Janet Harson

October 24th., 2009

This fraud woman, Janet Harson, is constantly e mailing me with her offers and they sound very convincing that you should order her forecast. I finally ordered her report, paid for it and never got it.
My account has been charged for something I have not received. This woman is a total con woman and scammer. Ignore and delete her emails..

Janet Harson

Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country Mexico Complaint category Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful?

25th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
October 25th., 2009.-

This is a message addressed to everybody who has read my complaint towards the absence of news and report from Janet Harson.

I just received today the expected report from Janet Harson. After a week of silence I finally heard from her and saw my report in my inbox. I am thankful for that.

I therefore, override my remark and any hard feelings towrds Janet. I do, however, suggest she replies immediately to any customer who has submitted a purchase and keep him or her updated as to the time of delivery. It would certainly avoid any misunderstandings and annyances.

Once again, thank you and I appreciate your reply.

15th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am still waiting for my report.
 18th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
and i am still waiting for my report !
 4th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
i am also getting her regular fake and worst suggestions..Thank for making me attentive and saved my money...!!

Contact Us