logo

Booking.com
False / misleading quotation
3. (35 mins ago)
Mango Pure
Cannot get ahold of company to cancel
4. (36 mins ago)

jack bosch

Posted: 2011-09-03 by    jay h 56

general

jack bosch
This guy is touting buying worthless land then selling to unsuspecting investors who are less informed than you are.

I watched his presentation the first case study was a lot in Lucerne CA. I know that land better than any living human. I could recognize it by the tax number. He bought it for 289.00 there are 7000 of these lots that were platted in 1924. The deeds were given away at the movies in the depression. No streets and roads at the time. A man named George Triphon in 1965. bought about 5k of them at tax sale from Lake co. surveyed all the lots and put roads in to most of them. However never did put water power or sewer. He then sold them for 5 to 10k each mostly on contract. these owner eventually either let them go for tax's or someone inherited them. The tax collector will not even sell them for back tax.s because they have no value. And yearly tax's are like 5 to 10 bucks.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of these kind of shadow plats in the US. there are over 2 million lots in the deserts of CA that have never been built on same with AZ and NM. People just keep buying them and selling them. Just because you can deed them from one peron or entity to another does not make them buildable or have any value.

So yes you can buy all sorts of pennie land like pennie stock. And if you have no moral compass you can sell them to unsuspecting buyers and make some money on E bay. But thats what your doing your basically a profiter scammer when you engage in this model.

Now I am sure if you write enough letters in certain areas you can snag a good one. But rarely for 100 to $500... I mean lets get real here folks.

So in my mind Stacy Kellams who recommends this guy is just selling his info. This Jack bosch basically is selling something that can happen so he is probably legal. Just put yourself in the end buyers shoes.

Go to Google maps of Lucerne CA you will see the city by the lake all built out and if you scroll in you will see all these trails in the hills above the town with maybe 3 or 4 homes scatter over 7000 lots. Caveot Emptor.
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Sep, 2011 by   landforpennies 0 Votes
Hi,
This is Jack

I would like to make the statement that in my presentation I explicitly state to stay away from worthless land and to only buy quality land. In this market right now only quality properties sell and junk doesn't. I want my students to be successful and therefore only recommend to buy Quality properties.

Second all case studies I show in my presentation are deals my students recently made. In order to protect my student's "territory" and not invite in competition, I never show parcel numbers in my presentation, and not even county names.
So the author of this comment cannot know what area the property was in. As a matter of fact it makes me think this comment is planted by someone not wishing others or me success. but let's for the sake of it assume it is a real comment.

Next because as I just said, every case study I show is an actual success story from a customer shows that this program works. People are selling their properties for pennies on the dollar and other people are buying them.

And buyers are not stupid as the writer indicates. They are very sophisticated people who do their research and only buy if they are convinced the property meets their needs.

the writer just can't imagine that there are people who want land just to be able to
- Preserve it
- put a camper on it and be AWAY from other people
- have large acreage to gain some privacy they are missing in the city.
These are just some of the buyers who are interested in more remote and unimproved land.

But while some people want land that is more remote so they can get away from it all, most of the properties my students and I buy and flip are properties with all utilities, in nice areas worth $10k to $50k and which the owners just don't want anymore.

So no junk land here!
I specifically state to stay away from junk land.

I hope this make sense and if anyone would like to ask more questions please call our office at 800 486 0372. we are always available (form 8-5 pm Pacific time) to answer questions and help you find out if this is the right program for you.

But I love it and I could have not flipped over 3, 190 properties since 2002 if it were all junk land.
Nobody wants junk land and that is NOT what we focus on.

thanks

Jack B.
 27th of Oct, 2012 by   Karhy M-S 0 Votes
The jury is still out for me. I will try this and see just how easy it Really is. I know that it takes some work but you do say things like "it sounds too good to be true, but it is
True". And "it's simple" and "takes only a few hours a week" . I have worked since I was 12 years old, have worked a full time and part time job at times so I'm not lazy and pretty motivated to give it a shot. We shall see. Seems like there are too many people out there contacting the same potential sellers. We shall see. I hope I am wrong and you are right, Jack.

Avoid Online Dating Scam!

Latest Groups