1922 1921 1920 1919 1918 1917 1916 1915 1914 1913 1912 1911 1910 1909 1908 1907 1906 1905
Time of birth Hour 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 Minute 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
AM:PM: Time not known
- My fee is only $45 instead of $60 for all this work
- This is a one time only fee
- The charge is in US Dollars
- For other currencies click here
Type of payment Please choose Mastercard Visa American Express
Credit card number
Expiration Date Year202520242023202220212020201920182017201620152014201320122011201020092008 Month010203040506070809101112
Card ID (required for your security) is this what she sent yall I want to know?
 4th of Jan, 2012 by   jpmonty 0 Votes
Thanx a lot for all your info!
I was near to fall for her crap as well.. but googled her name first and found this site.
Thanx a lot!
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   hafee23 0 Votes
I found her email interesting when she said she felt vibrations... LOL!!! WTH? I could tell she just typed in my name wherever it needed to go and she was so persistent on getting me to give her money to a more detailed report. I noticed grammatical errors in her email too. I got my free reading last year and after reading it I didn't go any further. Then, I ran across the email again yesterday and I skimmed through it and I re read it again today and noticed some inconsistencies within the free reading. So, I googled her and I came across this page. Glad I did. @madkins: your free reading was the exact same as mine. I think we all have gotten the same email except mine stated that something happened to me in 1998, which created stumbling blocks for me later on in life. What that might be, I am not sure? But, don't fall for it! Put your faith, hope and trust in God. He is the creator of all and he knows it all!

Tax Tips: Phishing-Malware - February 2010