Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted: 2011-01-20 by

Working there

JD Byrider
Indianapolis, Indiana
I worked for JD Byrider for exactly one month. In that one month I figured them out then I was fired. Here is my story.
When I started working for them, my job was to set appointments to get people in. Leads were furnished by late night tv commercials stating that you could buy a car with no money down. That was the first scam. I would call these people and they would come in in droves. I scheduled 47 appointments in the first month. I was a professional Realtor prior to this job, so I knew what it took to make money. I set more appts. than all the other salesman. That was a mistake, I made them look bad. I scheduled people to come in on my days off also so I could help out the (TEAM). I would return the next work day and ask if my customers came in. The manager said I got 1/2 deals for scheduling the appt. I thought COOL!, I made money on my day off!. Not the case, at the end of the month I was fired because I made the other sales guys look lazy. I ended up selling 9 cars on paper but my sales were taken away and given to the "good ole boy buddies of the manager". I was told that I only sold 1 car for the month and was told to leave. The manager said that I tried to throw him under the bus with his manager because he was caught watching tv when he was supposed to be working. He said I ratted him out to his boss. I did make the comment that he was watching tv, but I was new, I didn`t know he couldn`t watch tv, everybody else liked watching tv when I was making appointments. NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THEM, THEY TREAT THEIR WORKERS JUST AS BAD AS THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY SCAM EVERYONE! CNAC financing is owned by JDByrider, but since it`s a different entity, they get by the laws. The store I worked at is located on 16th and Shadeland. Joe Cinelli was the manager then. Upper management fires store managers quite often. Corporate HQ is located in Indy. They say they practice integrity and team work, nothing could be farther from the truth!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Contact Us