logo

constant telemarketing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ivory Brites, Iuka, Mississippi Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized chargeswant money back

Ivory Brites Contacts & Informations

Ivory Brites

Posted:    donna eckert

unauthorized chargeswant money back

ivory brites
p o box 15
Iuka, Mississippi
i order a 4.99 free trial offer of this product and they charged my bank account with an added charge of 88.97 i want this money returned to my bank account. my name is donna eckert and i am very upset about this scam
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of May, 2009 by   DENISE YARBROUGH 0 Votes
I ORDER A 4.99 FREE TRIAL OFFER OF THIS PRODUCT AND THEY CHARGED MY BANK ACCOUNT WITH ADDED CHANGES OF 88.97 .I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. MY NAME IS DENISE YARBROUGH, I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS SCAM.
 27th of May, 2009 by   DENISE YARBROUGH 0 Votes
I ORDER A 4.99 FREE TRIAL OFFER OF THIS PRODUCT AND THEY CHARGED MY BANK ACCOUNT WITH ADDED CHANGES OF 88.97. I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. MY NAME IS DENISE YARBROUGH, I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS SCAM.
 4th of Jun, 2009 by   Bonnie Troy 0 Votes
I ordered IvoryBrite free trial offer ($4.99) on 5/7. After receiving my credit card bill I noticed unauthorized transactions dated 5/12 for "Healthy Life" @ $5.95 (phone number 877-642-2190), dated 5/22 for AxisWellnessPortal $9.99 (phone number 866-955-1626) and dated also 5/22 for IvoryBritesWhitening $88.97 (phone number 888-279-0604). I called all three (3) phone numbers to find out the same person in customer service knew of all of these charges and said she would cancell all these transactions from appearing on any future billing but couldn't refund my money. I contacted my credit card company to let them know what was happening and that I needed to put in a complaint to dispute these transactions to no avail. I tried in good faith to get this problem solved. I am very upset to say the least about this scam. My name is Bonnie Troy.

11 useful tips for how to use The Secret