logo

FRAUD

India
jh-mind.com
Hi,

This person Janet Harson has been pestering me with her emails for many months. Recently 2 days back decided to give her a chance and paid $14.90 thru my paypal a/c for my astral reading. As per her terms i was supposed to receive my reading within 48 hours, nothing happened.
I guess i have been cheated and she's a fraud. Please take necessary action against her so that others doesn't fall prey to her like me. Attached herewith is the screenshot of my payment transaction for your reference.

regards
Samrat

Comments India Astrology Readers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Apr, 2010 by   me4Real 0 Votes
This "lady" was very patient. It's suprised to know she has been pursuing me as well as many people for years constantly. Sometime she got some points and coincidently scratched your right spot. She's good but she sent out too much and talk too much same things in every email, which revealed her nonsense. At a time of vulnerability, I was almost to buy one reading of hers. Luckily, I got out to the net and checked it if any complains against her... Then I saw yours together with many other victims.. Thank you. Hope you have learned this experience to be more careful and better luck in future.
 22nd of Jul, 2010 by   venkat_hltc 0 Votes
Fraud and Cheating

She is sending e-mails every day and convincing us to go pay for the reading and everything.

She is cheating every body. don't order anything. if u order u will get cheated definetly. if u can trace her it is

well and good for the people of the whole world

by

venkat
INDIA
 15th of Sep, 2010 by   CorneliaJ 0 Votes
Hello, Can I get the email address from this Janet Harson, please? I probably won't hear back, but I would like to email and asked them to remove my horoscopes from the jh-mind/Janet Harson website. Whoever this is (in France) plagerizes my horoscopes and sells computer reports as though they were personal readings. Thanks!
 15th of Nov, 2010 by   iiii 0 Votes
I, too, paid $12 for a astro reading from her. It was stated that the report will be sent to me within 24 hours but after a month, I still got nothing. She kept sending her daily horoscopes though. Luckily I paid through paypal and got my money back.
 3rd of Apr, 2011 by   tremac915 +1 Votes
the email address for this lady is contact@harson-j.com
 3rd of Apr, 2011 by   CorneliaJ 0 Votes
Thank you for the email address!
 25th of Apr, 2011 by   JaysInVegas 0 Votes
Thank you everyone for your comments. It prevented me from making another stupid mistake.

Jay
Las Vegas, NV
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   manmeet chawla 0 Votes
Hi,
I am from India, I have sent a payment of $22.50 USD to Janet Harson BSYINFO (contact1@jh-mind.com)on 05-Jun-2011, But till now I haven't Received the Report yet.That was a REPORT OF HELP.and she is repeatedly sending me other Letters to pay more.and now I want my money to be Refund, as m feeling really upset, want to Unsubscribe the Letters too.Kindly Help us in this.
Thanks,
Manmeet chawla
 12th of Jun, 2011 by   manmeet chawla 0 Votes
Hi,
I am from India, I have sent a payment of $22.50 USD to Janet Harson BSYINFO (contact1@jh-mind.com)on 05-Jun-2011, But till now I haven't Received the Report yet.That was a REPORT OF HELP FOR THE LIFE.and she is repeatedly sending me other Letters to pay more.and daily m sending her Reminders by mails, but no response yet.and now I want my money to be Refund, as m feeling really upset, want to Unsubscribe the Letters too.Kindly Help us in this.
Thanks,
Manmeet chawla
 26th of Jun, 2011 by   Someguyyoudontknow 0 Votes
I've been getting her emails for many years but not once have I paid. Thought the emails were interesting and never really applied to me and so I never bothered. It's good that I never paid her anything and she's nothing but a fraud. I don't remember how I got her to start sending emails to me in the first place it's been so long. Hope others see this and don't pay her anything.
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   MRK69 0 Votes
She is a big cheat..she withdrew USD22.50 without my authorization..kiran
 22nd of Jul, 2011 by   Mikel-G 0 Votes
I was inunded with emails requesting me to sign up for "her" services. She said that she could read and see my very own future. That my life was going to change dramatically for the better. New wife and a very very prosperous busniness partner will come out of nowhere. Well i got hooked and never saw anything at all. Where is she? Nowhere to be found!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! SOMEBODY SHOULD STOP THIS MAN/WOMAN!!!
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by   chiefhothot 0 Votes
Sadly, my close friend who has M.S. is absolutely convinced that Janet Harson is for real. Despite Showing her all these Fraudulent complaints. She is constantly sending money overseas to the Netherlands because they send her something that says that they are holding money for her if she pays a small administration fee.
I wish I knew how to help her.
 7th of Oct, 2013 by   Tay14 0 Votes
I am not sure what's going on with her, I used her some years back and it proved quite precise. it took me a while realize her precision until years after, I found her reading in my drawer. I was prompted to find her again and that has lead me to this site. is it possible something happened to her? could it be that the mails and payment system is automated because I can see every body started complaining in 2011... I wished I asked more then.

Smart Phone App May Catch Thieves