logo

cheaters

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Jackson Hewitt-JOHN SAPONARI, Sycamore, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS-SNEAKY

Jackson Hewitt-JOHN SAPONARI Contacts & Informations

Jackson Hewitt-JOHN SAPONARI

Posted: 2011-03-07 by    Nora Tomasik

LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS-SNEAKY

Jackson Hewitt
Sycamore, Illinois
Jackson Hewitt in Sycamore Illinois, part of the Dekalb branch, prepared our taxes in 2008. We paid for their "gold guranatee" with the understanding that if we were to be audited that we would be protected. The lady that prepared our taxes did not include all of the W2's that we gave to her in the paperwork to the IRS. We were audited and this year they took $1400 out of our tax returns. That is a lot of money for working class citizens like myself and my husband. When we asked the owner, John Saponari, to help us out since we purchased the protection from them, he initially said no problem. He would for sure get us our money back. We trused him enough to go back there to get our taxes done this year with the understanding that we was working on the situation for us. HES A LIAR AND A SCAM ARTIST. When we saw that money taken out of our check we demanded that he not take out the money for this year until we could sort the issue out. He told my husband via text, "dude, the money is already out." We spend two days trying to get a hold of him, with no response. Eventually I got him on the phone and he said there was no way in hell we were going to get our $1400 back. He said that we didn't turn the forms in to the lady. WHY THE HELL WOULD I NOT TURN A W2 INTO THE LADY WHEN IT WOULD MEAN MORE MONEY FOR ME???? He is being sneaky and trying to get his way out of a mistake that his company made. I am going to be getting a lawyer. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEIR GOLD GURANTEE IS A SCAM AND A FRAUD!!!
Comments United States Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Mar, 2011 by   molliewollie 0 Votes
Didn't you have to sign your tax forms before they were sent in? I have my taxes professionally prepared too, but I always go over them, make sure the numbers add up, I sit right there while all my w-2's are input in the computer by them. Don't know how a w-2 could be overlooked by your preparer unless you intentionally omitted it. They can only work with what you give them.
 10th of Apr, 2011 by   Taxprep4U 0 Votes
"WHY THE HELL WOULD I NOT TURN A W2 INTO THE LADY WHEN IT WOULD MEAN MORE MONEY FOR ME????"

If the W-2 had been included you would have received less refund not
more. The IRS audited to get what you tried to cheat them out of on the original return. Nice try! Next year, maybe you can take responsibility for your own return, and stop blaming everyone else for your stupid mistakes.

4 Uncommon Ways to Earn More Cash