logo

Upworkptr.com
scam and fake
4. (49 mins ago)
Manplay.com
This website may appear legitimate but in fact quite the opposite
5. (49 mins ago)
Jet Blue
Incorrect information

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Jancyn Complaints & Reviews - Company that will not pay you!

Jancyn Contacts & Informations

Jancyn

Posted:    Nate

Company that will not pay you!

Jancyn
JANCYN: This company should be shut down. This company claims to be professional but does not respond to emails or phone calls. This company will not paid you when you do a job. They will threaten you and use an excuse not to pay you. If you looking to work for a mystery shop that pays very well, please stay away from this one. This company paid $1.00 for shops and barely wants to pay you for a $1.00. There are millions of other mystery shop companies out there who are bigger, professional, and will pay you on time. The company deserves an F and 0 stars. I'm warning you now to stay away!!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Sep, 2010 by   lizrand -1 Votes
This is ridiculous. I have worked for them for two years. They pay better and faster than most mystery shopping companies. They respond promptly to emails and answer their phones. I have never seen them offer a shop for a $1 but if you do not do it correctly you will not get paid because they cannot use it. A+ company
 12th of Oct, 2010 by   shopping4life 0 Votes
He must work for them or is fortunate enough to be one they had to pay. I have done mystery shopping for years and Jancyn is the first company I've ever had problems with. I contacted them and my shop scheduler was friendly but all of the phone staff I contacted was highly unprofessional annd extremely discourteous. I will most likely not be shopping for them ever again.
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   ShoppinginCO 0 Votes
I have also been shopping for them for several years and have never had a problem -- I have done fast food, retail, and restaurant shops. They actually pay quicker than many companies that I shop for. I have never had a report kicked back either. I do know that they won't pay if you don't do the shop correctly. I know one person in the Denver mystery shopper group that this happened to. I'm sure he won't shop for them again either but that's pretty much how they all are if you don't follow instructions. So far, the reports I've done are quick to enter compared to some companies. They don't always pay that great but I've never had a problem with getting paid in a timely manner.
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   ShopTiliDrop 0 Votes
One dollar? Are you kidding? I've never seen a shop on this site that paid one dollar. Just joined and I haven't found a shop in my area yet, but am looking forward to it. I work for 15 companies now and have heard good things about Jancyn. It does appear that you have to have some money to make some money but I like the idea of getting paid to go to nice places and critique.
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   shops4money 0 Votes
I have worked for Jancyn for 4 years, and I have never had a shop rejected, and have always been paid and according to the timeframe stated in their IC agreement. I also agree that I have never seen a shop offered for a dollar at their site. (CORI would be a different issue.) I know of NO companies that will pay you for a shop done incorrectly. I think there is part of the story missing in this complaint.
 5th of Aug, 2012 by   Xiamara 0 Votes
I have not been paid for a job I did in May. How long should I wait to be paid?
 5th of Aug, 2012 by   The Lidman Foundation 0 Votes
A couple of days.
 14th of Jan, 2014 by   Taylor Kay 0 Votes
This company sucks to work for. The schedulers are rude and not helpful! They will blacklist your profile if you make ONE mistake. Tracey is the WROST. BEWARE and don't waste your time. The pays sucks anyways.

Simple Breakfast Foods That Keep You Healthy