logo

Udidreg.com
Take your business elsewhere
5. (13 mins ago)
MMOGA
Fifa coins - Payment check?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Jehovah's Witnesses Warning

Jehovah's Witnesses
Ohio
Jehovah’s Witnesses :
My Mother and I were Jehovah’s Witnesses in the past. I long since left that religion. My Mother recently rejoined the group. She died tragically and needlessly because Jehovah’s Witnesses would net let her have a simple blood transfusion. You see, the Jehovah’s Witnesses forbid their followers from having life saving blood transfusions and they quote from the bible, certain scriptures which they state supports their religious belief.

That was until the last few years, when the Jehovah’s Witnesses, once again, flip-flopped on their stand on blood transfusions. I researched Jehovah’s Witnesses on Google.com and I found that the Jehovah’s Witnesses have flip-flopped on their “blood transfusion” belief 4 times in the last 30 years.

Most recently the Jehovah’s Witnesses have told their followers that they can receive a transfusion of all the components that make-up blood, but they can’t actually have the whole blood itself and whether they want to take blood components is their personal decision…..HUH? WHAT? Sounds confusing, right.?

Well let me tell you that in all of this Jehovah’s Witnesses Blood Confusion, my Dear Mother, God Bless her soul…..My Dear, sometimes absent minded mother…..forgot to take the old Jehovah’s Witness Blood Card from her wallet...
When the drunk driver hit her, she was knocked out….and could not speak for herself….the responders looked through her wallet and saw her old Jehovah’s Witness blood card that forbids anyone to give her a blood transfusion, even if it means she will die.

By the time the authorities had contacted me, my mother had already bled-out on the cold highway…

A simple blood transfusion could have saved her life.

If you are considering becoming a Jehovah’s Witness, you should know you could find yourself in my position one day. Don’t let this happen to you and your family.
Comments United States Non-profit Organizations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Apr, 2011 by   Deb A. 0 Votes
I agree that becoming a Jehovah's Witness is a Big Mistake. Let me say you have my deepest condolenses on the loss of your mother. Such a tragic and senseless death due to weird Jehovah’s Witness beliefs.

Jehovah's Witnesses destroy families. My husband had been a Jehovah’s Witness as a child and recently began associating with Jehovah’s Witnesses again. My husband suffered a serious personal loss and was looking towards religion to help him make sense of it all.

That’s when the Jehovah’s Witness Insanity began. After association with the JW's a few months, my husband told me and my children we would no longer be celebrating Birthdays, Halloween, Christmas and every other Major Holiday that we have enjoyed together as a family for the last 12 Years!

The Jehovah’s Witnesses then told my husband that we had to change our married sex life to conform to their beliefs. It all made me feel weird and creeped out…what business do the Jehovah’s Witnesses have in my bedroom???

I was sad, depressed and in shock. I couldn’t believe that in little over a year we had gone from a happily married couple to arguing everyday. We were always at each others throats. My husband was convinced he had found, “the truth”, as the Jehovah’s Witnesses call it, and he was on a mission to convert me and the kids.
The Jehovah’s Witnesses had my husband convinced that we had to convert because “the end” was coming soon. If we wanted to survive the “great tribulation”, then we had to be Jehovah’s Witnesses. I was not buying into any of that B.S.

I divorced him and now my ex-husband and his Jehovah’s Witness friends are trying to take me to court to change our visitation schedule, so that he will have our kids on the holidays; just to stop me from Celebrating Christmas with My Own Children.

In my experience, the Jehovah’s Witnesses are a cult.
 11th of Sep, 2012 by   whoknew50 0 Votes
I was raised a Jehovah's witness my whole life and am in my 50's. I left the religion over 15 years ago, but my mother is still a full-time pioneer in the religion. There are so many things wrong with the religion that I don't have to resort to lies to prove it. However, what you state about blood transfusions is a lie, they don't force you not to take a transfusion as in they come and hold you hostage in the hospital. They are against blood transfusions and always have been, however, they have always believed in blood substitutes. They even have a witness hospital that performs bloodless surgeries. As far as the holidays go, a lot of religions don't celebrate Christmas because of the origin. My issues are with how they treat disfellowshipped people and marked ones. How they handle committee meetings when they put people out the organization. There are so many issues that it's unnecessary to make up lies to prove your point.

Tips for Creating a Secure Password