logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
CROYDON DENTAL
The rep was rude and refused to make the appointment
2. (26 mins ago)
West Coast Metal Buildings INC.
Poor quality construction
5. (47 mins ago)
Camlounge
Impossible to delete my account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Jacoby & Myers Law Services

Posted:    JacR01

Bad customer service

Jacoby & Myers Law Services
Customer service seems to be a lost art. This Law Firm is a nationwide firm and makes nothing but money off its clients but seems to have lost the first step to any business (Customer Service) I called them for some support on a matter broad casted over the television but all I received was attitude, I'm sorry that I wasted my time with them. Next time Ill not listen to the commercial and will use local support...Lesson learned.
Comments United States Lawyers and Attorneys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jul, 2010 by   Frank20 0 Votes
I would agree. I am shocked they make money frankly. In fact the branches in New York State are loosing money and cases because of their ineptitude. I would suggest folks looking for honest and fair representation go elsewhere.
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   alex4you 0 Votes
I agree with you. I got nothing but attitude and the customer service was horrible. There commercial was suppose to be customer friendly but it was nothing but the the worst experience of my life. I do not suggest this office to anyone. Please think twice before you go there.
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   purplecat85 0 Votes
I agree. Bankruptcy is one of the most humiliating things I have ever experienced and the attorney and staff treated me like I was a waste of their time. I work in the legal field and had to repeatedly correct their work, and demand that the bills I brought into the office be added to my petition. They only put on my petition those debts that appeared on my credit report, leaving me open to judgments in the future. Complete malpractice in my book.
 23rd of Apr, 2014 by   Dj girl 0 Votes
Well, they ripped off many innocent people in Florida that hired them to do their bankruptcy! Closed up and filed for protection, wouldn't give any money back! Rip off!!
 11th of Aug, 2014 by   ClassAction.com 0 Votes
I am investigating Jacoby & Meyers for excessive charges to personal injury clients in CA & elsewhere. Plz call my cell: 1-800-279-6996. Thank you. Jos. Santoli, Esq.

Cell Phone-Scam